nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
nateg09 plays in the MiLP
nateg09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nateg09 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
fully upped Naughty Dogs Freestyle Gen2- FS/T

sold

Last edited by nateg09 : 03-18-2013 at 03:03 PM.
nateg09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 PM #2
Shooter28
PEACE

Shooter28 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Shooter28 supports DLX Technology
Shooter28 supports Empire
Add 200 for nd nxt in sig?
ΞΞ

R.I.P.{HSP}
Gun Sale Thread | SHOCKER PARTS!!! | My gun collection | D00M.
Shooter28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM #3
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
no
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM #4
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

pmd

http://www.xtremepaintballpark.com/
http://www.chipleymachine.com/
https://www.facebook.com/jt.inmanl
onepumpchump13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:37 PM #5
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
pmed back
Old 02-16-2013, 12:57 PM #6
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
I advise not to purchase a freestyle if you don't have the knowledge it takes to balance lpr and hpr regulators, or the comprehension to understand that temperature fluctuations or a gun sitting more than a few days can cause regs to become balancing and need minor adjustments to find the sweet spot.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:24 PM #7
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateg09 View Post
This gun is in mint condition and shoots super super smooth. The regs are balanced and the oring tolerances/lube is perfect.
This gun was not in working condition upon receipt. It was purchased under the pretense that it was. You can not send a gun out that is not in working condition and when it gets there offer to help tech it to working order..

So there is no risk by any party, I have contacted a pbnation mod that would be more than happy to work as a third party consultant to handle the refund process. Even though I was the one to receive a non working marker in this deal, I do understand , These things happen.

I have taken every measure I can to try to make this right.

I do hope I hear from you and we can resolve this as soon as possible.

If I do not hear anything back from you by E.O.B. Tuesday I will have to get the transaction reversed through paypal. This is not my first choice but a last option.

Have a good weekend

JT Inman

Old 02-17-2013, 04:12 PM #8
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
It left my hands working. Having to balance the regs is normal with freestyles, especially if they have sat for more than a day or they encounter temperature fluctuations. I'm sorry if you feel that it is "broken" because you can't figure out how to balance the regs. That is not a tech problem that is just the temperament of owning a freestyle. When I bought it, it had a slight leak and needed reg adjustment and it worked fine and that was only due to it sitting/temperature changes. The gun is not broken, you literally have to turn the lpr less than a quarter turn, which apparently is too complicated. You have already changed settings on the board as well and you had to call to figure it out even when I sent a detailed printed manual of the board. I advise you to read a manual before tinkering with a marker. This gun left my hands perfect.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:17 PM #9
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2898492

Taken from: Hitchhiker's guide to the Freestyle

1. Place a swab or similar hard object into the feedneck.
2. Turn the LPR all the way off (counter clockwise). The bolt should move forward against the swab but should not vent air.
3. With Non-HE bolt systems, turn the HPR to 280 PSI. HE bolts run at 350 PSI.
4. Slowly turn the LPR up (clockwise) until the bolt cocks back.
5. Turn the LPR up another quarter turn. If the solenoid leaks, turn it to midpoint between where it cocks and where it bleeds.
6. Go to the chronograph. If you are high, that means you must lower the HPR. If you are low, raise the HPR. Remember, you must readjust the LPR with EVERY HPR change!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:18 PM #10
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
Originally Posted by Manual
Bench Adjusting:

1. This process is recommended each time you air up the marker after it has sat for a while or a new tank is being used.

2. Screw in the HP regulator adjustment screw until it reads about 150 PSI.

3. Slowly screw in the LP adjustment screw until the bolt cocks back.

4. Now continue to screw inthe HP adjustment screw until the gauge reads 220-260 PSI. You will see the bolt creep back into the breech.

5. Slowly adjust the LP regulator in until the bolt snaps clear of the breech. Then screw in an extra 1/8 of a turn.

6. Fine tune the regulator settings for velocity adjustment.
One more thing i do:

I put a Finger into the breech and fire a shot. When the Bolt stays half way in the Breech, i turn up the LPR a little. Repeat until the Bolt snaps back all the way by itself = perfect Setting!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM #11
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepumpchump13 View Post
This gun was not in working condition upon receipt. It was purchased under the pretense that it was. You can not send a gun out that is not in working condition and when it gets there offer to help tech it to working order..

So there is no risk by any party, I have contacted a pbnation mod that would be more than happy to work as a third party consultant to handle the refund process. Even though I was the one to receive a non working marker in this deal, I do understand , These things happen.

If I do not hear anything back from you by E.O.B. Tuesday I will have to get the transaction reversed through paypal. This is not my first choice but a last option.

Have a good weekend

JT Inman

Old 02-17-2013, 06:51 PM #12
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
Originally Posted by Manual
Bench Adjusting:

1. This process is recommended each time you air up the marker after it has sat for a while or a new tank is being used.

2. Screw in the HP regulator adjustment screw until it reads about 150 PSI.

3. Slowly screw in the LP adjustment screw until the bolt cocks back.

4. Now continue to screw inthe HP adjustment screw until the gauge reads 220-260 PSI. You will see the bolt creep back into the breech.

5. Slowly adjust the LP regulator in until the bolt snaps clear of the breech. Then screw in an extra 1/8 of a turn.

6. Fine tune the regulator settings for velocity adjustment.
One more thing i do:

I put a Finger into the breech and fire a shot. When the Bolt stays half way in the Breech, i turn up the LPR a little. Repeat until the Bolt snaps back all the way by itself = perfect Setting!

