Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamapoLax View Post
He didn't exaggerate anything, he got hurt on the play...what's he supposed to do just jump up and jog to the sidelines with bruised ribs like its nothing? Jesus what's with the conspiracy theories in here lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
Just because everyone usually praises the original refs coming back...they totally missed a call in the Denver/Panthers game. When the Broncs returned a punt for a TD, the returner dropped the ball before entering the endzone. Even though scoring plays are reviewed, the refs went to the booth and just looked if the returner stepped out of bounds and didnt even look if he scored or not. And clearly the returner dropped the ball at the 1. So it should have been a tochback for the panthers instead of a TD for the broncs.

pretty sure everyone has seen this already:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2114241.html

Bummer.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain

Last edited by Fat_Joe : 11-15-2012 at 02:00 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM #1115
BodyCount81

has been a member for 10 years
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
He dropped the ball right on the goal line. Would have been hard to overturn anyway. And it's happened before with Desean Jackson. I think it's happened a couple of times with him.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 PM #1116
Fat_Joe
$OG$

http://audio.weei.com/a/66504417/ano...tephen+a+smith

This is epic for those of you who havent heard it.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:21 PM #1117
RamapoLax
nanananananananana

Holy **** that is absolutely amazing, the build up to and line at 3:24 nearly made me piss myself and the ensuing rant is ****ing incredible.

"Happiness never decreases from being shared."
Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 PM #1118
PballPlayer™
YOSEMITE CAM

Enjoying that Marty Hurney money I see...

http://www.sbnation.com/videos/2012/...red-by-samsung
Old 11-15-2012, 01:45 AM #1119
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
He dropped the ball right on the goal line. Would have been hard to overturn anyway. And it's happened before with Desean Jackson. I think it's happened a couple of times with him.
pretty sure it happened with colston too
Old 11-15-2012, 02:01 AM #1120
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Yea, I only remember watching the Desean Jackson one happen, but I'm pretty sure Colston was the other.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:06 AM #1121
$h@key J0nEZ
The South Will Rise Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdReNaLiN jUnKeE View Post
thats not even witty....and nobody has spoke to you in this thread in about a week
C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:57 AM #1122
BodyCount81

I don't remember the Colston version. The only reason I remember Desean's is he was playing Dallas. I remember Pacman Jones looking at the ball too and almost picking it up but he didn't.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM #1123
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-new-york-jets

Dude just dropped a MOAB on the Jets.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:33 AM #1124
automagsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
Wilson has been decent. Nothing spectacular. He's been a game manager and made a throw against the Pats terrible secondary to win the game. I don't know what the Hawks record is, but they pretty much were given a win by the fake refs. And they may have had another controversial win but I'm not sure. Which leads me to my next point.

Embarrass me like you did by telling us that the replacement refs weren't that bad? Yeah, look how that turned out you moron.

I bet Flynn gets the job next year unless injury occurs this year.

Filled with the losses of ATL and 'Bama.
You really dont know anything. Everyone really wanted Flynn to win the starting job bit Wilson outayed him from day one of OTAs. The reason wilson didnt get the job until mid preseason is because the coaching staff wanted to give flynn as much an opportunity as possible.

Hawks have been in every game theyve played and you really cannot place some of their losses on Wilson. Their week one loss brickhands edwards dropped a game winning touchdown in the endzone on the last drive of the game. Their loss against the rams mccoy fell down on his route on the last drive of the game. Wilson has a QB rating in the 90s and leads the rookies on TD passes. Hes doing fine and the team is winning, making any kind of change now would be retarded. He looked pretty good when seattle beat dallas by 3 touchdowns. Ask Romo how good he is when Wilson has more playoff wins than him after the first round of this year's playoffs.

You dont even know the seahawks record but you think you are in any position to debate which QB should start? Are you dumb?

Last edited by automagsrule : 11-15-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM #1125
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-new-york-jets

Dude just dropped a MOAB on the Jets.
Deservedly so. Tebow hasn't played enough to be the problem, and the guy has seriously swallowed his pride and played on ****ing special teams without ever complaining. Nobody should be giving him **** for anything because all he's done is try to do what's asked of him while playing for a dumpsterfire team.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:51 AM #1126
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Deservedly so. Tebow hasn't played enough to be the problem, and the guy has seriously swallowed his pride and played on ****ing special teams without ever complaining. Nobody should be giving him **** for anything because all he's done is try to do what's asked of him while playing for a dumpsterfire team.
What bothers people the most about Tebow is that all he does is win. He defies logic because his appearance and mechanics are probably the worst in the NFL... Yet the fact is when he took over in Denver, the entire team played harder and with more resolve and went from being 1-4 to winning the division and making the playoffs.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:54 AM #1127
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
He's a good leader, which makes me think he could actually succeed if the Jets started him. Those guys are underachieving *******s for the most part, they have no leader and that's why they do all this stupid **** and talk to the media. Nobody keeps them in line, especially with Revis out. Tebow could actually be an upgrade from Sanchize solely because he's not a soft willed *****.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 AM #1128
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

