Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2012, 11:44 AM #43
bam wannabe
i actually hate Bam.

has been a member for 10 years
bam wannabe helped look for balloons
bam wannabe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i wasn't that impressed by the trailer. but damn, reading that article got me pretty pumped up.

pbreview feedback
old pbnation feedback

XBL gamertag: lazy ninja PBN
bam wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 PM #44
clarkie070988
A traveling man

clarkie070988 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
clarkie070988 plays in the APPA D4 division
clarkie070988 is Legendary
look to be a sick game

I <3 MY Wife & Daughter & Son
LUXE MOB/PUMP OT/Back Players Gang/BST Perfection/Geo Owners
clarkie070988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 PM #45
zoo520

zoo520 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam wannabe View Post
i wasn't that impressed by the trailer. but damn, reading that article got me pretty pumped up.
Agreed. Hunting and selling the pelts sounds really fun
zoo520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:11 PM #46
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

I find it strange that an assassins creed game will be taking place where I live.... (I live in the mohawk valley)

The historical background to this one is gonna tickle my fancy.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:15 PM #47
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
saw a trailer for this not to long ago. Looks retarded. This character has no reason to be in Amercia, especially during the revolution. America wins, get over it. And I have not played any of the other games besides a little of the first when my bro owned it, so maybe its fits in with the story....
Old 03-15-2012, 06:35 PM #48
Pwned6911
I <3 dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
saw a trailer for this not to long ago. Looks retarded. This character has no reason to be in Amercia, especially during the revolution. America wins, get over it. And I have not played any of the other games besides a little of the first when my bro owned it, so maybe its fits in with the story....
Well thanks for your knowledgeable input "person who knows nothing about the games but decides to rip on them anyways," I'll make sure to take your valuable opinion into account.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM #49
bam wannabe
i actually hate Bam.

Quote:
i...just...holy ****. i really don't know what to say about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwned6911 View Post
Well thanks for your knowledgeable input "person who knows nothing about the games but decides to rip on them anyways," I'll make sure to take your valuable opinion into account.

pbreview feedback
old pbnation feedback

Old 03-15-2012, 07:46 PM #50
jasper371
DatsunAholic

jasper371 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jasper371 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
This is all I think about when I see Assassins Creed

jasper371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:03 PM #51
memorex
I'm Suppish

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam wannabe View Post
i...just...holy ****. i really don't know what to say about this.

exactly, i know nothing about the game...I am just saying by seeing this trailer it looks dumb to me. By seeing the other games it looks like this guy would not be around during this time. Also involving this type of gameplay during the revolution sounds dumb to me. But that's just my opinion, which doesnt matter. Thought the other ones took place in Spain awhile back? Why all of a sudden is this character is coming to america? Like I said, havent played these games, it's not my cup of tea. And wont be playing them anytime soon either. Guess I shouldnt have ripped it immeadiately.

enlighten me with your vast knowledge

Last edited by memorex : 03-15-2012 at 08:06 PM.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:28 PM #52
Pwned6911
I <3 dick

Quote:
exactly, i know nothing about the game...I am just saying by seeing this trailer it looks dumb to me. By seeing the other games it looks like this guy would not be around during this time. Also involving this type of gameplay during the revolution sounds dumb to me. But that's just my opinion, which doesnt matter. Thought the other ones took place in Spain awhile back? Why all of a sudden is this character is coming to america? Like I said, havent played these games, it's not my cup of tea. And wont be playing them anytime soon either. Guess I shouldnt have ripped it immeadiately.

enlighten me with your vast knowledge
Oh don't worry, I'll feed you baby bird. (Thank you, Mr. Tosh.)

Well ya see, the first one took place in the 12th century in the Middle east. You played as a character named "Altair," who was a member of an order of Assassins determined to fight the Knights Templar and keep peace in the world. Later you find out you are not actually playing as Altair but are essential controlling a memory of Altair accessed through the mind of Desmond, a young man and descendant of Altair in the 21st century who is able to access and essentially "become" or "play" the memories of his ancestors through a machine called the Animus. For future note, we will refer to the people in the Animus as "subjects." The animus was designed by the modern day Knights Templar so that through the memories of the subject's descendants, they would be able to find the "Pieces of Eden," mystical artifacts that would give them the power to control the world, and it is through Desmond that they plan on doing so.

