Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-26-2009, 11:04 PM #64
shift1baller25

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICoTTE View Post
maybe your brain does not have the mental capacity to withhold false assumptions, thus furthering your apparent stupidity and your inability to comprehend the possibilities of a conflict related to that of the service, rather than the customer.

o, and I may be exaggerating just a tad on the bunker...but I do know for fact that it was at least 10ft (and that's being generous) in a RECBALL game
Ok, instead of going on Dictionary.com and enhancing your vocabulary to try to insult me, you should work on your sentence structure so you can atleast attempt to be smarter than a "pimple-popping teen". This means captilizing every FIRST word in your sentence and putting a period at the end of every sentence might help you achieve higher intelligence than the "daycare kid working in the office".
shift1baller25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2009, 11:17 PM #65
SICoTTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendyslide View Post
so you ARE a rec-ball superstar? Sorry to here your gf got bunkered, but **** happens. Arguing with a ref is like running in the special olympics...it doesn't matter if you win, you're still retarded. The ref makes the calls they call...unfortunetly sometimes, it doesn't go the way you want it to...cry me a river. It happens in EVERY sport.

I haven't been to knight's in a LONG time buddy. Like i said, i've been playing mainly at Max since my team and I play PSP events...

LOL...i most definatly wasn't gonna be waiting for you. It was a simple invite. chode means dick right? Cause if thats the case, you're right, damn well near 99% of paintballers ARE guys...so you are right on that one, it will be a dick-fest.

I think you've failed to see that Knights has put a lot of other fields out because they are one of the best fields in Texas. The only reason predator get's business is because of location. It's easier to access for people in the city so therefore people go there. But i know LOTS of people who have played at predator(i, of which, am one) and have gone to knights and realized how much of a nicer facility it is.

so your saying she DIDN'T or DID get bunkered?
yes, i'm a recball "superstar"...i forgot it would have been much smarter to let my first timer gf play in a speedball/xball match with a mech marker. brilliant point...

lol..."**** happens"...i'm not even going to try and enlighten you on lawsuits, because then ik you'll throw in the signed wavier crap like every other ignoramus would who doesn't know **** about service agreements. Love the retard line...that's mature, but also ironic from the apparently brilliant statement "ref makes the calls they call". love it.

o boy...think i'm done. i've written my review/complaint. write back if you want, but I have no further interest in debating the topic anymore, much less wasting my time on people I have no use for and go out of their way to try and critique me on every post hahaha. peace
Old 12-26-2009, 11:28 PM #66
SICoTTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1baller25 View Post
Ok, instead of going on Dictionary.com and enhancing your vocabulary to try to insult me, you should work on your sentence structure so you can atleast attempt to be smarter than a "pimple-popping teen". This means captilizing every FIRST word in your sentence and putting a period at the end of every sentence might help you achieve higher intelligence than the "daycare kid working in the office".
sorry jr, it's called a descent education, and writing that statement took probably half the time it took for you to look at your keys and type your remark.

spend less time trolling and more time in school and you wont be offended as often by people who have descent writing skills. I can tell you're still just a stupid kid in HS, judging from your last post that you thought was sarcastically funny, but was actually immature and pathetic. Don't worry, you'll grow up soon, and hopefully, your intelligence will, too. good luck with that; doesn't seem like it'll be easy for you. peace to this thread
Old 12-27-2009, 12:38 AM #67
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
Quote:
yes, i'm a recball "superstar"...i forgot it would have been much smarter to let my first timer gf play in a speedball/xball match with a mech marker. brilliant point...

lol..."**** happens"...i'm not even going to try and enlighten you on lawsuits, because then ik you'll throw in the signed wavier crap like every other ignoramus would who doesn't know **** about service agreements. Love the retard line...that's mature, but also ironic from the apparently brilliant statement "ref makes the calls they call". love it.

o boy...think i'm done. i've written my review/complaint. write back if you want, but I have no further interest in debating the topic anymore, much less wasting my time on people I have no use for and go out of their way to try and critique me on every post hahaha. peace

Quote:
sorry jr, it's called a descent education, and writing that statement took probably half the time it took for you to look at your keys and type your remark.

spend less time trolling and more time in school and you wont be offended as often by people who have descent writing skills. I can tell you're still just a stupid kid in HS, judging from your last post that you thought was sarcastically funny, but was actually immature and pathetic. Don't worry, you'll grow up soon, and hopefully, your intelligence will, too. good luck with that; doesn't seem like it'll be easy for you. peace to this thread
Not really involved in the thread but the bolded parts did give me lulz. Something about a pot and a kettle

Last edited by Shawn_Savage : 12-27-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:39 AM #68
reldev

Quote:
revive? no...like i said, all that's important is that people dont waste money...bad reviews= less customer traffic. common sense i think can explain that.

and yes, because 4 x factor players at one time determine the skill level of the rest. nice point...hahaha. these just get better and better.
The more you post the more ignorant you appear. You're keying on the word "revive" in my comment -- what would you like me to have used: "started it up again", "posted in an old thread", "wrote some new stuff in a thread that had old stuff in it". Geez...

And to my first point (that's in the first sentence of the paragraph above regarding ignorance), I didn't say that 4 X-Factor players make everyone else better, but was merely making the point that there were some serious players down there at that tournament. I also don't know if you've ever played speedball at Knights (or anywhere for that matter), but there are a number of teams that go there somewhat regularly that are very competitive.

