PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-30-2010, 02:38 AM #1
CA_Tectonics

Dangerous Power o-ring size charts

To the Dangerous Power Community:

The following post is meant to serve as a resource for assisting in the task of identifying o-ring sizes in a Dangerous Power marker. With the exception of the REV-I, all Dangerous Power user manuals contain a schematic and a parts list which includes all o-rings used in the marker the manual is intended for. What are not included in the manuals are o-ring size charts that are to-scale. Many of the parts kits produced by Dangerous Power contain to-scale diagrams of a few of the commonly used o-ring sizes but not all possible o-rings that each marker contains. Since Dangerous Power uses both standard and metric o-rings in various common and uncommon sizes, I thought it may be helpful to the users of Dangerous Power markers if a complete set of full-size (to-scale) diagrams of o-rings for each marker were available.

The o-ring size charts I have created are based on the schematics and parts lists included in each of the respective manuals. To be complete, I have included all o-rings for each marker. I have also included excerpts of the schematics and parts lists for each marker. The original schematics and parts lists, with the exception of the REV-I, can be downloaded from the Dangerous Power website: http://www.dangerouspower.com/Downloads.php .

TO NOTE - The pictures of the o-ring size charts are for illustration purposes only since they are reduced in size by virtue of hosting them on Photobucket. DO NOT try to save and/or print the Photobucket images of the o-ring size charts and expect them to come out full scale, they will not. To date, the best way I have found to provide accurate, scaled, o-ring size charts is by providing PDF files. Therefore, I have uploaded PDF files to a host site and have posted links here so that one can download the desired PDF and print.

Links to the PDF files are at the end of each set of images for each marker. When printing the PDF files, be sure your printer settings are to landscape and that the image is not “reduced to fit” or “fit to size”. Each size chart will fit on an 8.5-inch X 11-inch piece of paper. There is a scale on each size chart that can be used to check if the diagram printed out correctly. The scale is exactly 1-inch from end to end. Since not all printers are the same, you may need to try different print settings to get your specific printer to print the charts so that the scale is correct.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future edits, if necessary, will be noted, dated, and posted here:

12/28/10 - Added info/o-ring chart/PDF links for Dangerous Power E1

1/28/11 - Added 2nd page of schematics for the F8
1/28/11 - Added 2nd page of schematics for the Threshold
1/28/11 - Revised o-ring size chart for the REV-I to include the backcap 25.12mm x 1.78mm (-022)
1/28/11 - Revised schematic for the REV-I to correct the backcap o-ring 25.12mm x 1.78mm (-022)

10/21/12 - Added info/o-ring chart/PDF links for Dangerous Power M3-A1
10/21/12 - Fixed link to PDF files for F8 schematics/parts list, G3 o-ring chart, and G3iq o-ring chart

11/12/12 - Added info/o-ring chart/PDF links for Dangerous Power REV-i v2 (2012) - same o-ringa as original REV-i

12/9/12 - Added info/o-ring chart/PDF links for Dangerous Power G5

5/3/15 - Added info/o-ring chart/PDF links for Dangerous Power Elite

9/12/15 - Revised o-ring size charts for the Spec-R, FX, G4, E1, M3-A1, and G5 to correct barrel back size of 20mm x 1mm
9/12/15 - Revised parts lists for the Spec-R, FX, G4, E1, M3-A1, and G5 to correct barrel back size of 20mm x 1mm
9/12/15 - Fixed PDF files in links for Spec-R, FX, G4, E1, M3-A1, and G5 for o-ring charts/schematics/parts list

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
– 7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
– APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
– Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 09-12-2015 at 01:55 PM.
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2010, 02:39 AM #2
CA_Tectonics

Dangerous Power Fusion:

Dangerous Power Fusion PDF files:

Fusion o-ring size chart

Fusion schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power F8:

Dangerous Power F8 PDF files:

F8 o-ring size chart

F8 schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power Threshold:

Dangerous Power Threshold PDF files:

Threshold o-ring size chart

Threshold schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power G3:

Dangerous Power G3 PDF files:

G3 o-ring size chart

G3 schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power G3-iQ:

Dangerous Power G3-iQ PDF files:

G3-iQ o-ring size chart

G3iQ schematic – parts list
– 7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
– APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
– Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 10-21-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:40 AM #3
CA_Tectonics

Dangerous Power REV-I:

Dangerous Power REV-I PDF files:

REV-I o-ring size chart

REV-I schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power Spec-R:

Dangerous Power Spec-R PDF files:

Spec-R o-ring size chart

Spec-R schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power FX:

Dangerous Power FX PDF files:

FX o-ring size chart

FX schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power G4:

Dangerous Power G4 PDF files:

G4 o-ring size chart

G4 schematic – parts list

Dangerous Power E1:

Dangerous Power E1 PDF files:

E1 o-ring size chart

E1 schematic – parts list (manual)

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 09-12-2015 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:19 PM #4
CA_Tectonics

Dangerous Power REV-i v2:

Dangerous Power REV-i v2 files:

