Community Focus

Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 AM #1
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
2nwyka supports Ninja Paintball
Remote coil with a Macroline adapter?

Hey there, 'Nation. Here's another annoying question thread by me...
I was wondering if there was a quick-disconnect remote line that ended in a standard macroline (or braided hose) adapter. I want to use a remote on my regulated A5, and I want to run it directly into the reg and bypass the ASA directly. Just wondering if these are made (I don't want to buy an ASA reducer, as I don't have the money and it wouldn't look right...) and where I could find one. Let me know anything you know so I can support another paintball company with a monetary compensation for yet another product...
Noah

AutoCocker Builder
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2012, 09:29 AM #2
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nwyka View Post
Hey there, 'Nation. Here's another annoying question thread by me...
I was wondering if there was a quick-disconnect remote line that ended in a standard macroline (or braided hose) adapter. I want to use a remote on my regulated A5, and I want to run it directly into the reg and bypass the ASA directly. Just wondering if these are made (I don't want to buy an ASA reducer, as I don't have the money and it wouldn't look right...) and where I could find one. Let me know anything you know so I can support another paintball company with a monetary compensation for yet another product...
Noah
Put a 90 degree swivel fitting on your remote coils UFA and hook the line up to the fitting on your A5's regulator and in the 90 degree swivel and you're done.

I wouldnt recommend this though. Reason is because if the macroline gets snagged on a tree, branch, etc while you're playing, your most likely going to pull that macroline out of one of the fittings and if it pulls out of the one in your gun's reg, youre going to have a whip flying around with pressure outputting 800+psi.

...not a fun day when that hits you.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:42 PM #3
jweav151

2nwyka, I'm assuming you have your regulator connected directly to your tombstone?

I don't see why you can't thread a pro-connect male end straight into the regulator. If it is on the side of the reg you'll probably need a f-f 90 and a m-m adapter into the regulator to space it out enough so the pro-connect female end can clear the regulator. Then all the fittings will be thread connections except the pro-connect connection of course and if that separates (highly unlikely) it will hold back the pressure in the remote line anyway.
jweav151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:41 AM #4
lilfry111

lilfry111 is playing at Living Legends V
lilfry111 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lilfry111 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dude I would stay away from the macro. That stuff is way too weak for HPA in my opinion. My buddy had macro explode in his face just using a 12 gram...
BOOG Brothers Custom Paintball
lilfry111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:10 AM #5
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfry111 View Post
Dude I would stay away from the macro. That stuff is way too weak for HPA in my opinion. My buddy had macro explode in his face just using a 12 gram...
most high pressure macro is rated at 800psi. CO2 can climb in pressure, over 800psi, especially on a hot day, which can blow high pressure macroline (if its rated at 800psi). Also be careful of what type of macroline you purchase. There are low pressure and high pressure macroline. Get the properly rated line for your application.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote