Old 05-18-2015, 06:26 PM #1
wtbalias
CSUC Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
wtbalias owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wtbalias has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wtbalias has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ICD Freesty 2k4 gen 2 harness/orings rebuild

Hey guys I just made an impulse Ebay purchase for aN ICD Freestyle gen 2 I believe, because I always wanted one. However I don't know the exact condition this is what the description says:

"Ok I thought I would bring this back to life but I don't have time for this and all the other repairs/builds I have going on. Sooo I've got a 2k4 Freestyle defiantly needs work. What I know about it. Leaks like a mad man and the battery harness has been repaired a couple of times. No clue if solenoid works but board turns on, eyes work and and it'll click so electronics seem to be in order. It's also missing one detent and grips but what you see is what you get (minus battery). So with that said! Sold as is! Hope to see it shooting as it really is a nice marker or maybe help a ICD fan get some needed parts. "

I know that it's most likely going to need a bunch of orings and possibly a harness. Also curious what type of lube I should get?

Where can I get a new Harness?
Where Can I get an Oring rebuild kit?
What Lube should I buy?
wtbalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2015, 11:51 PM #2
maloneoni
The Ronin

You should use marker oil. Superlube, AKA extreme oil, PE oil...

Nobody sells ICD stuff and does harnesses. You can also get rebuild kits directly from ICD.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:14 AM #3
wtbalias
CSUC Paintball

wtbalias owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wtbalias has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wtbalias has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thanks a lot maloneoni
wtbalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:29 AM #4
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ha, i was trying to buy it. you reached my limit cause it would have been a mystery after that last price or eat into any profits on the flip.

I sell oring kits. I can rebuild the harness. Also sell SS screw kits. So let's talk.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:05 AM #5
Myrkul
Lord of Bones

I am now the proud owner of this. It has sat completely unchanged since this was posted, and has likely changed hands several times. It'll be getting a full rebuild here shortly.

The leak was caused from the solenoid gasket missing a huge chunk of it. Electronics were repaired well enough to still hold up as of now, I believe it's a stock board that has had the eye switch removed and soldered into the always on position.

We'll see how it goes but this should clean up nicely.
Myrkul is offline   Reply With Quote