The gun left my hands working with my setup with no issues whatsoever. I went as far as putting a hopper full of paint the day of shipment. The gun isn't even broken, I don't understand why this reg balancing is so hard for you to comprehend.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 AM #13
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepumpchump13 View Post

Have a good weekend

JT Inman
We disagree on what working order is and that is ok by me. Please maintain some level of professionalism when handling this issue. These things do happen when dealing in paintball goods.

If you are worried about feedback or any sort of reputation then I would suggest you keep the personal slights out of your dealings with transactions. You don't know me or my level of comprehension.

The above message I Quoted still stands.

If you wish to contact me to expedite the refund process feel free. If not then All the best and sorry we couldnt work it out.

This is my last post

Old 02-18-2013, 01:26 PM #14
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
I repeat, the gun works. It worked flawlessly with my setup when I shipped it. It clearly states in the giant printed out manual that I went to the trouble of printing and sending with the gun that you have to balance the regs EVERY TIME it is aired up. The gun still works perfectly, you just have a different tank than me, the marker sat for a couple days through shipment, and the marker encountered temperature changes through shipment. If you knew anything about freestyles and/or looked at the manual you would realize this. Can you at least try the reg balancing step?? It happens every time you air a freestyle up, including mine. It is the nature of these guns. I repeat it is not "broken" and I am not going to issue a refund because you refuse to read the manual and/or stickies or any information on this gun for that matter.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 PM #15
onyx

onyx is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
onyx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
onyx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I used to own this gun. It shot sweet when I owned it. I am not trying to get in the middle of this, but you do have to balance the regs everytime for optimal performance. It take less than a minute once you know the process. You may need to bump the dwell a couple milliseconds and might not have to even adjust the regs, although it will shoot better if you do. Also make sure you use super lube with PTFE. Hope that helps.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:27 AM #16
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx View Post
I used to own this gun. It shot sweet when I owned it. I am not trying to get in the middle of this, but you do have to balance the regs everytime for optimal performance. It take less than a minute once you know the process. You may need to bump the dwell a couple milliseconds and might not have to even adjust the regs, although it will shoot better if you do. Also make sure you use super lube with PTFE. Hope that helps.

Not in the middle at all I appreciate your post. Optimal performance is one thing, working condition is another. The gun would not fire upon receipt.

If this information is true and the gun could arrive in a non working condition then it needs to be disclosed at the point of sale not after the fact. Not after I have paid for goods that wont work. Since it was not, then me asking to return the otherwise defective product for my money back is more than fair.

I paid for a gun that was "This gun is in mint condition and shoots super super smooth. The regs are balanced and the oring tolerances/lube is perfect."

You Editing what you have written in your original post to attempt to cover this lack of information at the point of sale speaks to the level of professionalism you are demonstrating and just how far you have been going to try to scam me out of my money.

PBnation doesn't want to see issues like this happen on their sight. They will gladly provide the original literature when/if requested by paypal. You never once mentioned AS IS until after the dispute was processed on paypal. You sir are a crook.

You sold a finicky marker, and when you did, you did not disclose this information. This makes the sale obsolete and if you want to continue to do business on this sight or any other I would take it upon yourself to make this right.

If there was an issue like this and the gun could arrive and not work then it needed to be disclosed. I have every right in the interest of fair business to request my money back and return your product.

A return you agreed would be acceptable, then later texted me saying otherwise..

Another example of your professionalism.

You can have as many people swear up and down that you are a stellar guy, and that this gun works perfect. It is irrelevant, I am the buyer, the gun did not work upon receipt. I have provided every avenue available to me to help you make this bad sale right. Instead you have taken every chance to avoid resolving this.

JT Inman

Old 02-19-2013, 02:11 PM #17
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
You could have done your own research on a marker before purchase. Its stated in the manual and its stated all over the stickies and in the freestyle forum. Let paypal dispute it and give it a rest. You are relentless and I have even had to block your number due to harassing me. I am in no way a crook and have way more to lose out of this transaction as opposed to your one feedback.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:13 PM #18
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
Even before you aired the marker up and you called me to figure out the board even though there was a very detailed manual sent with the working marker, I tried to tell you about having to balance the regs out every time you use it. You interrupted me stating yeah yeah I know about sweet spotting. Sorry I didn't post in my thread what is said in the owners manual and all over any forum about a freestyle.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:19 PM #19
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
Congratulations, you won your dispute. In the future, I would advise to stay away from any marker that requires tuning or any kind of maintenance for that matter. To make sure this is not return fraud I will be having an officer with me when the returned item is received. I have been burned one too many times through paypals return policies.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:30 PM #20
paintballer37991
West Coast Sharks

paintballer37991 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballer37991 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
paintballer37991 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateg09 View Post
Congratulations, you won your dispute. In the future, I would advise to stay away from any marker that requires tuning or any kind of maintenance for that matter. To make sure this is not return fraud I will be having an officer with me when the returned item is received. I have been burned one too many times through paypals return policies.
Why have you been burned "too many times through paypals return policies?" I have never had a Paypal dispute against me except for when a buyer sent me the wrong shipping info so I shipped it to the confirmed Paypal address and the dispute was in my favor. He had to go to his old address to get the package so all in all he didn't update his Paypal info when he moved
paintballer37991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:18 PM #21
nateg09
How do my balls taste?

plays in the NXL
I have sold a brand new laptop on ebay only to recieve an opened dispute case for "item not as described" and the buyer won and sent me their 3 year old used/broken laptop. On another instance, I have sold a DM6 on ebay that the user claimed was "not as described" only to recieve my upped dm6 back with broken eyes, and a swapped board. If you do research through google and youtube you will see that I am not the only merchant that has dealt with issues like return fraud. There is a loophole for buyers and Paypal/Ebay rarely backup their sellers and will side with a buyer no matter what.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.