polarpaxton
WooPig

has been a member for 10 years
polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
polarpaxton plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyrocketguy
There was a crazy reff who was doing summer-saults and rolls and slides and stuff on the center field. Rather than running from one bunker to another, he would do like 10 rolls... He also would do superman dives and pull players out...he was great.
Was it Todd?
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2006, 06:49 PM #23
polarpaxton
WooPig

polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
polarpaxton plays in the APPA D3 division
nevermind, he would breakdance to the bunkers
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
Old 10-24-2006, 11:08 PM #24
Hollywood33
Stop The Violence

Hollywood33 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
[quote=geekyrocketguy]Evil got a 3 for 1 for wiping, and the second player that the referee pulled argued the call, so the referee did another 1 for 1. The team suddenly went from 7 people to 2 people. People are still flaming each other about what exactly happened, but I was there. I saw it. Stands>webcam.

The reff pulled the player for wiping and three other players for that penalty hence the 4 players being removed. Another reff saw a player with a hit on him and pulled him and went to asess a 1 for 1 on him but there were no more bodies to pull because the rest of the team was in the deadbox. ROCK ON #56!! you crazy ninja
R.I.P Ally Raber
The Expendables-Paintballers supporting domestic violence prevention; past,present and future
OLD FEEDBACK
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....hreadid=751790
Old 10-24-2006, 11:49 PM #25
Arsenic17

Arsenic17 is a Supporting Member
There was a 1 on1 on sunday with alex goldman and someone on the eclipse field.

and the finals, last game with joy and dynasty, was freaking insane.

and i saw that dancing ref you were talking about, i give that guy mad props.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:35 PM #26
Yabler Himself

jt vip was nuts......we chanted some one into chuggin the beer pour off tray EWWW
Old 10-25-2006, 05:07 PM #27
geekwarrior81

there was almost a fight between two div 3 coaches.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:08 PM #28
arc1880
RIP So☆Cal Carnage

arc1880 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
arc1880 supports DLX Technology
I was watching a game (Angel field I think) near the snake side. This was on Sunday and it was a D2 game. Note: I'm not affiliated with any teams.

Team A's snake guy was in the snake obviously. Team B's snake guy bunkers Team A's snake guy so there's only Team B's snake guy in there.

Then a guy gets in front of my friend and stays parallel to Team B's snake guy, and the guy pretends to cover his eyes from the sun. Now normally when I cover my eyes from the sun, it's like I'm lazily doing it. This guy looked like he was almost saluting. Shortly after that an older bigger guy stands next to him. Mind you this is still parallel to Team B's snake guy.

Then lo and behold, Team A sends a guy to the snake now. Shortly after getting to the snake. Team A's new snake guy bunkers Team B's snake guy. Then the young guy and older guy parallel to the snake players yell out. "He's gone first ref! He's gone!" (reffering to Team B's snake player). Shortly after the remaining players of Team A clear the field and win the game.

The End.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:12 PM #29
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc1880
I was watching a game (Angel field I think) near the snake side. This was on Sunday and it was a D2 game. Note: I'm not affiliated with any teams.

Team A's snake guy was in the snake obviously. Team B's snake guy bunkers Team A's snake guy so there's only Team B's snake guy in there.

Then a guy gets in front of my friend and stays parallel to Team B's snake guy, and the guy pretends to cover his eyes from the sun. Now normally when I cover my eyes from the sun, it's like I'm lazily doing it. This guy looked like he was almost saluting. Shortly after that an older bigger guy stands next to him. Mind you this is still parallel to Team B's snake guy.

Then lo and behold, Team A sends a guy to the snake now. Shortly after getting to the snake. Team A's new snake guy bunkers Team B's snake guy. Then the young guy and older guy parallel to the snake players yell out. "He's gone first ref! He's gone!" (reffering to Team B's snake player). Shortly after the remaining players of Team A clear the field and win the game.

