Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-14-2006, 02:46 PM #22
bunkerd103

Exactly what i say. Yes i used to think of ICD as a mediocre company and used to associate all of their guns as junk. The FS8 is an amazing gun and probably the only gun (other than the 06 Borg') i would take over an Alien. Yes they have been known to be inefficent and cheaply made with bad reliability but the new FS's are amazing. Now i'll have to see how the Remains feels with the 85* frame and then we'll have a hard choice to make, but as of now, FS8>Interceptor and even the Remains. Super hard choice, shoot both and decide, but the Remains i so badly wanted might not be coming as soon as i had thought as i might be picking up an FS8 soon.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2006, 03:52 PM #23
KryptonicsPB
Be Kind

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude
Explain to me how the ICD FS-8 is better than the Evil Minion. The FS-8 is a gas hog while the Evil Minion is a very effecient marker. Also, the Minion is lighter and is backed up by a better company.
Because the FS8 isnt a gas hog, is actually lighter than the minion, and is backed up by a now very "re-fined" ICD which includes a great customer service, and an extremely high quality product.

I tried to keep it to-the-point for yu
Old 05-14-2006, 07:11 PM #24
Rea[P]er
A Devil In God's Country

has been a member for 10 years
Rea[P]er plays in the APPA D5 division
Not trying to downplay the FS-8 (its a sick gat by all means, I would personally love one), but at shore paintball its 750$ on sale...

http://www.shorepaintballsupplies.com/freestylefs8.html

...just saying you could save a few bucks if you go with the 'Ceptor (as I did) and they both shoot great, though I think you get more efficiency with the FS-8...

'Ceptor

...and here (kinda a work in progress): Squarespace
Old 05-14-2006, 08:29 PM #25
bunkerd103

Yeah true, but if you call them to order they will bring the price down to $650.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:44 AM #26
Heimdall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerd103
Yeah true, but if you call them to order they will bring the price down to $650.
There's a guy in the ICD fourms selling FS8s with the HR2 mod for 650, which is a damn good deal.