dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymac631 View Post
From what I gathered psp and nppl layouts will be similar this season so once psp and nppl release the layouts you should see a combo of both being to be played on the same field just different layouts
I heard this too. We shall see
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2013, 02:05 PM #23
Old Man JAR

Old Man JAR plays in the PSP
Old Man JAR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Old Man JAR supports Team VICIOUS
We understand All this Psp has there own layout and Nppl has there own so there need 2 be 2 field set up what I here that true Nppl suppose to change there bunker size same as psp but layout will be different
Old Man JAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:30 PM #24
EPluribusUnum

EPluribusUnum plays in the PSP
EPluribusUnum owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EPluribusUnum plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man JAR View Post
We understand All this Psp has there own layout and Nppl has there own so there need 2 be 2 field set up what I here that true Nppl suppose to change there bunker size same as psp but layout will be different
........what?!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:33 PM #25
Old Man JAR

Old Man JAR plays in the PSP
Old Man JAR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Old Man JAR supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPluribusUnum View Post

........what?!
That the word that around
Old Man JAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:54 PM #26
JCrim
-DAC-

JCrim is a Professional paintball player
JCrim plays in the PSP
JCrim plays in the APPA Pro division
JCrim supports DLX Technology
For the record... The PSP and the NPPL have opposite dimensions. PSP is short(even shorter this year) and wide where the NPPL is long and narrow. The NPPL also has wedges and car washes which are obnoxiously big. They are suppose to be smaller nut no matter how small they make them NPPL layouts are much different then PSP, this season more then ever.

OXCC seems to only have about three 7 man teams as of now also. The rest of the teams playing 7 man right now will tell you they are waiting for the 5 man fields to go back up so they can go back to getting ready for MAPL and such.

Sooooo back the the original question of what field we are going to see more of... ? ... At the end of the day it is still paintball but I think we would all like to know what direction the field is heading in terms of practices ?
Seattle Thunder #19