The End.

yup....that about started a fight later in the day...there was ALOT of that going on.

what did the 2 guys look like? one of them a shorter asian looking guy?
Old 10-25-2006, 05:29 PM #30
arc1880
RIP So☆Cal Carnage

arc1880 supports DLX Technology
Both of them were white guys. One taller than 5'5. The other was about 5'5 and an older man.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:45 PM #31
UnXpected Killah
Whale HUNTER

UnXpected Killah helped look for balloons
UnXpected Killah owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UnXpected Killah is an NCPA player
UnXpected Killah plays in the APPA beginner division
UnXpected Killah has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
UnXpected Killah has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike Hinman telling his own player he was going to kick his *** during a game because the guy said something wrong. Hinman got in his face after the game and was yelling at his own player in front of everyone. Not Cool. game ended up a stalemate entourage 6 players other team i think 4 players
Old 10-26-2006, 05:34 PM #32
terrible1fi
Legacy rawks the sox

terrible1fi is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnXpected Killah
Mike Hinman telling his own player he was going to kick his *** during a game because the guy said something wrong. Hinman got in his face after the game and was yelling at his own player in front of everyone. Not Cool. game ended up a stalemate entourage 6 players other team i think 4 players
I think you're talking about rodney squires because hinman doesn't coach entourage
Old 10-26-2006, 07:24 PM #33
MiaDvs
-Picris

MiaDvs owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
MiaDvs owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i think he's talking about actual on the field players.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:57 PM #34
TheNYInferno

michaud yr a f***** a****** leave really no one on this forum likes you . all you do is leave stupid replys and make fun of ppl that get thier crap stolen. im gonna laugh when you get yur s**t stolen , and wen you come crying on here about how someone stole it so just stfu and leave god....

rant/
Old 10-27-2006, 11:34 AM #35
assassin #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNYInferno View Post
michaud yr a f***** a****** leave really no one on this forum likes you . all you do is leave stupid replys and make fun of ppl that get thier crap stolen. im gonna laugh when you get yur s**t stolen , and wen you come crying on here about how someone stole it so just stfu and leave god....

rant/

its /rant bud.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:13 PM #36
UnXpected Killah
Whale HUNTER

UnXpected Killah helped look for balloons
UnXpected Killah owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UnXpected Killah is an NCPA player
UnXpected Killah plays in the APPA beginner division
UnXpected Killah has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
UnXpected Killah has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaDvs View Post
i think he's talking about actual on the field players.

yeah that^^
Old 10-27-2006, 12:55 PM #37
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well going back to my hotel..in anaheim (cheap price) right next to disneyland, I was leaving the tourney and on I 5 N, saw the police and thought that it was just another accident, but as i started to drive up to the police cars to pass, there are two bodies in the road, and not covered up, a man and woman, the woman leg is missing and the man is pretty mangled. Teaches me next time to slow down and look back. I get to my hotel and the news just says car vs. pedstrian....you guess who won. Sorry but true story

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
Old 10-27-2006, 03:03 PM #38
mauikalohe

mauikalohe is a Supporting Member
We had 2 games that are story worthy:

1. First game of friday. We are a gun down at the start of the game at back center. 1 guy gets pulled for a false start, 1 gets laned and another gets pulled for a knee slide break, so we are down 3 bodies and 1 guy gunless.
Our back center (gunless) breaks to snake and all the other team guns for him. One of our guy gets get G5 and then gets shot out. Our last guy with a gun shoots one body and then bunkers their last guy. He then runs out of bounds. We win with 1 body, the guy with no gun; who was talking up a storm.

2. 1st game 2nd day. (Lack of practice since OC made us rusty). We made some mistakes and are quickly down 5 -2. One of our guys quickly shoots 2 guys out and then gets bunkered, luckily our back center (who was now mid field) shot the guy after he bunkered our teammate. Our back Center, "ace", then moves up to the 50 tower on the angel field and pulls off the last 2 g's to win the game. He pulled off a 3 on 1 and they came back from a 5-2 game.

We missed quaters by 10 points bad wins, though better a win than a lose, can make all the difference.