Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-18-2006, 10:19 AM #169
EMPIR3 FR34K

has been a member for 10 years
Type: woodsball
Number of players: the more the better
Name: protect the president
Rules: they are four secret service guys protecting the president...he has no gun and you just put orange tape all over him and make him stand out. the people trying to kill the president stay in the dead box and turn the other way while the secret service and president hide. when the refs say go, you go out and look for them. if the president makes it back to the dead zone alive, they win, but if he dies, they lose. its a pretty gun game.
EMPIR3 FR34K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2006, 10:50 PM #170
bunkerboyturley

Thumbs up

something I like to as a ref is getting guys to play musket-ball. you get everyone to remove their hoppers and feed there balls one by one into their barrels with a straight shot. you better hope that you don't have 3' barrel when you play this. it realy evens the odds for the guys who have crapy mechs when they are playing ego's and DM's
bunkerboyturley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:29 AM #171
ferguson911

DODGEBALL
2 or more

set up : one inside gymnasium
One reball

So its jsut like dodgeball, same rules and all except you shoot with your marker

when your hit you switch teams!

the winning team is the one with all players!
ferguson911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:42 PM #172
angry jesus

Snipers and commandos
8-? players
60%of the people are commandos, 40% are snipers
Snipers get 5 min to hide and cant move once the game starts but they dont get a hopper and can only carry ten rounds and commandos only get one hopper full of paint. It gets intresting.
Game varyation, commandos dont wear underwear
angry jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:52 PM #173
frotocs-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroninja View Post
name: uhmm....counter strike paintball?
# of players: 6 at least
Divide the teams as evenly as possible into terrorists and counter-terrorists.
basicly everything else is like counter strike, the terrorists have to set up the bomb and guard it until it goes off, and the counter terrorists defuse it by doing whatever you want them to have to do. (i use my cell phone w/ the timer on and they have to turn it off which takes about 5 seconds)
1 hit your out
you NEED a big feild
thast awesome. ive always had a dream of somebody just making an assault or a dust 2 in real life, for playing paintball in, with bricks and everything. the real deal. anybody that plays cs knows a real dust2 for paintball would be a straight up godsend. lets have dye do it, theyre rich enough. and heres mine.
revolutionary war
players-6+
break the number of people in half, have the 2 teams stand in a row about, 60 feet away. one team has to put there markers down and take the shot. chest and head shots count only. if you are still alive, step forward, and proceed to take your one shot to the other team. proceed till theres nobody left. (autocockers and pump rock at this game, because of the accuracy factor)
frotocs-r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:29 PM #174
fburgsfinest

Name of game variant: JAMMED
Optimum number of players: 6
Field type: woodsball
Rules: you need 2 colors of paintball's. fill your hopper with 15 balls, then 7 of another color. you can only get out by getting hit with the lesser color of balls (the 7).
fburgsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:16 AM #175
O.T.B. Juggernaut

Name: Jeggernaut
Players: 4
Field: Speedball
Rules: The rules are like Juggernaut in Halo 2....3 ppl play w/ tippies or any rentals and one playes w/ the best gun out of the 4 ppl. U play 3 on 1 and the juggernaut (kid w/ speedball gun) gets a point for every person he gets out. If all tippies are out games restarts w/ the same juggernaut. If the Juggernaut is hit he switches guns w/ the kid that hit him and you restart the game. I play first to 5 or 10.........

Message me if you play this game and you liked it!
O.T.B. Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:15 PM #176
Chief Smackaho

Name: Uber-Extreme Nightball/Fear
Players:Even Teams, Uneven Teams are ok too. In the Fear variant, it's every man for himself
Field:Woodsball, at Night!
Rules: MUST be played at Night in the Darkness in the woods, especially in the Northeast or anywhere there are cyotes for dramatic effect =p Basically, Two Teams start out at opposite ends of the woods and hunt eachother. Rules can be either 1 hit and you return to base, or 3 shots and you're out.

