Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 11:59 AM #1
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE

Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Pentagon releasing 9/11 security tape...

In 2 minutes.

Quote:
is to release a video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 11 September 2001, legal rights group Judicial Watch has said.
The US will release the previously unseen footage at 1300 (1700 GMT).

American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the US military headquarters, killing 184 people, after it was hijacked as part of an al-Qaeda plot.

The release of the video, taken from a Pentagon security camera, comes after a freedom of information act request.

Judicial Watch said it would release the footage as soon as it could, but it was not clear when that would be.

Judicial Watch filed the freedom of information request in 2004, but the Pentagon refused to release the video because it was part of the investigation involving al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui, the group said.

Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit this February, arguing that there was "no legal basis" for the refusal.

Earlier this month Moussaoui was jailed for life for his role in the 2001 attacks.

Judicial Watch said they wanted to obtain the video because "it was very important to complete the public record" on the attacks.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," President Tom Fitton said.
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 12:37 PM #2
summitlb

watchin tv waiting for the tape to come on.....
Old 05-16-2006, 12:46 PM #3
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
BUT IT WAS A MISSAL THAT HIT THE PENTAGON!!!!!!!

PLANES DON"T PWN BUILDINGS LIKE THAT
Old 05-16-2006, 01:09 PM #4
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haga652001
BUT IT WAS A MISSAL THAT HIT THE PENTAGON!!!!!!!

PLANES DON"T PWN BUILDINGS LIKE THAT
You can lead a blind man to water, but that doesn't necessairly mean he will drink.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:11 PM #5
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight
You can lead a blind man to water, but that doesn't necessairly mean he will drink.
Yea, but hopefully he'll fall in and drown

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit
Old 05-16-2006, 02:06 PM #6
XOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman
Yea, but hopefully he'll fall in and drown
That is ussually what happends....Metaphorically speaking.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:28 PM #7
Furious Ge0rge

Should be interesting, but I don't get why a 10 second clip has to be kept from the public's eyes for so long..
Old 05-16-2006, 02:43 PM #8
Bruhle

At least that loose change movie is blown to **** now...well...it was before but, you know what i mean.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:00 PM #9
Hahn

can someone please post the video? Was it shown on TV today?
Old 05-16-2006, 03:18 PM #10
Oconnore

But, the government took so long because they had to doctor the video... Or maybe they just mind controlled you all... put on your trusty aluminum foil hats!

But seriously... I'm excited.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:23 PM #11
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious Ge0rge
Should be interesting, but I don't get why a 10 second clip has to be kept from the public's eyes for so long..
Gag Rule in that recent court case.
Case is now over. Video is released.

But, I don't think it will have ANY effect on the conspiracy people. There was NO evidence to support the conspiracies, and TONS of evidence to support the official story.
So, people who already believe the conspiracies are ALREADY morons, and this won't make a difference.

-nick
Old 05-16-2006, 03:24 PM #12
Furious Ge0rge

Besides, videos like Loose Change and the rest are totally debunked, there ARE other videos out there, which are lesser known.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:26 PM #13
lewdogg21
Sacpb.com M0d

lewdogg21 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Besides, videos like Loose Change and the rest are totally debunked, there ARE other videos out there, which are lesser known.
I'm sure when they become more mainstream they will be debunked as well.

I just had to come in here b/c I saw the thread title and that george posted last.

Fogdoc.com = No fog period! GET SOME
PbNation Trust
Old 05-16-2006, 03:27 PM #14
Furious Ge0rge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp_lovecraft
Gag Rule in that recent court case.
Case is now over. Video is released.
Oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp_lovecraft
But, I don't think it will have ANY effect on the conspiracy people. There was NO evidence to support the conspiracies, and TONS of evidence to support the official story.
So, people who already believe the conspiracies are ALREADY morons, and this won't make a difference.

-nick
Like I said above, there are some theories out there that aren't s easily debunked. Loose Change was made by some teenage kid who could connect a few random facts and horrible mathematics. The only reason they became popular was because they were so filled with disinformation, any person who did his homework could debunk it. Hence the surge in popularity.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:42 PM #15
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

Quote:
Like I said above, there are some theories out there that aren't s easily debunked.
Of course. Sometimes conspiracies DO turn out to be true, but usually because the official story was "foggy" without verifiable facts. That happens all the time because everyone has there own interests to think about.

9/11 was 9/11. That is clear, though there is alot about the intelligence that we have certaintly not been told.

Anyway, this kinda reminds me of when NASA re-released pictures of the "Man on Mars" to shut up the crazy mars people.
Or released the "real story" about Roswell. Frankly, I'm not sure why the government takes the time to tell what happened. Tin-Foil-Hat nuts won't believe it anyway.

Nick
Old 05-16-2006, 04:00 PM #16
Furious Ge0rge

If the Government wasn't so hellbent on 'preserving National Security' (WHAT A JOKE!) Conspiracy Theories wouldn't be so abundant.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:20 PM #17
bern

Here the video from cnn.

http://dynamic.cnn.com/apps/tp/video...1141000178-1&a

From what I can tell it proves nothing new. There is one frame the tip of somthing white in the far right of the screen. Another frame shows a big white blob that could be anything. All we know for sure is whatever hit the pentagon was white.

Last edited by bern : 05-16-2006 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:58 PM #18
Hahn

this is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a number of things are wrong with this!

1) You expect us to believe that the most high security building in this country, probably one of the most high security buildings IN THE WORLD...has ****ty quality cameras like this. 1FPS is BULL****. This should be in live feed.

2) They release 2 camera angles. What about the 15 other camera angles that show an even better angle of what is happening. Where were those cameras angled?

3) This is clearly NOT a plane. Even if it was the nose or wing of a 737...that shape is not even close.

4) It is a missle. Slow it down, you can see the wings in the back of it if you zoom into it. And a fainted trail in the next frame.

Unbelievable, either way....what else are we to think?
Old 05-16-2006, 05:02 PM #19
imafreak12!

the government can do anything.
never forget that
Old 05-16-2006, 05:08 PM #20
IncompleteSpork90
yo snake sneak that ****

uh, no offense but this has been on the net for over a year...heres a link of a conspiracy vid http://www.freedomunderground.org/me....php#Preloader you see it it the middle of the vid
Old 05-16-2006, 05:26 PM #21
Evilwombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahn
this is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a number of things are wrong with this!

1) You expect us to believe that the most high security building in this country, probably one of the most high security buildings IN THE WORLD...has ****ty quality cameras like this. 1FPS is BULL****. This should be in live feed.

2) They release 2 camera angles. What about the 15 other camera angles that show an even better angle of what is happening. Where were those cameras angled?

3) This is clearly NOT a plane. Even if it was the nose or wing of a 737...that shape is not even close.

4) It is a missle. Slow it down, you can see the wings in the back of it if you zoom into it. And a fainted trail in the next frame.

Unbelievable, either way....what else are we to think?
This needs no further comment.
Closed Thread