Dkepp™
OG

has been a member for 10 years
Dkepp™ plays in the USPL
Dkepp™ plays in the PSP
Dkepp™ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolguysk8r14 View Post
If nppl is going to take a hard stance, then don't puss out.

I can guarantee you won't see valken at a psp event handing paint to x-factor to shoot.

14 pro teams vs 100+ divisional teams...

thats because X-factor is sponsored by GI for paint not valken.... there aren't any pro teams in the psp that aren't paint sponsored by either kee, GI, or draxxus.
Dkepp™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2012, 06:49 PM #44
AGunsling3r
METAL

plays in the NXL
AGunsling3r owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AGunsling3r supports our troops
AGunsling3r is an NCPA player
AGunsling3r is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ___TRYOUTS___ View Post
I think i can shed some light on this situation.
TCP was playing camp pendleton raiders to move on to top four. the games were tied up and came down to a third game. the third game tcp lost fair and square to camp pendleton raiders but continued to complain about how they cheated. a fight ensued but was shortly broken up.
then minutes after tcp's loss they were scouring the field for evil paint that cpr was supposedly shooting. TCP couldnt except that they lost so they were looking for any excuse to blame everyone and anyone but themselves. they embarrass the sport and their own players.
my proof to this is simple. why didnt tcp mention this friday morning when games started? they waited till sunday after all the games were finished to complain. they are soar losers and lost what little respect i had for them
TCP did not mention this on Friday because they did not notice Evil paint being shot until they played that game against the Raiders on sunday. Therefore you do not have "proof" of anything. They had every right to make complaints if they thought the match was unfair. Yes, they lost a fair game as far as players are concerned, but if the Raiders were allegedly shooting illegal paint, then that still makes it unfair.

TCP Machine is a team that has been competing in the NPPL since its first event. They have played many full NPPL seasons with many podium finishes including 2007 Division 1, 2008 Semi-pro Division, 2011 Division 2, etc. Therefore, don't go off shunning them for being "sore losers". These guys have been playing paintball in this league well before most of us. They are good sportsmen, and they definitely deserve a say in what they saw.
AGunsling3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:43 PM #45
xTheirOut2GetUx
Been there, seen that.

xTheirOut2GetUx is a Supporting Member
xTheirOut2GetUx plays in the PSP
xTheirOut2GetUx is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkepp™

thats because X-factor is sponsored by GI for paint not valken.... there aren't any pro teams in the psp that aren't paint sponsored by either kee, GI, or draxxus.
Pretty sure xfactor switched to valken this year. I could be wrong though.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:18 PM #46
shorty36

shorty36 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGunsling3r View Post
TCP did not mention this on Friday because they did not notice Evil paint being shot until they played that game against the Raiders on sunday. Therefore you do not have "proof" of anything. They had every right to make complaints if they thought the match was unfair. Yes, they lost a fair game as far as players are concerned, but if the Raiders were allegedly shooting illegal paint, then that still makes it unfair.

TCP Machine is a team that has been competing in the NPPL since its first event. They have played many full NPPL seasons with many podium finishes including 2007 Division 1, 2008 Semi-pro Division, 2011 Division 2, etc. Therefore, don't go off shunning them for being "sore losers". These guys have been playing paintball in this league well before most of us. They are good sportsmen, and they definitely deserve a say in what they saw.
the raiders were NOT SHOOTING EVIL they were shoot valken i was in the pits with them on sunday tcp did cry after they lost their game fair and square lost respect for them
shorty36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:22 PM #47
Kazer

Kazer is playing at Living Legends VIII
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Nobody has a picture or any proof at all that divisional teams were shooting evil? Just 1 claim that raiders was shooting it? That seems to be false because I remember Rodney grabbing boxes of Valken off the truck.
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 AM #48
dye4lifepaintball

I haven't played since 2008 so can some one fill me in on why the **** you can't shoot the paint you want anymore??
dye4lifepaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:05 AM #49
xTheirOut2GetUx
Been there, seen that.

Last year kee (rps/evil) and GI the two biggest paint companies said they are sick of wasting money on supporting two leagues. So they demanded a merger. The merger didn't go through so they put their support in the stronger league they sell more paint and make more profit from.

In other words NPPL had the good/big paint companies pull support.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:08 AM #50
dye4lifepaintball

Wow. Once again, politics ruining the game.
dye4lifepaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:44 AM #51
xTheirOut2GetUx
Been there, seen that.

Not really politics. It's a calculated business move. Nppl is the weaker league and they spent all last year trying to force a psp/nppl merger.

Now the big companies are throwing in with the psp as it makes them more money and my bet is they are gunning for nppl to go under (again) which in turn will boost the psp and make them even more money. One league = less sponsorship costs and trucking to get to less events with a higher volume per event.

So not politics at all. Just cold calculated business.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 AM #52
Henrybg
Son of the South

Henrybg plays in the PSP
Henrybg supports Cereal Killerz 2
Henrybg is an NCPA player
Henrybg plays in the APPA D4 division
Henrybg is Boss
Henrybg is All In
Henrybg owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkepp™ View Post
That was last year bub they shoot valken now...their field and their teams are sponsored by Valken and shoot infinity/redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheirOut2GetUx View Post
Pretty sure xfactor switched to valken this year. I could be wrong though.
No you're right
Henrybg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:42 AM #53
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamicpb View Post
then you obviously didn't play Vegas last year. I usually prefer Evil but it was a disaster at that event. It was my first time shooting Valken at HB and it was awesome. cant vouch for APX
Huge dot on this. That Evil was embarrassing.

Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:59 AM #54
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric99BL View Post
I'd hate to get involved in this but I gotta say everyone *****ing about this are a bunch of ****ing idiots.. Pro teams shot evil because many of us are under contract.. If nppl didn't let us shoot evil a lot of teams wouldn't be playing the event.. So shut the **** up and play paintball. As for the divisional teams getting it I don't know.. Either way sack up and quit *****ing.
You are a professional player? Your professionalism is really overwhelming. You're acting like a 12 year old on an internet forum, scolding people who simply desire an explanation. I don't care what team you play for or how good you are, people look up to professionals. When they act like complete *** hats, it reflects poorly on the entire community.

Not everyone gets a free ride to play paintball, or even a marginal amount of it paid for in most cases. Be a little more considerate to the players that keep your sport afloat next time.

I see no reason as to why the OP should be getting flamed for his questions. He probably spent a lot of money to play the event, and in my eyes, he has every right in the world to question the league. I've noticed that a lot of things are going unnoticed in the NPPL and it's a damn good thing that somebody wants to ask questions.
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:01 AM #55
bigbrew44
Blast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post
You are a professional player? Your professionalism is really overwhelming. You're acting like a 12 year old on an internet forum, scolding people who simply desire an explanation. I don't care what team you play for or how good you are, people look up to professionals. When they act like complete *** hats, it reflects poorly on the entire community.

Not everyone gets a free ride to play paintball, or even a marginal amount of it paid for in most cases. Be a little more considerate to the players that keep your sport afloat next time.

I see no reason as to why the OP should be getting flamed for his questions. He probably spent a lot of money to play the event, and in my eyes, he has every right in the world to question the league. I've noticed that a lot of things are going unnoticed in the NPPL and it's a damn good thing that somebody wants to ask questions.
And...scene.

There is no prize for being stupid. Please stop competing.
bigbrew44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:32 AM #56
Kazer

Kazer is playing at Living Legends VIII
I have legitimately been trying to get to the bottom of this. The OP and anyone else complaining has not been able to produce an actual case of a divisional team using Evil.

But to recap his questions and answers, my answers are bold;

1. Why was it there, and who exactly was it there for:
It was there for the Pro teams so that RPS/GI Sports could support their teams.

2. If it was being sold there why was it not made available to the divisonal teams:
It was NOT being sold to anyone. There wasn't even a KEE employee in the truck, at all, on any day.

3. Dont say it was ONLY for the pros and ONLY the pros shot it, because thats bs, there was aton of this stuff on fields 2 and 3. This claim has not been substantiated.
There is no evidence of any kind so far to support this claim. If someone has something please post it up or PM me and I will try and get to the bottom of it and figure out how that team got the paint.

Bottom line is, if a divisional team got the paint they got it from a pro team and not the truck. No purchases were made from the truck.
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:30 PM #57
Jose1998

Jose1998 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jose1998 posts videos on PbNation
Jose1998 plays in the APPA D4 division
Jose1998 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric99BL
Yeah I don't know about that I know we didn't give any paint to divisional teams
What pro team you play for?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:45 PM #58
mmjsport

mmjsport owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mmjsport has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mmjsport has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post

I was thinking the same thing. I'd expect a responses like that from a spoiled child. Not someone people "look up" to. But as much as I love this sport and played it for the last 11 years and will continue to play it, I think paintball has been becoming "less fun" if you will, on the competitive side of it. But maybe that's just me.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:54 PM #59
mmjsport

mmjsport owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mmjsport has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mmjsport has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Here a lot of quality pics from the event. Someone take a look and see if they see any divisional teams that have evil.

http://almostfamouspaintball.com/2012/04/nppl-hb-2012/
Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 PM #60
LittleH8kid

plays in the NXL
LittleH8kid supports Pev's Paintball
LittleH8kid plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty36 View Post
the raiders were NOT SHOOTING EVIL they were shoot valken i was in the pits with them on sunday tcp did cry after they lost their game fair and square lost respect for them
Idk who you are or if you play for the raiders but what was disrespectful was yelling metal after beating us on Saturday and then again after the 3rd game Sunday, then walking through our pits like its no big deal. Some of the raiders are or at one point were marines and I respect what you have done/did. That being said, Sunday they didn't act like it. I know emotions run hot specialty when it comes to Rodney VS Machine. Good luck in whatever div the raiders end up playing this year.
LittleH8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:16 PM #61
JB Cerberus
Almost Famous Paintball

JB Cerberus is a Paintball photographer
JB Cerberus posts videos on PbNation
In some of the pics, you'll see some green shells on the ground. As far as I know, the Valken was orange and yellow, and the APX was straight yellow. Hmmmm....
JB Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:29 PM #62
JD9940
Forever an AA's Fan

JD9940 supports Cereal Killerz 2
JD9940 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JD9940 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Evil was blue and GI was red Valken was purple, and APX was yellow/red striped, all yellow, all green, and all aqua.

Headgear for Sale
Pants for Sale
JD9940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:33 PM #63
jlj37592
yes means yes

jlj37592 donated to help Peyton Trent
jlj37592 supports our troops
jlj37592 plays in the APPA beginner division
jlj37592 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jlj37592 is Boss
jlj37592 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD9940 View Post
Evil was blue and GI was red Valken was purple, and APX was yellow/red striped, all yellow, all green, and all aqua.
Correction. Just from what I saw at the event.

Evil -
Blue and Silver

GI -
Red

Valken -
Purple, yellow/red stripes, and yellow/green

APX -
Yellow and teal