REV-i and REV-i v2 o-ring size chart

REV-i v2 schematics – parts list

Dangerous Power M3-A1:

Dangerous Power M3-A1 files:

M3-A1 o-ring size chart

M3-A1 schematics – parts list

Dangerous Power G5:

Dangerous Power G5 files:

G5 o-ring size chart

G5 schematics – parts list

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 09-12-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:30 AM #5
CA_Tectonics

Dangerous Power Elite:

Dangerous Power Elite files:

Elite o-ring size chart

Elite schematics – parts list

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 05-03-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:29 PM #6
CA_Tectonics

Reserved

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 09-25-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:08 AM #7
rottensquad07
Play paintball

has been a member for 10 years
The only thing I have seen that should probably be added is that the o-ring on the REV-i back cap (RMPG) is a 022 like the Threshold.......but you will still need the 020 in your chart because the reg uses one.

EDIT- Oh wait and that #92 on FX manual....pretty sure the o-ring size is a misprint as the parts kit card info lists another size which sounds more reasonable for that area of the marker. I have not had that part all the way apart but I believe the size in the manual for that spot would be way too small.

Last edited by rottensquad07 : 12-29-2010 at 01:12 AM.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:11 AM #8
CA_Tectonics

Thanks Rottensquad - next on my revision list. Also, do you remember the o-ring correction needed for the FX? Thanks again.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:36 PM #9
rottensquad07
Play paintball

I want to say it is either a standard 014 or 016 but I am not completely certain. I will check tonight when I get home and let you know.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:17 AM #10
CA_Tectonics

A few more updates / edits to a few items

- I've added additional schematics pages for the F8 and Threshold (forgot to put them in the first time around ). The added schematics include the breakdown of the RAPS, regulator, solenoid, and a couple other items.

- A big thanks to Rottensquad07 for this next one....the backcap o-ring for the REv-I (the large one next to the backcap threads) was incorrectly labeled in the schematic I received from Dangerous Power. The size has been changed on the schematic to read 25.12 * 1.78 - otherwise known as a 25.12mm x 1.78mm - (standard -022). This size has also been added to the REV-I o-ring size chart.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:21 AM #11
916baller
I love dehr.

916baller is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
916baller supports DLX Technology
no one cares
Old 01-29-2011, 12:24 AM #12
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916baller View Post
no one cares

-.-

did I get it right?
Old 01-29-2011, 10:00 AM #13
xmc1146

xmc1146 is for the Gunfight
xmc1146 supports Ninja Paintball
xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
good stuff man!
xmc1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:32 AM #14
CaptHowdy
Old Fart

CaptHowdy donated to help Peyton Trent
CaptHowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:34 AM #15
rottensquad07
Play paintball

The mystery deepends CA. I checked the online FX manual and the parts are now labeled correctly. In my printed FX manual I got with the marker the # in question is part # 92. This is what I refer to as the "swivel section" of the regulator. According to the manual the o-ring size is a 1mm x 5.5mm. I have found that these are actually a standard 018 size o-ring. Pretty big difference in size LOL. In any case it looks like the online manual has been corrected.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:27 PM #16
CA_Tectonics

Up to the top with this one. Yep it's been a while but...........

- Added the M3-A1 o-ring chart, schematics, links to the PDF files
- Corrected the broken link for the F8 schematic/parts list PDF
- Corrected the broken link for the G3 o-ring chart PDF
- Corrected the broken link for the G3-iQ o-ring chart PDF

Side note - I see that they now have a 2012 REV-I manual with schematics . I did take a quick look and it looks like no canges in the o-ring sizes though. I will double check and add the 2012 schematics and a chart in the next week or so.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 PM #17
basementN3k0
THAT COCKER/PUMP GUY...

basementN3k0 supports Pev's Paintball
basementN3k0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
basementN3k0 is Boss
need o-ring chart for Techt bolts...
Feedback~ PBN +97/0/0|Ebay +116/0/0
basementN3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:59 PM #18
CA_Tectonics

Not a bad idea but then it gets into "need charts for ________ (fill in blank with aftermarket parts - regs, ASAs, NDZ stuff, etc).

Maybe a seperate thread with said TechT info?

Would need to find out the sizes of all the different engines except for the REV-I/Threshy, I know those ones. I don't think that info is available on the interwebz either. Would need to come from TechT or from physically checking them.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:59 PM #19
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
Side note - I see that they now have a 2012 REV-I manual with schematics . I did take a quick look and it looks like no canges in the o-ring sizes though. I will double check and add the 2012 schematics and a chart in the next week or so.
Just updated with REV-i v2 info (2nd release of the REV-i - 2012). All the o-rings are the same as the original REV-i so there is no change to the o-ring chart. Just to be simple and complete for the end user of this thread, I have included the original REV-i o-ring chart in the REV-i v2 part of this thread as well.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 PM #20
CA_Tectonics

Aaaaaaaand another update to this thread. I have now included the G5 o-ring chart, schematics, parts list, and PDF file links.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:42 PM #21
skateandpaint (Banned)

skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
are these pics showing actual size of the orings? like i can hold it up to the screen?
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote