PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-27-2014, 11:08 PM #22
southernafflictionpb

southernafflictionpb plays in the APPA D5 division
D4 Team TRYOUTS!!!!!!!

ABP RESURRECTION is looking for 6 commited players to play in next season's EPL Southern Conference. Only serious ballers should apply. If you make the team there will be 2 mandatory practice's each month. We have a G.I Sportz, and DeadBox sponsorship, and we will be joining the empire all in sponsorship program!!!!

WHEN: June 8th at 12:00 pm SHARP
WHERE: ADVENTURE BEACH PAINTBALL
305 lays lake dr Tabor City, NC
WHAT: D4 EPL Team Tryouts

Perfered Rank D4 but will look at D5, Please no lower than D5

Please contact Matt O'Dell on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/matt.odell.1466

Or you can text Matt at 843-742-2716

Last edited by southernafflictionpb : 05-28-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: messed up the contact link and need to add another contact
southernafflictionpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2014, 11:09 AM #23
mhearn

mhearn plays in the MiLP
2014 was an awesome year for Carolina Krush. For a newly formed team, we were lucky enough to play in and have a successful couple of events at the end of the year. As a result, Carolina Krush is excited to announce that it will run an entire season of D4 Xball participating in the entire Minor League Paintball series in 2015 as well as potentially participating in a few other regional (PSP, Xtreme Paintball League) events.

In order to complete a full roster for D4 Xball, we will be holding open tryouts on November 22nd at Glory Road Paintball in Monroe, NC from 10am till dark. Entry/air will cost $10 and paint will start at $35/case. We are also working diligently to possibly add an additional venue for a second tryout on November 23rd.

We are not as concerned with APPA rankings as we are with player talent, attitude, and how you are able to gel with our current players.

We obviously need dedicated players committed to an entire year of paintball to include no less than 3 practices prior to every event. Practices will typically be held in and around Charlotte, NC as well as in upstate SC with Absolute Chaos. This means you must have transportation, time, and money in order to play.

If you or anyone you know is interested in playing with a new up and coming team and competing in one of the more competitive regional leagues in the Southeast, we hope you will come out on November 22nd and check us out.

We are really excited about this upcoming year and the opportunities before us - which will be discussed more at the tryouts. 2015 is shaping up to be a wonderful year. We look forward to seeing all of you out there.

Please message us to express interest and ask any questions that you may have!!
Old 10-18-2014, 11:11 AM #24
harley65
MemoriesbyCharlotte Photo

harley65 is a Paintball photographer
NC Xplicit will be holding tryouts for the 2015 season; we will have 2 teams for the upcoming 2015 season. D4 PSP, and D3 playing PSP & MILP. Depending on how season for the D3 team goes we may bump up to D2 for the PSP events. D4 PSP will be playing at least 4 PSP events, and the D3 will play 4 PSP events and also the MILP events. We are looking for players with D4 and higher ranking. To tryout for this team you must have: Desire, Commitment and Financial means to play. This is a traveling team so must be able to travel and make practices. These will be 2 day tryouts and must be able to attend both days.

Dates: November 8-9 2014 and November 29 -30 2014

Time: Be on the field at 9 ready to go

2500 Carson Gregory Road
Angier NC

Cost: $80.00 (Includes 2 cases of paint and an air all weekend) It you need more paint it will be Empire paint at $40.00 a case

If you would like to sign up to try out please contact us by November 5, 2014 by either our facebook

Contact: https://www.facebook.com/nXcpaintball or email @ ncxteam@gmail.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact us
Old 10-19-2014, 02:30 PM #25
erexpaintballer101

has been a member for 10 years
erexpaintballer101 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
erexpaintballer101 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
No Mercy 2015 Tryouts D3 Xball (and feeder) 01NOV2014

No Mercy Tryouts 2015 Season

No Mercy is looking for put together a serious, dedicated, and competitive PSP D3 Race-to-4 (Xball) team.

Several highlights from this previous season include:

2nd Place @ PSP 2014 D4 Race-to-2 (World Cup)
2nd Place @ EPL 2014 D3 Race-to-4
3rd Place @ EPL 2014 D5 Race-to-2 (Mid-South Open)
1st Place @ EPL 2014 D5 Race-to-2 (Old Dominion Open)

Tournaments we will be playing this upcoming season will include:

-PSP Dallas Open
-PSP Mid Atlantic Open
-PSP Chicago Open
-PSP World Cup
-EPL select Race-to-4 events
*Possibly PSP West Coast Open

Tryout info:

Where - Chesapeake Sports Park (3064 Yadkin Rd Chesapeake, VA 23323)
When - Saturday November 1st 2014 - 9 am
Cost - $45 - usually cover air, field fee, and a case of paint.
* Additionally to gear and money for paint, bring water/gatorade to stay hydrated

Must have reliable transportation
Must have reliable source of income
Must be able to play/practice a minimum of two times per month
Must be able to travel to select PSP and EPL events
Must have ALL equipment needed to play tournament paintball

These try-outs will be open to all players no matter their APPA rank.
To ensure the best possible team all players will be doing a tryout including those previously on No Mercy.
We will also be looking for players to place in lower division teams (race-to-2) for a feeder system including Young Gunz, respectively.
Sponsorship details will be disclosed to the people asked to join the team.

Can’t play?

No Mercy is looking for a dedicated/experienced coach (no playing) to take care of administrative duties and to take this team to the next level.
Coach will need to have extensive paintball background and knowledge of conditioning and drills relative to competitive xball.

Any questions contact me.
Trauma Fan Club #1130
[My feedback]
erexpaintballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:50 PM #26
fanatic101
mr

Bad dates... Fuldagap same time
fanatic101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:23 PM #27
griffind5

Smile D5 5man/7man Tryouts

Hey my name is Daniel and Im hosting tryouts for a new D5 5 man/ 7man team for the 2015 season. Tryouts will be held at Glory Road Paintball Nov.8-9 at 12 noon-dark. The team will be playing tournaments around the carolinas and at Glory Road paintball. The team will be coached and managed by me and the help of Glory Road Paintball. Players from the D3 team United Legion will also help with coaching and advice to the team. Entry fee/air will be free and paint will be $35 a case for both days. See you out on the feild!
Old 11-08-2014, 02:14 PM #28
baddogh27
Idk my bff Squash?

baddogh27 plays in the PSP
baddogh27 plays in the MiLP
baddogh27 is an NCPA player
baddogh27 plays in the APPA D4 division
Atlanta Drive will be holding tryouts on Sunday November 23rd at Nitro Paintball, Tryouts will start at 10am. We are looking to pick up a few committed players to help us win the D4 MiLP series.

Tryouts will be ran by our coach Billy Harbeson.

Please do not tryout if you are not willing to commit to practicing and paying for events. There will be no free rides. You will most likely need to bring/buy two cases of paint to fully participate in our tryout.

If you are interested in becoming a member of Atlanta Drive, please private message me.
Danger Zone
baddogh27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:14 AM #29
mhearn

mhearn plays in the MiLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhearn View Post
2014 was an awesome year for Carolina Krush. For a newly formed team, we were lucky enough to play in and have a successful couple of events at the end of the year. As a result, Carolina Krush is excited to announce that it will run an entire season of D4 Xball participating in the entire Minor League Paintball series in 2015 as well as potentially participating in a few other regional (PSP, Xtreme Paintball League) events.

In order to complete a full roster for D4 Xball, we will be holding open tryouts on November 22nd at Glory Road Paintball in Monroe, NC from 10am till dark. Entry/air will cost $10 and paint will start at $35/case. We are also working diligently to possibly add an additional venue for a second tryout on November 23rd.

We are not as concerned with APPA rankings as we are with player talent, attitude, and how you are able to gel with our current players.

We obviously need dedicated players committed to an entire year of paintball to include no less than 3 practices prior to every event. Practices will typically be held in and around Charlotte, NC as well as in upstate SC with Absolute Chaos. This means you must have transportation, time, and money in order to play.

If you or anyone you know is interested in playing with a new up and coming team and competing in one of the more competitive regional leagues in the Southeast, we hope you will come out on November 22nd and check us out.

We are really excited about this upcoming year and the opportunities before us - which will be discussed more at the tryouts. 2015 is shaping up to be a wonderful year. We look forward to seeing all of you out there.

Please message us to express interest and ask any questions that you may have!!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are forced to move this event from Saturday the 22nd at Glory Road to Sunday the 23rd at PBC. This will be a combined event with DC. Tryouts will start at 10:00 am so get there a little early. We apologize for the short notice on the change and hope everyone will help get the word out.

Thanks for all the support. We look forward to seeing everyone at PBC on Sunday.

Last edited by mhearn : 11-20-2014 at 08:45 AM.
mhearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:28 PM #30
jrya07
~8~oh~3~

jrya07 plays in the PSP
jrya07 plays in the MiLP
jrya07 plays in the APPA D4 division
In partnership with flyRep we are starting a new team to shake things up in 2015. With our roots from the team "Dark Carnival" a dominant team years ago which was known for their aggressive all or nothing play which has started to vanish from the game today, but that is all about to change.

Will be playing PSP and local events to the east coast with the division level depending on the players.
A home field will be chosen after players have been selected so it can be central to everyone.

PBC Rock Hill - 11/23/14 - 10:00AM
RSVP though Facebook or email so we can get an accurate head count
https://www.facebook.com/events/665319916918037/
http://facebook.com/flyrep
dc@flyrep.co

jrya07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:34 PM #31
jrya07
~8~oh~3~

jrya07 plays in the PSP
jrya07 plays in the MiLP
jrya07 plays in the APPA D4 division
In partnership with flyRep we are starting a new team to shake things up in 2015. With our roots from the team "Dark Carnival" a dominant team years ago which was known for their aggressive all or nothing play which has started to vanish from the game today, but that is all about to change.

Will be playing PSP and local events to the east coast with the division level depending on the players.
A home field will be chosen after players have been selected so it can be central to everyone.

PBC Rock Hill - 11/23/14 - 10:00AM
RSVP though Facebook or email so we can get an accurate head count
https://www.facebook.com/events/665319916918037/
http://facebook.com/flyrep
dc@flyrep.co

jrya07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:06 PM #32
Who Shot Biggie (Banned)

Looking for a team in Jacksonville area.
Who Shot Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 09:17 AM #33
bgoldinger
Carolina On My Mind!

bgoldinger plays in the PSP
Exclamation Carolina Breakout 2015 Season TRYOUTS (Jan. 24, 2015)

Carolina Breakout will be holding Team Tryouts for the 2015 PSP Season on Saturday, January 24th. So, mark your calendars now. We are looking for committed and skilled players (Ranked from D4 to D1) for our 2 teams. You must be ranked in APPA, willing to commit for a full season, attend all mandatory practices as well as impress us at the tryouts. No exceptions.

One day only. Cost is $65 per person. Including 1 case of paint and air/entry.

Matt Sossoman of Omaha Vicious and PSP's 6th ranked top player in the world for 2014 will be assisting the team in evaluating and running the tryouts.

Paintball Central Sports Park
Rock Hill, SC

January 24th
10:00am EST

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1597390163828076/
My APPA Link
Matt Sossoman (Team Vicious) Official Fan Club Member #2

Last edited by bgoldinger : 01-04-2015 at 11:16 AM.
bgoldinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:54 PM #34
adventuresportspark

Coastal Virginia Afterburn

Are you a dedicated player? Do you want to join not just a team but an organization? Do you want to travel and play the PSP series? Yeah all of them. Did you answer yes to these? I bet you did!
Coastal Virginia Afterburn is looking for a few more players to complete the roster! Based out of Adventure Sports Park in Virginia Beach, we are looking to build a dedicated paintball family.
"But Jason, why should I? There are other teams I can play for!" GI sponsorship and recognition that's why! Don't believe me? Go to GI's facebook page for a second, I'll wait.
Did you see it? I wasn't kidding! We work hard to bring the best we can for our players and get them the best that we can. That's why we are looking to play the best paintball league, IN THE WORLD!
We are looking to play D4 race-to-2 in each event. So mostly looking for the D4/D3 crowd or sheer gangster skills. Must have dedication, work ethic, and the willingness to win. *snake players preferred*
Contact me on here with any questions!
-Jason
adventuresportspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:20 AM #35
cardella401