Tebow can't lead the Jets because of Rex Ryan. Rex Ryan has no control over the locker room.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:05 PM #1129
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Excellent. The meltdown is in full swing. Saw this coming years ago, and more so when then they got Tebow. Tebow doesn't deserve to be part of that ****hole, though. He's too nice a guy.

The biggets nuke, though, was Pete Carroll saying the Jets defense were so out of position, the Seahawks linemen were actually surprised how bad they were.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:10 PM #1130
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

Tebow is the best player on the Jets.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 PM #1131
Captain A v2.0
2romo4u

Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Tebow can't lead the Jets because of Rex Ryan. Rex Ryan has no control over the locker room.
I don't think anyone on that team has any control over anything.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:49 PM #1132
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE
Playoffs??? PLAYOFFS!!??

AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is a Supporting Member
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE plays in the PSP
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is Boss
except for revis and his contract.

id love to see revis go to a different team, although i dont see that happening.

i hope the jets blow up everything in the off season. itll be entertaining to see at least

my old feedback 100% positive
Old 11-15-2012, 01:16 PM #1133
RamapoLax
nanananananananana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Excellent. The meltdown is in full swing. Saw this coming years ago, and more so when then they got Tebow. Tebow doesn't deserve to be part of that ****hole, though. He's too nice a guy.

The biggets nuke, though, was Pete Carroll saying the Jets defense were so out of position, the Seahawks linemen were actually surprised how bad they were.
Do you have a link to this? Not that I'm doubting it happened, I just want to read/watch it because it sounds hilarious. Right now the Jets would consider it an improvement to be a dumpster fire, that's how bad they are. The whole organization is probably going to get nuked to hell after the season and it's going to be amazing to watch.

"Happiness never decreases from being shared."
Old 11-15-2012, 01:35 PM #1134
BodyCount81

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
You really dont know anything. Everyone really wanted Flynn to win the starting job bit Wilson outayed him from day one of OTAs. The reason wilson didnt get the job until mid preseason is because the coaching staff wanted to give flynn as much an opportunity as possible.

Hawks have been in every game theyve played and you really cannot place some of their losses on Wilson. Their week one loss brickhands edwards dropped a game winning touchdown in the endzone on the last drive of the game. Their loss against the rams mccoy fell down on his route on the last drive of the game. Wilson has a QB rating in the 90s and leads the rookies on TD passes. Hes doing fine and the team is winning, making any kind of change now would be retarded. He looked pretty good when seattle beat dallas by 3 touchdowns. Ask Romo how good he is when Wilson has more playoff wins than him after the first round of this year's playoffs.

You dont even know the seahawks record but you think you are in any position to debate which QB should start? Are you dumb?
Have fun paying your backup QB 20 or 25 million. That's a good way to spend the teams cash.

I can come up with a bunch of excuses about how the Cowboys lost too. Dez Bryant being 1" out of bounds against the Giants. Felix being the scrub that he is and fumbling. Dez dropping a 2 pt. conversion against the Ravens(I think that's what happened but I missed most of the game other than the field goal which is another excuse). Had Dallas scored more points than Atlanta we would have won that game.

And no I didn't know how many games they had won because I don't give a **** about the Seahawk's record. I only care about the NFC East's records right now. You don't even know how many wins Tony Romo has in the playoffs but think you are in any position to debate it? Are you ****ing dumb?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
He's a good leader, which makes me think he could actually succeed if the Jets started him. Those guys are underachieving *******s for the most part, they have no leader and that's why they do all this stupid **** and talk to the media. Nobody keeps them in line, especially with Revis out. Tebow could actually be an upgrade from Sanchize solely because he's not a soft willed *****.
I think he would be a lot better than Sanchez. Neither can throw but at least Tebow can run the ball and can fire the team up. I mean, Timmy did win a playoff game last year lmao.
Quote:
Tebow is the best player on the Jets.
Best special teamer in the league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdReNaLiN jUnKeE View Post
except for revis and his contract.

id love to see revis go to a different team, although i dont see that happening.

i hope the jets blow up everything in the off season. itll be entertaining to see at least
He'll probably be renegotiating his contract this offseason for more cash.