Community Focus

Old 01-07-2010, 01:59 AM #106
OutlawsPB22
Sundae.. I mean Sunday..

OutlawsPB22 supports Team VICIOUS
OutlawsPB22 is an NCPA player
OutlawsPB22 plays in the APPA D5 division
OutlawsPB22 supports DLX Technology
And $200 compared to $2000 is more my style.
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2010, 11:40 PM #107
ophooligan
Avid Death Squad

has been a member for 10 years
ophooligan has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim@Kick'n View Post
I dont know if this is correct. Someone correct me if Im wrong. But in PSP if you play an entire season of D3 the next year you have to play D2. If you won or not.

If so I think MPS should do the same.

Oh and I know its hard to do money wise and everything but there really needs to be one reffing crew that refs every event. Thats the only way that you are going to get consisitant reffing.
TRUTH. If you play an entire season you should be forced to bump.
Even if you can't get an entire crew at a minimum you need to have the same competent 2 head field judges and ultimate judge at every event. It would be better if you could have 6 guys that go to every event and then you split them up with the guys that the host field provides. And of course the best would be 14 guys you took to every event to do the job.

And “the rules are subject to change at any time” is a joke and helps do delegitimize the entire series. If you want to change a rule the day of fine, do it. But, you absolutely cannot do it once the event has started.
If this has not been the case please disregard, but I have been told that this has happened at a couple of events.

Last edited by ophooligan : 03-21-2010 at 11:48 PM.
ophooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:49 AM #108
MPS Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophooligan View Post
TRUTH. If you play an entire season you should be forced to bump.
Even if you can't get an entire crew at a minimum you need to have the same competent 2 head field judges and ultimate judge at every event. It would be better if you could have 6 guys that go to every event and then you split them up with the guys that the host field provides. And of course the best would be 14 guys you took to every event to do the job.

And “the rules are subject to change at any time” is a joke and helps do delegitimize the entire series. If you want to change a rule the day of fine, do it. But, you absolutely cannot do it once the event has started.
If this has not been the case please disregard, but I have been told that this has happened at a couple of events.
We will have myself and I will bring one ref with me. As far as the rule changing, most of the time it has been my experience that when someone says that they didn't know the actual rule anyway. They just have in their mind what the rule is and sometimes that can be pretty far off.
MPS Tim is offline   Reply With Quote