Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-08-2010, 04:35 PM #64
jperezav2009

Leaking alot of air

I also have a rex type R and it is leaking from the handle.the inside i think its the solenoid im not sure.im new to this here are sum pics and theres a hole its leaking from in the pics u can see. the silver things has a small hole in the bottom and thats were its leaking from.

jperezav2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2011, 06:19 AM #65
DARMAN

DARMAN is for the Gunfight
Hello; I had the same problem, and it was the Solenoid. You will have to take-off the grip frame; then you will see on the top 2 HEX screws , that you have to loosen order to take the Solenoid OUT(they might be pretty tight).
Than you have to take out from the back of the Solenoid the Pin valve, inside you will find 2 small Orings that you have to replace and thatīs all.
The Orings Iīve found them in a Shockers repair kit that I have; but also if you donīt have one and you need a quick repair of your gun , Iīve found that you get it from a lighter .

I hope I could help you.

PS: sorry about my English writing but I live in Argentina.
DARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:42 PM #66
mxsi64

Barrel that fits

Hello all, I am kind of new with PB but I bought a REX typer R and wish to know what kind of barrels are compatible, because I want to upgrade to smething like 22"
mxsi64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:34 PM #67
Dusk2Dust

has been a member for 10 years
Its autococker threaded so just simply look for cocker threaded barrels and you might want to avoid a barrel that long it will only make you use more air. But is nice to see im not the only one who has been eyeballing one of these guns
Dusk2Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:35 PM #68
Dusk2Dust

Does the gun have dual detents and has anyone had any problems with the bounce beam eyes
Dusk2Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:48 PM #69
alien319

I have a Rex Type R, well it is/was leaking air. I believe I may have fixed it but do not have any more air until I get the tank filled. I do have another problem though, the air fitting on the back of the marker... on the ram cap broke off. The threads just sheared off. Does anyone know where I can get a new one or where I can get one that fits this? I think its metric. Any help is appreciated.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:37 AM #70
DARMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk2Dust View Post
Does the gun have dual detents and has anyone had any problems with the bounce beam eyes
The gun has only 1 detent, the bounce beam eyes are not the best but they work for the price

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien319 View Post
I have a Rex Type R, well it is/was leaking air. I believe I may have fixed it but do not have any more air until I get the tank filled. I do have another problem though, the air fitting on the back of the marker... on the ram cap broke off. The threads just sheared off. Does anyone know where I can get a new one or where I can get one that fits this? I think its metric. Any help is appreciated.
Did you tried with some teflon tape ? If that didn`t work try putting an insert.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:44 PM #71
BackInTheGame10

Does anyone know it this board will work in the type r if I also buy the membrane pad with it?

http://www.scenariodreams.com/oscomm...ex.php?cPath=9
BackInTheGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:25 AM #72
pbking316
Evil Wins

plays in the NXL
I've been trying to fix a few broken rex type r paintball guns. My problem is also the solenoid o-rings. I could not find them anywhere locally. I even tried the o-rings out of cheap lighters but they were a tad too big.

The proper size solenoid o-ring is 1mm cross section x 2mm inside diameter I just ordered a 50 pack.

Last edited by pbking316 : 04-10-2012 at 07:11 AM.
pbking316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:10 PM #73
paintballersetc
QUALITY REAPAIR SERVICE

paintballersetc supports DLX Technology
Hey guys Im setting up a type R for play this weekend and cannot find a manual for the board for the life of me. I need to turn the eye on and would like to know how to adjust the other settings but i am not familiar with the Type R boards. Please help thanks.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:59 PM #74
Diveg

Seconded on that - can't find a manual for the board - can someone please scan it and put the pdf on here ?

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP

Asylum Paintball - best field in NZ - technical director
Diveg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:47 PM #75
SB50

I have the manual, and can scan it later if needed, but it's not with me at the moment. But I think it's the same as this one I found on this site.
SB50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:41 PM #76
you crazy ex wife

you crazy ex wife plays in the APPA beginner division
I need to know what type of tubing runs under the barrel and into the handle because there is a leak and I cant find any information on it. Please give me any information you have on what it is and where I can find it.
you crazy ex wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:24 PM #77
bigb20524

Hello. I understand this is an old thread but am in desperate need of help. The one comment where the guy had an over pressurized solenoid, blown o-rings... I had this as well. I went to a store, not paintball related got two o rings maybe a little big. Leaks gone lol but now no firing of anything. Any body know why?
bigb20524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:14 AM #78
DARMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb20524 View Post
Hello. I understand this is an old thread but am in desperate need of help. The one comment where the guy had an over pressurized solenoid, blown o-rings... I had this as well. I went to a store, not paintball related got two o rings maybe a little big. Leaks gone lol but now no firing of anything. Any body know why?

Hi bibg20524 ; i think that your problem is the oversized oring. The solenoid it might be getting stucked.
I got one out of a fire lighter, I posted a picture some post above.