PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-10-2007, 03:07 PM #1
renterhunter

has been a member for 10 years
WSP wont recock?

now im not 100 sure but i think WSP is armotech right? along with the G1 and 2 , anyway i'll give her a shot here

problem , had a leak , replaced the puncture pin, that fixed that , now she wont recock thought orings , probably it but they look fine , also , i can't get the freaking hammer out, i can't figure out how , the little knobs that stick out i dont know how to get them off

please excuse me if my post is a little"out there" im a little outa sorts right now, any help is appreciated

edit:also anyone know what threads they take?

Last edited by renterhunter : 04-10-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2007, 11:14 AM #2
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

The WSP has always been under the WarSensor name. Sounds like you need to replace the oring on the striker and clean up the internals. Its been a while since I took a WSP apart, just read your owners manual and it will give disassembly instructions.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:33 AM #3
renterhunter

i checked the manual and it is kinda not all there, it doesnt show how to disasenble the gun , jsut shows it apart. i'll try replacing the oriungs and cleaning and lubing it and all , i cleaned it , didnt have any lube so it was just dry maybe that's it? and sorry for putting this here then but i was geeting NO responce anywhere else . i'll do what i can and post back later if it still wont work

oh ya and anyone know what threads they take? the barrel is kinda fubar'd. i traded for it and the barrel had a deep scratch in it and i wanna get a new barrel.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:03 PM #4
megaron

What O ring did you use on the striker? I use a 3/4 x 5/8 x 1/16 o ring and it worked like a charm. I got the O ring from OSH
Old 04-12-2007, 08:47 AM #5
suicidal stitch

If the striker for the WSP is the same for all other strikers on Armotech/Warsensors, all it needs is a tank o-ring.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:15 PM #6
renterhunter

havent had a chance to do anything about the gun yet , heavy work load at school , i'll update probly end of next week if it was orings, still dont know how to take the hammer out tho (N) i'll post pics later if no one gets what im talking about
Old 04-13-2007, 02:12 AM #7
megaron

Suicidal, thats what my brother had initially. A CO2 tank o ring does not work on it. Besides, it is only .25c from OSH. Look for O-ring #40
Old 04-13-2007, 02:14 AM #8
megaron

Oh were talking about WSP. Nevermind. the o ring I spoke of is for WG-65
Old 04-13-2007, 10:43 AM #9
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

You will want to use a rubber oring, don't use silicon.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:27 PM #10
renterhunter

wow you guys jsut saved me a long time , thoguht i would have to go out to get the clear ones ( silicon? ), since i have rubber orings at home i'll give that a try and get back to you guys if it worked, should have it done by monday night
Old 08-24-2007, 11:46 PM #11
DaiCa86
Guerrilla Unit

Same thing w/mine . I switched and lubed the oring on my wsp. It still wont recock? Do i need to use oil? I used greese to lube.

If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun -The Dalai Lama