ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-14-2013, 11:55 PM #106
Jelvas
Marker Tech

Jelvas has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Jelvas is Legendary
Jelvas supports DLX Technology
Jelvas supports Empire
I ordered from them about 6 weeks ago, they did not have 1 item so i asked for a refund on that item but wanted the rest of my order shipped. He said ok. I left to go fishing for 3 weeks, came home and no refund, no package. About a week later i got a package with my whole order including the item I had already bought somewhere else because they told me they didn't have it. Another item in the package was the wrong color. Overall negative experience with this company and would not recommend anyone do business with them.
Jelvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2013, 05:33 PM #107
nick@e-paintball

Hey Jelvas, this is the first we've heard of your issue and haven't been contacted. If you'd like to shoot me a PM or an email I'd be happy to look into what happened with your order and do what I can to rectify the situation for you.
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
nick@e-paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:13 AM #108
Jelvas
Marker Tech

Jelvas is Legendary
Jelvas supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick@e-paintball View Post
Hey Jelvas, this is the first we've heard of your issue and haven't been contacted. If you'd like to shoot me a PM or an email I'd be happy to look into what happened with your order and do what I can to rectify the situation for you.
I sent you a pm Nick.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:13 PM #109
nick@e-paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelvas View Post
I sent you a pm Nick.
Received! Thanks Jelvas!
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
nick@e-paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:39 PM #110
Jelvas
Marker Tech

Jelvas is Legendary
Jelvas supports Empire
After talking to Nick I stand by my original post. This is a business I will not be going back to.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 PM #111
bgnorm69
Vagatarian

bgnorm69 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
We have ordered 2x from epaintball the items that were not back ordered arrived in a timely manner the minute stock arrived my back ordered items were sent out and recieved just as fast I recieved great communication about my order and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again these guys are A-OK in my book! If you pay attention to thier site it will say if the item is in stock or give you the option to preorder if is not meaning you got first dibs on the item the minute it's restocked I know we're are in a age of wanting it this minute but cut these guys a little slack there still getting the kinks worked out from thier old system to the new,under new management
Thanks e-paintball I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future
bgnorm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:18 PM #112
Assaultsquad21

Assaultsquad21 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Assaultsquad21 plays in the APPA D5 division
DONT BUY FROM E-PAINTBALL.COM
I ordered an etek 4 and its been a week and they still haven't shipped it. ive been trying to call for 2 days straight and no email or phone call return. the order has never been shipped and they only returned 1 email saying there out of stock but they'll ship it when it arrives. so I tried canceling and now I cant even get an email back. DONT GET CAUGHT IN THIS SCAM STAY AWAY FROM EPAINTBALL AND GO WITH SOME1 RELIABLE LIKE AMAZON.COM OR ANSGEAR.COM
(UPDATE: got a 100% refund after 8 phone calls. Thanks for my refund)

Last edited by Assaultsquad21 : 03-05-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Assaultsquad21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:52 PM #113
Dark Cloud
You callin me crazy?!?!?!

Dark Cloud is a Supporting Member
I ordered from e-paintball.com YEARS ago and they gave me a hard time and people have been complaining about their service since then.

It is safe to say, it is not worth it to buy anything from that website. There are plenty of better retailers available with competitive prices.
Dark Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:39 PM #114
shortpballer

Just ordered from them and they have not answered me back, I would like my money back now...

"Originally posted by Petruha#25
There is no difference in lake or on the ocean. The main thing a fish. If it's on the ocean - which is the most nearest place, what time and how much is it costs. May be closer and better on lake. "
shortpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:02 PM #115
Assaultsquad21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortpballer View Post
Just ordered from them and they have not answered me back, I would like my money back now...
Have to keep calling them over and over. I called every 5min and after my ninth call they finally called me back lol
Old 03-24-2014, 07:13 PM #116
Assaultsquad21

UPDATE: They said they returned my money and guess what, THEY DIDNT and there not picking up there phones now either. Im giving 24hours and then im gonna hire a lawyer. Im not putting up with this. Guys stay away from epaintball unless u want to get robbed and then just give your wallet to some1 its easier. Epaintball i want my money back all $660 worth and not 1 penny less!!!!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:12 PM #117
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Frizzle Fry is playing at Living Legends III
Frizzle Fry owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
These guys are a sham operation... What a waste of time and effort.

When they lost my order, I got into their back-end system with ease and customer info is ripe for the taking. Don't order from them; they likely won't ship your item, and if they do it will probably be the wrong size or color - worst of all their web security is non-existent and your customer data including name/address/credit card info is readily available to anyone anywhere.