And lastly, since you're on here posting unsubstantiated claims as facts (that means they can't be proven by anyone else), you are really exposing yourself to a lawsuit, especially when you clearly stated your goal was to NOT get people to play at Knights. Seems like there could be some damages in there somewhere.

If you're the super paintball god you pretend to be, why don't you take your gf and go play recball somewhere else -- I'm sure the masses will follow you (and MAYBE neither of you will get shot this time -- how dare they)!

Austin Massacre

Sponsored by: KEE Action Sports with special thanks to RAZA Life
reldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:33 AM #69
reldev

Quote:

I'm sorry -- this is just too easy...

What exactly is a descent education and how does that compare to an ascent education? Does the descent education involve going downward somehow, like 1st grade was the hardest you had and then the 2nd grade was easier, followed by the 3rd being easier, etc.? For an ascent education, would that be the opposite in some fashion?

I guess you really need a decent education to answer some of these questions.

Austin Massacre

Old 12-27-2009, 08:56 AM #70
sballer

sballer plays in the PSP
sballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sballer supports Team VICIOUS
reldev ^^^ haha yours made me laugh the most, who's going to knights today?

Last edited by sballer : 12-27-2009 at 08:59 AM.
sballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:13 AM #71
quick feet
Dirty Dirty Raider Ball

quick feet plays in the PSP
quick feet plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
revive? no...like i said, all that's important is that people dont waste money...bad reviews= less customer traffic. common sense i think can explain that.

and yes, because 4 x factor players at one time determine the skill level of the rest. nice point...hahaha. these just get better and better.
your logic is terrible, first off like you said, we are knights fanboys (but who wouldn't be, the field is GREAT!) so there isn't going to be a loss of customer traffic whatsoever, we'll all still be playing out there regardless of what you think. Besides, recballers playing paintball for the first time have NOO IDEA what pbnation is, they're not going to read some review on here, besides that they'd see the +500 and your -1, Mike isnt in the business of pleasing everyone. Just because your GF can't take a paintball shot from 10 feet away, doesn't mean you should complain, looks like you need to get your GF off the field.

Paintballs knights is easily one of the top fields in Texas
Old 12-27-2009, 03:16 PM #72
reldev

Quote:
Originally Posted by sballer View Post
reldev ^^^ haha yours made me laugh the most, who's going to knights today?
Glade to oblige...

Austin Massacre

Old 12-27-2009, 07:19 PM #73
Retard+3 (Banned)

Retard+3 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Retard+3 supports Team VICIOUS
Ha ha, that pu**ies gf shouldn't be playing ball if she can't take a ball !!! Her bf must really be a pu**y, he should go out on sunday morning. All the ppl he is arguing with will be there,then he can TALK!!!
PS. Stop wiping LEE
Retard+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:10 AM #74
trendyslide
OnoIsuK!

trendyslide plays in the PSP
trendyslide plays in the APPA D4 division
LOL stfu joto

she probaly couldn't take the shot cause the paintball is bigger than her bf's nuts..it scared her =/
Old 12-28-2009, 11:40 AM #75
sballer

sballer plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by trendyslide View Post
she probaly couldn't take the shot cause the paintball is bigger than her bf's nuts..it scared her =/
hahahha
Old 12-28-2009, 12:57 PM #76
Retard+3 (Banned)

I also want to add. That mexican guy named LEE,out at Knights. IS THE ****!!!! I don't know anyone that get's gogged and shot in the pack 3 times and calls the other person out. You are the man LEE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:14 PM #77
trendyslide
OnoIsuK!

i don't know what your talking about
Old 12-28-2009, 04:22 PM #78
quick feet
Dirty Dirty Raider Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard+3 View Post
I also want to add. That mexican guy named LEE,out at Knights. IS THE ****!!!! I don't know anyone that get's gogged and shot in the pack 3 times and calls the other person out. You are the man LEE!!!!!!!!!!
if by mexican, you mean asian
Old 12-28-2009, 05:31 PM #79
Stewey956
"It's Not A Shocker"

Stewey956 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Stewey956 donated to help Peyton Trent
Stewey956 supports Team VICIOUS
Stewey956 supports Bob Gurnsey
Stewey956 supports our troops
Stewey956 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by reldev View Post
And lastly, since you're on here posting unsubstantiated claims as facts (that means they can't be proven by anyone else)
Omg, that was great. Haha.
Stewey956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:06 AM #80
quick feet
Dirty Dirty Raider Ball

well it seems he's no longer posting
Old 12-29-2009, 07:31 AM #81
Retard+3 (Banned)

This paintball Jedi named LEE is a mexican. I just want to set that strait Mr. Paintball Mart Tech, hahahahahahahahaha. I love myself big hug for me!
Old 12-29-2009, 10:01 AM #82
sballer

sballer plays in the PSP
how did this thread even start into the flame war it is now? haha
Old 12-29-2009, 03:27 PM #83
trendyslide
OnoIsuK!

some guy hates knights because his gf got shot from a relatively close distance, however since it wasn't a bunker it was totally good in rec-ball. He also had a gun that was supposebly ramping, so those were his arguments for PBK being a ****ty field.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:27 PM #84
sballer

sballer plays in the PSP
ReplyRegional Ups