In the Fear Variant, 3+ people run off into the woods and try to kill eachother off. It gets veerry fun when everybody's mask fogs up and you lose your bearings and can't find anybody else. It is very important to play in woods you are familiar with, or you'll be tripping over logs and such, and you may get very scared and start whining and calling to other people. That WILL get you shot, trust me =p
Chief Smackaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:09 PM #177
zderekv

Kill The Rabbit

field: woods
players: 6 - 11 (?)

one person is designated "the rabbit", all others are the hunters. the hunters give the rabbit a 5 minute head start and then set out to hunt him down. the only thing is, when the rabbit takes off he has a full hopper but the hunters can have only 1 round loaded at a time and can carry no more than 10 rounds each into the woods with them. the game ends when either the rabbit has been killed or the hunters have been eliminated, either by being shot or by running out of ammo.

trust me, you want to be the rabbit!

"There is no substitute for hard work."
zderekv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:36 PM #178
J&SilentBob

Name: Kill the captain
# of players: Eight or more.
Rules:

Split the players into two even teams, and one person on each team is chosen to become the captain. Your objective is to eliminate the opposing captain.
THE TWIST:
The captains must stay within twenty feed of the starting area. (Or within twenty feed of bunker that was agreed on by both teams if the starting point has no real cover.

VARIENT:
Ration all the players to fifty balls, but give the captains as much as they are comfortable with.
13 inch T stock

98% of teenagers have tried pot, put this in your sig if you have the munchies.
J&SilentBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 AM #179
skuldragger

Here's some variants: we typically play head/body shots are elims

predator; 1-2 ppl against rest. head shot takes out predator, any shot elims rest.

Zombie; 1-2 vs. rest. 1 player at a time goe's out in 2 min intervals after Z..Zombie can move across river(2 track) w/o using bridge's. head shot takes out Zom.,any shot on rest puts them on Z. team.When/if your turned you can't speak any more,Z. places/uses you where seen fit.

Downed pilot; 1player is downed pilot and has a pistol w/ 10 rds. He goes out to a central spot in the field and can only move in a 50 ft circumfurance.The rest of the players are split in 2 and 1 team has to recue the pilot and 1 team has ro capture the pilot.

Nuclear Detonation; Object, to get into enemy base assemble airhorn and BOOM.3 players go out w/ 1 having the horn part of a air horn ,1 player having the freon,and 1 player for defence. If your eliminated you have to drop whatever piece you have and the player who does'nt have anything has to get it. If the other team gets it 1st and gets it back to safe base game over.unless you are the only 1 left on the Det. team you can't have both pieces until you get to the target
skuldragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:17 PM #180
Kineo
I Kill For Team Clique!

Last Man Standing.

Players: ALOT
Field:who cares

Players stand in a circle facing the outside, Ref counts down from 10 in his head, then Yells "DRAW!"
Then All the Players turn around and shoot the hell out of everyone. You stay till you give up. NO EXTRA PAINT! Last man standing get to line up all the players and sshoot the execution style. Jusst ssaying.

soundss fun, ima trry it later.
Kineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:15 AM #181
isacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recrocks View Post
Looking back through the mists of time and through our long traditions here in Redding California. We played back in the manzaneda bushes and poison oak behind our house. We played with wrist rockets and shot each other form an average of 0-15 feet away. Using 50 paintballs in three hours was considered, very "trigger" happy. Oh course, playing with guns was too expensive and you could actually spend 10 whole dollars on paintballs!
We played if you got hit you just kept on playing and we didn't stop until we had to go home. Those games would last for a few house at a time.
Another aspect I look back on is the fact that we only wore safety goggles or just sunglasses. ( The safety goggles covered up your eyes only)
Yes, those days are passed, now with our Spyder Compact 2000's and our Tippmann 98's we still play out behind our house. But now we play with actual paintball masks and we play one hit and you're out. I still have my wristrocket....well anyway just a little "flash-from-the-past"
Yeah man i know what u mean I play on a team and go to a lot of tournys but i still love to go out in the woods(here in east Texas) and just shoot the hell out of each other. My rig now cost about 500 times as much as the that Brass Eagle Talon i got sitting over there. and oh yeah it still works i still use it ever now and then to prove that its not always the gun that makes u good but the guy shooting it
isacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:16 PM #182
AggGirlwhoPbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool123 View Post
One time we played with NO bunkers, it was just a flat feild with nothing to hide behind. we called it civil war
lol we do that all the time its so much fun but you get hit a lot
AggGirlwhoPbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:17 PM #183
p8ntballer_Roach
member of team SFWW

Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustom Kid View Post
Name of game: Terminator
Number of peeps:5-12 (roughly)
Type of field: Any
Rulesne guy is the Terminator (or more depending on the number of players, figure one Terminator per 4 guys on the other team) and everyone else is on the other team. Start on opposite sides of the field and play a normal game. The only way a Terminator is eleminated is if he gets hit on the head. Anywhere else doesn't count.

Varients:
1: Head shots don't count for terminator, he is only out when he calls himself out (normally after getting hit a bazillion times in succession)
2: Any player on the opposite team that the terminator takes out goes to the terminators starting point and is now a terminator. It makes the game last a little longer and kind of helps balance things out towards the middle of the game.

It's pretty sweet becasue if you're the Terminator you can just hang your marker out the side of a bunker and keep firing. Just have to make sure to keep your head back. Dude, my marker, hopper, and body was covered in paint today when we played, but is was so much fun.

this is the variation i call zombie.. head shots kill zombies. but the zombie can't blind fire or crap like that.
terminator (as i know it) is a variant where the terminator has a duct tape X on his chest and back. the only way to eliminate them is to hit the center... damn hard.
Why I have 1 negative feedback: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post74540260
p8ntballer_Roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:06 PM #184
junker_81

there's actually a good book out there that's a collection of tons of games, some of the ones listed here, some that are not. my friend had a copy. it was called the paintballer's almanac. i looked for it on amazon but couldn't find it there, but later found it by just typing paintballer's almanac into a search engine and going to their place. you have to include the apostrophe ' in it to find it though (i think). Anyway, we play out of that book all the time and never run out of different crap to play.
junker_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:16 PM #185
NEHeatWave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobob5789 View Post
meand my friends made up a game, its called VIP

Players:Minimum of 3 on each side (plus 1 VIP), so total of at least 7 players
Field Type:Woodsball
Rules divide into even teams, one guy is VIP and has to wear orange vest or something, crate target area at least 300 ft away from where team with VIP starts. Other team guards the target area. Team trys to take VIP to target area with out being hit. VIP has no gun, or he could have a paintball pistol. Game is real fun
best game for friends ever,this got me into the sport a while ago,very fun
NEHeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:31 PM #186
MrPMIBlaxxMaxx

who ever starts a team shood get ther friend s that are realy good because if they are bad you and your team will lose realy quick
MrPMIBlaxxMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 10:27 AM #187
paintballkid5291

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobob5789 View Post
meand my friends made up a game, its called VIP

Players:Minimum of 3 on each side (plus 1 VIP), so total of at least 7 players
Field Type:Woodsball
Rules divide into even teams, one guy is VIP and has to wear orange vest or something, crate target area at least 300 ft away from where team with VIP starts. Other team guards the target area. Team trys to take VIP to target area with out being hit. VIP has no gun, or he could have a paintball pistol. Game is real fun
I believe this a variation of president?
paintballkid5291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:25 PM #188
fs8frenzy
Hey, I'm back now.

fs8frenzy supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferguson911 View Post
DODGEBALL
2 or more

set up : one inside gymnasium
One reball

So its jsut like dodgeball, same rules and all except you shoot with your marker

when your hit you switch teams!

the winning team is the one with all players!
what if you catch the ball
fs8frenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:31 PM #189
fs8frenzy
Hey, I'm back now.

fs8frenzy supports Shocker RSX
predator
5 vs 5 or more
feild type: woodsball.
rules: if you got shot by the predator you become on the predators team
fs8frenzy is offline   Reply With Quote