PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-11-2014, 11:48 AM #1
SixRomeo
Alpha

Tssoc @ Oxcc 9/13

All, I would like to use this thread to promote and answer questions about the upcoming TSSOC-produced scenario on Sept. 13, 2014 at OXCC in Chesapeake City, MD.

Any of you who have played a TSSOC game (Fallout, Army of Darkness, Rome, Dune, New Vegas, etc.) know the level of production value they bring to their games. Expect interesting and novel game mechanics and missions, depth of story, props aplenty and of course the best and brightest players in the Northeast.

OXCC is one of the best fields to play these days in our area. This comes from traveling quite a bit outside our area in the last decade-plus playing. They have two real-life CH-4 Chinook helicopters ON THE FIELD. Enough Said about that. Rick and Karen Carver are a great paintball family and they LOVE their customers.

You really couldn't hope to find a better game at a better field in the fall.

I am commanding the United Earth Alliance (UEA), and I am looking for dedicated scenario players, young or old, pump or semi, man or woman - to help us bring an end to the rebellion on Mars.

As I have said before, anyone coming to support the UEA can expect a well-planned game and teams who are true competitors from around the region and even outside. We have Barney, for Pete's sake.

...and Pete, too (Walker AND Murphy).

Regardless of who you play for, you would be doing a great disservice to yourself nad your paintball career by missing this game.

Main Game Thread:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4090350

www.oxcc.com

Please feel free to post questions about the game here, and I will do my best to answer.

-A

AA
SixRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2014, 07:50 PM #2
Yellow5

James is dreamy!

Knightstalkers Scenario Paintball Team
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City
Yellow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:45 AM #3