Onto Assassin's Creed 2: Desmond, through the help of modern day members of the Assassin's, escapes from the Templars and begins his true journey of becomign an Assassin and helping fight the Templars in modern times...by being put back into the Assassin's version of the Animus, the Animus 2.0, and again, finding the pieces of Eden. In Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, you play in 15th and early 16th century Italy as Ezio, a young Italian man who's family is murdered, and so he joins the Assassin's, which was essentially his destiny anyways seeing as his entire family were Assassins. You dick around with him for a hell of a long time and essentially rebuild the Assassin's guild to it's former glory, while also trying to find the Pieces of Eden, as well as learn the ancient teachings of Altair, who went on to become the greatest member and leader of the Assassins of all time due to, among many reasons, the knowledge he gained about the world, the past, present, and future, from a Piece of Eden that he was able to attain, and use for the betterment of the Assassins,

From there on out, to put it simply, **** gets "cray," as the young black men like to say. Crazy **** happens, ancient godlike people from a previous age interact with you and talk to you and you kill your friend but you didn't want to, but Minerva or some other ***** with the name of a Roman goddess takes control of you, Desmond finds **** out, and somehow ancient sperm is passed on from generation to generation to generation, up until the late 18th century in America, a young man with both English and Native American blood is born, and his blood is that of Altair and Ezio, ie his ancestors, and so, he becomes an Assassin and through him, Desmond must learn the secrets to the Pieces of Eden, the ancient godlike people that I mentioned, and finally, stopping some terrible event that will be happening on (surprise) December 21, 2012. That is the start of Assassin's Creed 3.

Last edited by Pwned6911 : 03-15-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Pwned6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:33 AM #53
General_MacArthur

General_MacArthur is playing at Living Legends V
General_MacArthur has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
General_MacArthur has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I wanna stalk people with bows and arrows. I've wanted one in the series for a while.
General_MacArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:17 AM #54
memorex
I'm Suppish

lol'd at the stopping 2012. cant believe that is part of this game

thanks for clearing some of that up, now i have some base knowledge on who he is. And after taking another look at trailer, I see that the main guy is fighting mostly biritish people in the trailer and not Americans.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 AM #55
General_MacArthur

General_MacArthur is playing at Living Legends V
General_MacArthur has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
General_MacArthur has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah, who wants to kill our Founding Fathers and ****? I'd rather kill red coats.

I wonder if they will start tying in more secret societies in this game. Like how the FF's were part of the Freemasons and other influential people were part of the Illuminati and THE ROTHSCHILDS etc.
General_MacArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:41 PM #56
memorex
I'm Suppish

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_MacArthur View Post
yeah, who wants to kill our Founding Fathers and ****? I'd rather kill red coats.

I wonder if they will start tying in more secret societies in this game. Like how the FF's were part of the Freemasons and other influential people were part of the Illuminati and THE ROTHSCHILDS etc.
when i first saw the trailer I thought I saw the guy fighting british and americans, that was my main reason for hating it, if he had to fight the colonists as well. As long as you just merk red coats i am all fine with that, haha
Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM #57
digitard
GregRedHastings.com

digitard works for a Paintball manufacturer
digitard is playing at Living Legends VIII
digitard has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
digitard is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
digitard is Legendary
http://www.computerandvideogames.com...n-ever-before/

That makes me happy! I've been wanting more Desmond time. I liked being able to finish the game with him in Brotherhood, but still. I want to see Desmond in the thick, trying to take down modern Abstergo.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 PM #58
DM4:20

DM4:20 is for the Gunfight
Quote:

From there on out, to put it simply, **** gets "cray," as the young black men like to say.
lol's
DM4:20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:04 PM #59
zoo520

zoo520 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I really dont get how you guys are interested in Desmond's portion. Its never really more than some platforming, usually to turn on some switch or whatever, with pseudo-scientific conversations that go on for days.. IIRC there has been just one instance of combat with desmond in the entire series thus far. (You swung a club or something at some goons) To those of you who played revelations, you cant tell me Desmonds sequences werent entirely phoned in. Ill admit im not one thats playing this game for the plot, im playing to cut some mofo's and desmond really isnt doing it for me
zoo520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:17 PM #60
bam wannabe
i actually hate Bam.

Bumping because the game will be out in just over 3 weeks.
Lots of gameplay videos on youtube along with the usual developer interviews. I guess i'll head to gamestop to pre-order it so i can get the extra single player mission (mayan ruins) and saw-tooth sword.
best buy, amazon, and wal-mart each give you their own extras if you pre-order. but gamestop seemed like the better choice.

pbreview feedback
old pbnation feedback

Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 PM #61
big_scott
Has a good personality.

big_scott is a founding member
big_scott supports DLX Technology
uhg....

I thought I would be more excited for this game once it got closer to launch, but I'm just not.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 PM #62
bam wannabe
i actually hate Bam.

i stopped giving any thought to this game way back in April after i started Revelations. then again, that game felt way more like a half-assed filler and didn't seem to suck me in like ACII and Brotherhood. i felt like i was only playing it to catch up on the story.
but after watching the Boston gameplay demo and the commentary on it, i'm pretty damn excited.

plus, he's freaking brutal with that tomahawk. (2:30 and on in the vid.)

pbreview feedback
old pbnation feedback

Old 10-25-2012, 06:18 PM #63
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 plays in the MiLP
tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
yeahhh buddy.