PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-17-2012, 11:26 AM #43
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
We have never used the M2 or Barret M82A1 on any human targets in the past 25 years. You are correct.
We're the US/NATO, the honey badger of the UN.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM #44
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Maybe I should be more forthcoming with my motives - I have serious issue when my police force emulates my military. I have even more of an issue when my police force uses weaponry deemed inhumane for my military to use (white ops).
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:44 PM #45
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
We're the US/NATO, the honey badger of the UN.
Last I checked there are several countries who use the Barret M82A1. Please stop.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:45 PM #46
F1VENOM

What causes more outrage, a bad guy killed or an innocent hurt?

EPA, name those countries.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-17-2012, 12:51 PM #47
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Let me think... uhhh.. OH YEA

Australia: Special Operations Command in Afghanistan.[8]
Bahrain[9]
Belgium[9]
Bhutan[9]
Botswana[9]
Brazil[9]
Chile[9]
Czech Republic[9][10]
Denmark[9]
Finland[9]
France[9]
Georgia[11][12]
Germany: The M107 is used and designated G82 in the German Army.[13]
Greece[9]
India: The M107 is used by Mumbai Police Force One Commandos.[14]
Israel: Used by the IDF Combat Engineering Corps.[15]
Italy[9]
Jordan[9][16]
Kuwait[9]
Lebanon[17]
Lithuania: Lithuanian Armed Forces.[18]
Malaysia: Used by the Malaysian Special Operations Force.[19]
Mexico[9]
Morocco[citation needed]
Netherlands[9]

Norway[9]
Oman[9]
Philippines[9]
Poland: Used by the GROM special forces.[20]
Portugal[9]
Qatar[9]
Saudi Arabia[9]
Serbia: Used by PTJ special police unit.[citation needed]
Singapore[9]
Spain[9]
Sweden: Used as Ag 90 C.[9]
Thailand: Used by Royal Thai Navy SEALs.[citation needed]
Turkey[9]
Republic of China[citation needed]
United Arab Emirates[9]
United Kingdom[9]
United States[9]

Even more countries use the M2 Browning machine gun. Please stop.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
Old 08-17-2012, 12:54 PM #48
F1VENOM

Please stop what? Pointing out that countries don't always follow the rules because there's no real recourse?
Old 08-17-2012, 12:57 PM #49
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Mexico?!
Old 08-17-2012, 01:08 PM #50
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Maybe I should be more forthcoming with my motives - I have serious issue when my police force emulates my military. I have even more of an issue when my police force uses weaponry deemed inhumane for my military to use (white ops).
I do not like the militarization of police, but you can blame the DHS for that. Still, HP ammunition makes sense in a police use application, and I carry it for the same reason: reduced penetration and improved terminal performance.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:16 PM #51
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Mexico?!
You don't remember this ?

We paid for them after all.

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 08-17-2012, 01:30 PM #52
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
You don't remember this ?

We paid for them after all.
Oh yea...
Old 08-17-2012, 01:40 PM #53
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Please stop what? Pointing out that countries don't always follow the rules because there's no real recourse?
The U.N. has been a joke since the 1990's. The point is if you want to win a war, you gotta break some rules. You think anyone fought fair in WW2?

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 08-17-2012, 05:29 PM #54
F1VENOM

Quote:
The U.N. has been a joke since the 1990's. The point is if you want to win a war, you gotta break some rules. You think anyone fought fair in WW2?
The World Wars aren't like Afghanistan and Iraq. Can you tell me what flag the enemies are fighting for and why that matters?
Old 08-17-2012, 05:58 PM #55
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Regardless of the tactics being COIN or conventional, you still fight a war to win. Unfortunately, the left and their PC ways are making us fight with our hands behind our backs, much like we had to in Vietnam.

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:35 PM #56
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Quote:
Regardless of the tactics being COIN or conventional, you still fight a war to win. Unfortunately, the left and their PC ways are making us fight with our hands behind our backs, much like we had to in Vietnam.
Lol...what did the LEFT specifically do to keep us from winning in Vietnam? Do you know the war was waged on pretenses created by the incompetent and that we had no reason to be there?
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:39 PM #57
Murph1329

Quote:
But the agencies, most recently the Social Security Administration, are trying to put a damper on the speculation -- noting the ammunition is "standard issue" and simply used for mandatory federal training sessions.

"Our special agents need to be armed and trained appropriately," said a message on the official blog for Social Security's inspector general office explaining the purchases.

The bullet purchases drew widespread attention as the website Infowars.com published several stories on them that were linked off the widely read Drudge Report and other sites. Infowars.com catalogued a string of recent purchases -- first by the Department of Homeland Security, then by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and then the Social Security Administration.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz23qkKnqwT
really training with hollow points.....sounds like a huge waste of money to me but then again it is the government we're talking about. Think how much money they could have saved buying wolf.
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:41 PM #58
F1VENOM

[
Quote:
So you don't know what a non-state actor is?

QUOTE=bnctaj;76498099]Actually, you are allowed to use the .50 BMG caliber weapons on unarmored targets.
OTM projectiles are in use because of their increased accuracy, legally speaking.

Additionally, the current FMJ expands less than its also 5.56 caliber predecessor.

Doesn't shoot/handle the same.[/quote]

Unarmored as in vehicle or human?
Old 08-17-2012, 11:11 PM #59
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph1329 View Post
really training with hollow points.....sounds like a huge waste of money to me but then again it is the government we're talking about. Think how much money they could have saved buying wolf.
If you're going to train to potentially end up using a specific HP brand to shoot someone/thing, it's best to have trained with that ammunition in order to understand if your pistol will reliably feed it and the shooter can consistently control it.
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:58 AM #60
eforce
Factory PB

eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Quote:
I have even more of an issue when my police force uses weaponry deemed inhumane for my military to use (white ops).
I suppose they should be more humane the next time they shoot someone.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:25 PM #61
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
maybe they are just bored? I know I carry around a few hundred rounds with me everywhere I go, that way if I got nothing to do I just start banging 'em with a hammer.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:16 PM #62
yesme

Well i guess we will see. Anyone got numbers from their last orders from the last couple of years to see if this is in line with training?
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:19 PM #63
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Pretty sure if they wanted to massacre citizens or start a war they might try to keep such an order of bullets secret lol