Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-13-2007, 09:57 PM #43
karll
Hillbilly Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by njr_11 View Post
m_dog2021 arn't the formula one valves from rac gun better than the smc listed above I believe the formula one valves had exhast valves built into them. oh and by the way I have a couple of them if interested.
Don't the Race solenoids listed have exhaust valves as well? 1 in. 2 out. 2 exhaust.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:15 PM #44
WGP WORRACLE
///M5 Ultimate Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_dogg2021 View Post
WGP WORRACLE - Very good on that but what you need to do is run a Super fast halo on the stokc non ace osiris (a fully moded halo can hit 35 with ease) I still like how the eyes look on my osiris tho its by far the best ever.
At the time I was using a stock reloader b. On setting 3 I still couldn't set the gun up to shoot faster than 18 without becomming a blender. (I had a magnetic detent on it too. I will be a fun expirience to try it with my pulse though.
New gay feedback
Old 06-14-2007, 01:04 AM #45
m_dogg2021
El Rey Del La Halo!!

Annual Supporting Member
m_dogg2021 is a Supporting Member
njr_11 - F1 is like the nexus of the eblade world. Still the stock SMC Race noid is the same as the F1 (or close to) because the noid is a 5 way so it exhausts just the same. I dont really see why you would need it tho if your running QEVS.

karll - Yes the SMC noid exhausts

WGP WORRACLE - ok I can see why you where having issues, the RB works best with eye guns and the osiris is blinder the a bat with sunglass's. Now you see why I moded the **** out of my halos so they run just as fast as the gun. Yes the Pulse would be an awesome loader to run with the osiris.

IF YOU SHIP ANY PB PART WITH A NORMAL ENVELOPE I WILL KILL YOU.