PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-22-2007, 01:06 PM #1
TexasEpic05

LPR screw

ok guys i got a problem i need a set screw for the LPR the guy i bought the gun from lost it and i need it to get a steady pressure so if you guys know where i can get one plz let me knoe or if you have one around the house i would like to buy it from you.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2007, 01:22 PM #2
loser555

has been a member for 10 years
ummm.... are you talking abotu the skrew that hold the lpr nob inplace? cuz its not necessary its not like its gunna turn on its own but if you must have one go to a local hardware store and see if they have one if they dont, then order one
Old 04-23-2007, 02:05 AM #3
lifelessimp

Unless I'm reading the manual wrong, I believe that is a 6-32 set screw, which should be available at any hardware store.

Being a new NME owner, I don't really know how necessary that set screw is. My marker came with it missing, and the LPR knob seems to not move. I'd be a little afraid of using the set screw, as it appears to dig directly into the lpr knob threads.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:25 PM #4
Rymx

Ace hardware will have them. They do up by me If you cant find them lemme know and ill mail you a couple. They are only 30 cents or so.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:13 PM #5
Brute06

has been a member for 10 years
I've had both of mine out for a long time now and I haven't had any trouble. I don't think it's anything you need to worry about, but if it really bothers you that bad, just check with your local mom and pop hardware shop. They usually have more of the little stuff we need. The bigger hardware stores like Lowes or Home Depot don't usually have as much to suit our needs.