Snake Player Looking to Play

Hey Jason
I am Chris Cardella, 3 year snake player for Lynchburg College, NCPA rank #20. I run a 4.32 40 yard dash and am looking for a team play on after finishing my college career here in April. I was wondering if yall had any spots still open or if I could try out one weekend? I am currently in lynchburg, VA and live in Raleigh, NC when I am not at school. You can reach me by either email or facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.cardella.52
cardella401@gmail.com
cardella401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:39 PM #36
Bush4829
East Coast Mafia D3

Bush4829 supports Pev's Paintball
Bush4829 plays in the APPA D4 division
Bush4829 supports Empire
CGD Paintball/East Coast Mafia will be hosting TRYOUTS!! for our upcoming 2016 season and looking to conduct 2 teams upcoming season. MILP X-Ball Team (D4 or D3) depending on players & Local tournament series.

CGD Paintball Teams/East Coast Mafia players has played in the following leagues: CPL, EPL, GFOA, MSXL,CFOA, SCFOA, NPPL & PSP

East Coast is looking for players with D5 and higher ranking. To tryout for this team you must have: Desire, Commitment and Financial means to play. This is a traveling team so must be able to travel and make practices.

CGD

Dates:
December 13th(Sunday) 1pm

Glory Road Paintball
4209 North Rocky River Road
Monroe, NC 28110

Cost: $35 per case & $15 (depending on amount of players interested in tryout cost might be adjust cheaper( will announced once field owner talk with us).

If Interested in TRYOUT please contact me on facebook J.D. Bush, Visit East Coast Mafia Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/East-Coast-...242919/?ref=hl by Dec 6 So we can have amount that's attending,.

Email: jd.bush@hotmail.com
TBD Fan #222
CGD Paintball

Last edited by Bush4829 : 12-06-2015 at 09:19 PM.
Bush4829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 10:24 AM #37
SameBIG CHIEF
Si vis pacem, para bellum

SameBIG CHIEF plays in the USPL
SameBIG CHIEF supports DLX Technology
No More Pain Team Tryouts

IT'S TIME! NMP is looking for committed Team players who have the drive to win and can play a full season of D4 X-Ball in the EPL series as well as World Cup! We are looking to fill out a 10 Player roster of D4/D5 players! Register with us in advance at nmppaintball@yahoo.com! See you on the field!
Old 10-27-2015, 08:02 PM #38
BoostPaintball

Twin City Turbo Tryouts

Last edited by BoostPaintball : 10-27-2015 at 09:15 PM.
BoostPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:06 AM #39
nochance

nochance plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
nochance plays in the APPA D2 division
nochance supports DLX Technology
Carolina Breakout will be hosting tryouts for D3 Xball on January 10 at PBC Rock Hill. We welcome players of all divisions and skill sets to come out for an opportunity to be a part of our organization. If you're looking to play on an established program in 2016 then come give us your best shot, and keep an eye out for more information regarding the 2016 season! Feel free to message us with any questions/concerns.
nochance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 07:27 PM #40
SameBIG CHIEF
Si vis pacem, para bellum

SameBIG CHIEF plays in the USPL
SameBIG CHIEF supports DLX Technology
NMP is still looking to add 4-5 experienced players to the roster for the 2016 EPL X-ball series. We are looking for mid and front players only at this time. We will be practicing at PBC Rock Hill on January 3rd, if interested please attend. We have team pricing for paint. Also if you show up and are interested be ready to play the entire season as well as World Cup.
SameBIG CHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 04:51 PM #41
DonovanG

Any other teams looking for players? I'm in Raleigh NC and would be interested.
DonovanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:37 PM #42
JakeParkinson

plays in the NXL
JakeParkinson owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
JakeParkinson plays in the APPA D3 division
JakeParkinson has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
JakeParkinson supports Ninja Paintball
You willing to drive to Fayetteville to practice?
JakeParkinson is offline   Reply With Quote