Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 02:00 PM #694
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

has been a member for 10 years
KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2012, 02:06 PM #695
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post

and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"

Last edited by Eternal Acacia : 10-09-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:44 PM #696
GlittermekaiN
Propah Noize

GlittermekaiN has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
OH SURE BRING OUT THE HEAVY **** NOW

Old 10-09-2012, 04:54 PM #697
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post
am I the only one who's thought dada life's new album is pretty wack so far? so much cheesy vocals and samey basslines

It's what they've turned into it seems...pretty lame.

I was at freefest the other day. Alvin Risk put on a good show, Nervo twins are hot as hell but other than a few tracks it was way too typical brogressive house music, same deal with Thomas Gold. Zedd and Porter played a really wide variety of music, I was actually impressed by them (moombah, dubstep, some trap, and even one hardstyle song), then Above and Beyond were an amazing time, hard to not enjoy a show from them.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:10 PM #698
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Zedd surprised me with the diversity in genres that he played, he even played some soaring melodic dnb which was pretty cool. I would definitely see him again if he came around.

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 10-09-2012, 05:23 PM #699
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 10-09-2012, 06:47 PM #700
Jason510husulah
husulah

Just dropping by to post some tracks from a real close friend of mine just wanted to see wat you guys think any advice would be great! Thanks!

And my favorite track by him so far

ENJOY
WillyW0nka:::I would enjoy nothing more than seeing your crestfallen face as Todd Martinez walks onto the field sunday with your ninja turtles beanie. He'll start a fashion frenzy, ninja turtle beanies will be agg and worth $150 a piece, and you'll be the only one without one, because Todd will be wearing it.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:34 PM #701
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Acacia View Post
Zedd surprised me with the diversity in genres that he played, he even played some soaring melodic dnb which was pretty cool. I would definitely see him again if he came around.
It's weird too, he came to philly and some of my friends went and said it was pretty bad...played songs like titanium, feel so close, etc. For a guy who spends half his time mocking avicii on twitter I think that's pretty hypocritical haha....but he impressed me this past saturday for sure.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:03 AM #702
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
might as well be labeled dubstep or something sub focers would play these days... maybe even andy c.

this thread started off good! why cheese it up

a fav recently

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 10-10-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:31 AM #703
EricS6661

New Little People album is pretty good

Old 10-10-2012, 09:13 AM #704
za1e
the fresh prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason510husulah View Post
Just dropping by to post some tracks from a real close friend of mine just wanted to see wat you guys think any advice would be great! Thanks!

And my favorite track by him so far

ENJOY

these are all very dope. I like the first on. sounds like he uses some high rankin patches.

this is one of my favorite electro tracks. not new but I think you guys will like it. I want to learn how to ae the really gay sounding 80's string pads.

Last edited by za1e : 10-10-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:24 PM #705
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

So old school. Been rinsing this hard all week.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:32 PM #706
evolancer
改善

evolancer is a Paintball photographer
evolancer is an NCPA player
Old 10-11-2012, 01:01 AM #707
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 PM #708
RyanFHS

lol

Flosstra tonight, firestone
Bday tomorrow too.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:06 PM #709
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

**** yeahhhhhhhhhh Calyx and TeeBee have an album dropping soon, SO MUCH GOOD DNB THIS FALL

http://soundcloud.com/ramrecords/set...eebee-all-or-1

O_O!!!
http://soundcloud.com/ramrecords/cal...hing-i-can-say

Last edited by Eternal Acacia : 10-11-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:24 PM #710
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

how have you missed out on this? hose have been up for a solid week or more lol

Old 10-11-2012, 03:32 PM #711
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

I'd only heard Pure Gold before, didn't know there was an album coming I thought it was just an EP. Today was the first time I'd seen anything C&T related pop up on my newsfeed.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 PM #712
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

So it's really happening...

Old 10-11-2012, 08:17 PM #713
dpkidsrocks2

I Dont Believe In Ghosts!
Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 PM #714
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

I know, part of me doesn't want to believe it because it's almost too good to be true, but **** man. From what I hear, it's been ready for over a year now, he just hasn't wanted to release it. There has been talk between producers regarding the finals and that they're out of this world, so it definitely is real not just hearsay.

Also, who was it that said that Original Sin/Taxman had an LP coming? Whats the source on that info? 1, I don't want to get my hopes up if they're in the planning stages now, because it'll be another 2 years before we see previews, and 2, I don't want to discuss it with people if I can't back up the claims, I'm tired of hearsay.

Best drumstep track of 2012 hands down, lost my ****ing MIND when Ed Rush and Optical dropped this.

Reso made better filthy dubstep in 2010/early 2011 than most of the biggest "bro" artists do nowadays

Literal liquid dnb bliss

Last edited by Eternal Acacia : 10-11-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Closed Thread