Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 07:27 AM #1450
lowbudgethero
Boomer

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
still feel like death. second day off of of work.
i be car shoppin
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 07:37 AM #1451
F1VENOM

Another slow, ugly roadster?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 AM #1452
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Another slow, ugly roadster?
right a 300hp m roadster was slow

what do you drive again?
Old 02-06-2013, 07:51 AM #1453
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
right a 300hp m roadster was slow

what do you drive again?
It'd have been faster as a coupe.

"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 02-06-2013, 07:54 AM #1454
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
It'd have been faster as a coupe.

[IMG]http://parking.fsu.edu/Bicycles/Bikes%20on%20Buses/bike_bus_1.PNG
i keep forgetting you're an undergrad

it would have been an extra 25 hp, not really enough for me to care or pay an extra 10K to have an ugly roofline
Old 02-06-2013, 07:56 AM #1455
F1VENOM

Quote:
i keep forgetting you're an undergrad

it would have been an extra 25 hp, not really enough for me to care or pay an extra 10K to have an ugly roofline
Not for much longer.

Extra 25hp and a much stiffer chassis. Sounds like you're not committed to autocross.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:08 AM #1456
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Not for much longer.

Extra 25hp and a much stiffer chassis. Sounds like you're not committed to autocross.
Lol, I'm not trying to win my class, I'm trying to have fun. If i wanted to win I wouldn't have even considered an m roadster/coupe to begin with.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 AM #1457
cynicalrider
robert paulson

What is this fun you speak of? Shouldn't all your purchases be based around the idea of having the best of everything?

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:30 AM #1458
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Not going to get black rimz
Old 02-06-2013, 08:32 AM #1459
F1VENOM

Quote:
Lol, I'm not trying to win my class, I'm trying to have fun. If i wanted to win I wouldn't have even considered an m roadster/coupe to begin with.
Then get a Miata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
What is this fun you speak of? Shouldn't all your purchases be based around the idea of having the best of everything?
Now you're sounding like a 10%er.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:33 AM #1460
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Cougars...

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 02-06-2013, 08:41 AM #1461
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Then get a Miata.
Not trying to win a class, miata is less fun than my Saab imo and they sound like you're inside a tin can. Now you're suggesting a much ****tier car than what i had.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:43 AM #1462
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

RWD light car with a relatively fantastic chassis

Less fun than a torquey FWD car with an open diff and a chassis designed by a fourth grader

Ehhhhh

Old 02-06-2013, 08:45 AM #1463
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Ole Miss signed the #1 DE in the nation (and #1 overall recruit), #1 wr in the nation (#5 overall recruit), and #1 OL in the nation (#14 overall)

$$$$$$$$$
Old 02-06-2013, 08:46 AM #1464
F1VENOM

Quote:
Not trying to win a class, miata is less fun than my Saab imo and they sound like you're inside a tin can. Now you're suggesting a much ****tier car than what i had.
You are inside of a tin can, that's what makes them so good. I thought you were trying to be serious about autocrossing.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:46 AM #1465
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
RWD light car with a relatively fantastic chassis

Less fun than a torquey FWD car with an open diff and a chassis designed by a fourth grader

Ehhhhh
I shall revise to say then: my current saab 9-3 with structural reinforcement, poly bushings and mounts, with 260+hp and 280ft/lbs of torque. Not some beat to hell broken Viggen convertible with a stage 1 tune.

Quote:
You are inside of a tin can, that's what makes them so good. I thought you were trying to be serious about autocrossing.
I never said that, anyway ST:A doesn't influence my irrational car decisions anyway.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:47 AM #1466
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Ole Miss signed the #1 DE in the nation (and #1 overall recruit), #1 wr in the nation (#5 overall recruit), and #1 OL in the nation (#14 overall)

$$$$$$$$$
Maybe they'll break .500 in conference play in a few years.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:47 AM #1467
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

I have poly bushings

and it's not broken

Old 02-06-2013, 08:48 AM #1468
F1VENOM

Quote:
I shall revise to say then: my current saab 9-3 with structural reinforcement, poly bushings and mounts, with 260+hp and 280ft/lbs of torque. Not some beat to hell broken Viggen convertible with a stage 1 tune.

I never said that, anyway ST:A doesn't influence my irrational car decisions anyway.
We've noticed.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:50 AM #1469
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

I'm pretty sure even with my minimal power mods I still make more power and torque than you do lol

Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 AM #1470
F1VENOM

Fight, fight, fight!
Closed Thread