Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-10-2007, 08:37 PM #1
Costal_Assassin

Gun Appraisal Forum

i think they should have a forum just for people to ask opinions on what their gun is worth, becouse not all people know the correct price of their gun and i think its pritty cool to get help from people who know what they are talking about.

they should orginize the forum to where their are different forums in that that forum like Dye appraisal, Boblong appraisal, Angel appraisal ect.

let me know what u think but plz dont flame a simple no go, no, dont agree, something along thoughs lines works for disagree u dont have to post a whole thing y u think its a stupid idea.

Thanks

Last edited by Costal_Assassin : 10-16-2007 at 07:19 PM.
Costal_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2007, 08:45 PM #2
p8ntball@ddict
CT's bestest butt buddy.

p8ntball@ddict is a Moderator
p8ntball@ddict is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntball@ddict is a PbNation video producer
p8ntball@ddict has perfected Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntball@ddict is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
p8ntball@ddict supports Empire
Honestly I don't think a full fledged forum is necessary. Some marker forums already have an appraisal thread, not to mention you can always get an idea of what the market bears for any item by shopping through the BST forums and comparing to others.

tldr; provide links.
p8ntball@ddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:52 PM #3
Costal_Assassin

ya i do know that they have threads but i was looking over one and all of them are people asking how much their gun is worth and very rearly ull see someone help them out. and ya u can go though the forums but u dont allways get the right idea becouse some people will sell their gun for couple hundred over what its worth and others will try and get rid of it fast and sell it real cheep, but over all i know what ur saying i just think it would be more helpfull to people to get multiple opinions on their gun.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:18 PM #4
Costal_Assassin

anyone eals got any ideas or opinions?
Old 10-25-2007, 11:43 PM #5
L4sT_ReSOrT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costal_Assassin View Post
I think there should be an appraisal forum period. As someone who is becoming more active in the PbN B/S/T community, it's really tiring to make sure I get a fair market value on any item I sell. However, I can see it potentially going haywire when people start flaming items that aren't "sale-worthy."
L4sT_ReSOrT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:07 PM #6
mr.cocalino
Always getting trolled...

Bad idea. Most marker forums have an appraisal thread, and really when selling something you should do a bit of research and know what its worth. Also if you are not a business and just a member trying to make money or get some cash out of a marker you should know what you want to get out of it. Simple researching skills make a appraisal thread unnecessary.

"Originally posted by Ninja Mouse: When Mr. C does push-ups, he doesnt go up, the Earth goes down..."

"Originally posted by RamapoLax: And girls panties get soaked."
mr.cocalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:49 AM #7
PhantomGhost
Fraggle Rocker

PhantomGhost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Also....Having a Forum dedicated to it, means that people from the appropriate forum who know about your particular gun, would need to browse through that forum too.

By having the appraisal thread IN the appropriate forum means people who know about those markers have a better chance to see your posting and give you accurate info.

I vote on the forum idea.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:17 PM #8
SpyderPB819

SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomGhost View Post
Also....Having a Forum dedicated to it, means that people from the appropriate forum who know about your particular gun, would need to browse through that forum too.

By having the appraisal thread IN the appropriate forum means people who know about those markers have a better chance to see your posting and give you accurate info.

I vote on the forum idea.
Very good point.
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:40 PM #9
perksgf15

me and all 5 of my other teammates love this idea!
perksgf15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:06 AM #10
PhantomGhost
Fraggle Rocker

PhantomGhost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by perksgf15 View Post
me and all 5 of my other teammates love this idea!
Well me and all 30 of my friends don't like it!

lol

as if saying your "friends" gives you more clout.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:16 AM #11
|-XCI-|

Seems like a bad idea...more than likely it would dissolve into a bunch of posters surreptitiously trying to sell their gun in that forum as well
|-XCI-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:35 AM #12
ryanpb03
*Headstrong*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costal_Assassin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4sT_ReSOrT View Post
I think there should be an appraisal forum period. As someone who is becoming more active in the PbN B/S/T community, it's really tiring to make sure I get a fair market value on any item I sell. However, I can see it potentially going haywire when people start flaming items that aren't "sale-worthy."
heres my 2 cents

1: most of forums already have one and if not look through the bst threads or look on ebay.

2: its going to turn into a huge flame war. bc everyone selling their guns think they are worth more the the ppl buying the guns. you have 2 options. list a price YOU WANT for it and try to sell it for that. or List it at a price that someone will buy it at.

example are the 07 egos. they are now bnib on ebay for 775-800 shipped. ppl on here still asking 900-1000 for them. THEY WILL NEVER GET THAT FOR THEM. its simple the value of YOUR GUN is what someone else is WILLING TO PAY FOR IT. plain and simple. if you dont want to sell it cheap. then hold onto it forever until you find someone to buy your marker. but we DONT NEED a special forum that is going to turn into a flame war and ppl trying to buy and sell guns in it.
ryanpb03 is offline   Reply With Quote