PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 10:07 PM #1996
rT159
BlackOps

has been a member for 10 years
I'm telling you, we just need to kick it at Jarrods.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 PM #1997
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
I think I'm gonna stop posting (I'll still lurk) on PBN and Reddit so much. Way too much negativity and senseless arguing.

Really trying to get rid of negativity in my life as a whole, and the internet seems to be a breeding ground for it...neigh, a spawning pool, with banelings and zerg rushes.
Wanna know the secret to life? Don't give a ****. Find out what matters to you, focus on that, everything else...meh. It's like watching all the bros in the gym. Who gives a **** about what they're doing? Unless what they do hinders you, it doesn't ****ing matter.

Speaking of bros, I had to tell this ****er off today. Word to the wise- don't walk two inches in front of my face about five times while I'm setting up for rows if you don't want be to get pissed and call you a **********.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 PM #1998
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Repost in correct thread:

Quote:
Old but always a good (albeit sad) video:

Old 09-08-2012, 02:26 AM #1999
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
Wanna know the secret to life? Don't give a ****. Find out what matters to you, focus on that, everything else...meh. It's like watching all the bros in the gym. Who gives a **** about what they're doing? Unless what they do hinders you, it doesn't ****ing matter.
If they are hindering you; what is the secret, then?

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 09-08-2012, 06:28 AM #2000
CobraXX
Klasic

Eliminate them.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 09-08-2012, 07:52 AM #2001
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Pirate Mafia is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart Parts Player12 View Post
Why would you pin HCG on cycle and not take a serm post?
Prevents shrinkage before it happens

Quote:
No need. Being 1/4 Native America, my skin naturally has a red-tan hue to it.
Damn, Irish checking in, whats tan? We just burn and a a little bit darker....little
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 AM #2002
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1118pimpv.2 View Post
u are to aware of wow its ok me 2 though

and yea thats why i took a break from this forum but just recently started lurking again
you should start posting again, provided many lols

Quote:

Speaking of bros, I had to tell this ****er off today. Word to the wise- don't walk two inches in front of my face about five times while I'm setting up for rows if you don't want be to get pissed and call you a **********.
roid rage

"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 AM #2003
Pelto123

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like a bit of self-contradiction.

Nothing ever distracts me while I study, and I study in busy areas. Kind of hard to hear people over the lil wayne. Nothing really ever used to distract me while I lifted either. I would just plug in music and be in the zone my entire workout. Though it is a lot easier to focus in on lifting like that for a mere 1.5 - 2 hours straight than it is to sit around studying for 7-10 hours.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 AM #2004
FHS JewFro
black AND white

pelt on that weezy?? had no idea

what did you think of D4, Matt?
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 09-08-2012, 10:48 AM #2005
CobraXX
Klasic

D4 is really good IMO.
Sounds like old his older stuff.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 09-08-2012, 11:35 AM #2006
YoungGunner55

people bash on d4 but if you really listen to the lyrics he says some crazy ****, deffinately a lot better stuff than what hes been putting out lately. no ceilings was pretty sick. he used to be an animal though back in his codeine and weed days. some songs are meh but he has some solid bangers on it. what did you guys think of smoked with that 12 year old?
Old 09-08-2012, 06:11 PM #2007
FHS JewFro
black AND white

personally, i thought D4 was okay, has a few on there i like, but most of em are the remixes of other peoples songs like no lie, i dont like, mercy, etc.

but ja, lotta people been giving it **** on twitter but i thought it was alright

i liked sorry for the wait and no ceilings, but i thought carter 4 was bad

old wayne remains to be the best wayne

Old 09-08-2012, 07:29 PM #2008
CobraXX
Klasic

Bro dedication 4 is a mixtape. Pretty sure all of the songs are other peoples.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:37 PM #2009
Pelto123

Personally I am more about my Drake, I just said Wayne because I thought that would be more accepted. Really anything by Drake, Kanye or Wayne where they rap about being rich. "I look like I hit the lotto twice"

That or EDM works for me when I study.

Spent 9 hours today grading Calc I hw. Got a long day tomorrow preparing for my Audit exam on Wednesday, doing Calc II HW and IM Macro HW. Don't think I have ever started studying for an exam this far in advance during my entire college career.

Lurker and SP I got that one problem where I had the circle with r=5 (y^2 + x^2 = 25) that had a secant line going through it at x=2 (Domain: -5 to 5). Just evaluating the integral of the aforementioned equation from 0 to 2 and then doubling my answer and then adding that to half the area of the circle. Once you guys pointed out the equation for a circle I got it ... still relearning that there basic trig/geometry.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:26 PM #2010
CobraXX
Klasic

Yeezy > all
Old 09-08-2012, 10:50 PM #2011
Pelto123

Ok so im in washroom take dump, i take dump is very loud maybe 3 pound, it actually poke me in my *** when i wipe is very long ok. I start to use toilet paper but I notice i not have enough toilet paper, i was tempt to use hand but i am decide against this, i ask guy in next stall to please lend me some toilet paper. He say i not have enough, i tell him look pal i have 3 pound shiit in toilet and my *** is very dirty with poo everywhere on butt cheek too. He start to get mad and he say no friend u not understand i have very little left, he then kick my foot with his.

I say why u kick my foot, he say accident but i know is bullshiit. I pull pants back up i not care if i have poo *** i will wash later, i bend over like army style and start to crawl under his stall since there is opening, he start to yell te suka wut u do, i say im gonna kill u man how dare u, he is hit me with foot in face but once i in there i begin to hit his face while he still pooping. He is in shock now and i steal all his toilet paper and look him eye to eye man to man and tell him next time give me paper, he call my brother fairy and i say ok i see u later uncle boris.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:02 PM #2012
tanner202

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

****in skers lost so I just binge ate all the carbs in sight, ****...

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 09-08-2012, 11:16 PM #2013
shadow1118pimpv.2 (Banned)

yea i ordered a pizza tonight after going 7 days with elss than 40g of carbs. i dun goofd a ate half a large pizza stuffed crust lol

40g of carbs coming from peanut butter mostly fruit and oatmeal
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM #2014
hsilman
Disgustipated

Old 09-09-2012, 12:10 AM #2015
Pelto123

Surprised that in the 9 min infomercial they did not get round to advertising how many *****es you will get with it
Old 09-09-2012, 05:10 AM #2016
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3865652
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread