PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-22-2001, 01:36 PM #1
gilmour135

has been a member for 10 years
Question

hello, i live in massachusetts and im wondering if any of you people know of any tournaments around my area. I have a five member team, we can only really play saturdays due to jobs, but some sundys will be ok... please help me im tired of of playing the same games at the same feild with the same people. were ready for some compitition! i relly need the most help in finding some tourneys on saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by gilmour135 : 01-04-2002 at 10:16 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2001, 08:44 PM #2
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
try NEPL 3-man Rookie Division. It's run through Boston Paintball Just look under NEPL.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 07-23-2001, 10:35 PM #3
jamielalib

What part of mass do u live in? We found 1 field with a tourny type of thing every month. If u live close enough u can also come play us at our local field. We also have a good 3 man, ok 5 man team. We are 16yr old rookies by the way.
Old 07-23-2001, 10:46 PM #4
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

were in north eastern ma.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 07-24-2001, 01:03 PM #5
gilmour135

I am from worcester county
Old 07-26-2001, 08:44 PM #6
jamielalib

Really, we are from Gardner MA and we have a pretty good 3 man team thats gonna enter the nepl next season. We have an ok 5 man team, but needs improving.

Our 5 man team practices at a place called wolf hill paintball in leicester MA. They have a team day every month, which is almost like a small tournament. Last time we were there we got 3rd. Next time we go were gonna look to place better.

If u have AOL IM, my screename is jamielalib, IM me and well talk about meeting up or something.
Old 08-15-2001, 11:07 AM #7
Cranshaw

Wink new tournament

Hey guys if you guys hook up together think about entering in the new england cup check out the website. I hear a rumor that they may be changing there rookie division to a man 5 rookie division so check it out.
Old 09-12-2001, 11:18 AM #8
Homer

For prizes the New England Cup is the BEST tourney I have seen in the entire NorthEast. Lets hope it continues.
Old 09-12-2001, 07:14 PM #9
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

i'm going to the next NEC. the prizes look sweet.

*1ne

Old 09-13-2001, 02:36 PM #10
crookie10

where can i get more info on this nec ?
Old 09-13-2001, 02:57 PM #11
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

http://www.newenglandcup.com

*1ne

Old 09-13-2001, 03:15 PM #12
Cranshaw

Smile NEC 7 Man Series Info

Heys guys, we are having problems right now getting our website updated. I don't know alot of different computer lingo that's confusing to me. So please email us at newenglandcup@yahoo.com if you have any questions the prize list should be updated this weekend and when they are decided I will post them here. THe site will be at birchhill paintball which is right over the border at the kittery trading post area. this will be a real nice venue. they are installing their new 10 man hyperball feild currently and will have supair and woods to play on as well. those feilds will be used for 7 man and for the 5 man I'm planning on having those teams play on possibly sup air, woods, barrel or a combination of them. the prizes that have been given away in the past include 10 man entry to any NPPL event, (2) trips to world cup (includes 5 man entry, hotel, paint) a trip to the Mardi Gras OPen, Cash $$$$$, tons of other prizes as well. You won't find a circuit that gives away these types of prizes with only a few teams entering in each division. As for the 5 man rookie division the final details are being worked out rigt now and should be complete by the Week end such as entry, prizes etc. THey look to be great. The paint will be either $85 or $80 case. Please any questions email us at the address above and check out the website at www.newenglandcup.com. Thanks alot and hope to see you there.
Old 09-20-2001, 11:04 PM #13
Homer

$2,000 for Open division and $1,500 for Intermediate. $2,000 if 8 or more teams sign up for Inter. Last event only 2 Teams signed up for Open. Guys trust me I have been helping to build this. This si the BEST 10 man Hyperball field in New England. Anthony from BPS has designed it and he must be possessed by the Devil It is a CRAZZZYY field. Hopefully they'll have pictures up by this weekend.
Old 09-21-2001, 12:01 AM #14
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

i might be going to the sept. 30th NEC, playing for the adrenelin junkies. these are the fields in kittery? hey are you on vision inter. or novice? we played your novice team. i had the bronze dark if you remember.

*1ne

Old 09-22-2001, 09:51 AM #15
Cranshaw

NEC 7 man prizes and seperate page

Hey guys go to the general tournament section and under the north East I start a new thread that explains about the NEC 7 and 5 Man series and prizes. Thanks
Old 10-25-2001, 11:55 AM #16
winn2252

the guys on the vision team did a great job reffing
Old 11-03-2001, 09:05 AM #17
Homer

Last event for the year is next Sunday the 11th. There will be 5 man rookie and 7 man Inter. Well 7 man was fun but now that Birch Hill Paintball has 2 brand new 10 man fields I hope they switch over to a 10 man format next year. After seeing that New England had 8 or more 10 man teams at the "Cup" looks like 10 man has finally come to the cold NorthEast.