PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 07:08 PM #22
pump_shooty

has been a member for 10 years
unmentioned items for sale?

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but I was wondering, do you guys still have the taps and dies for angel feed neck threads? If so are you willing to part with them? I also PM'ed you on stockclasspb and I am easier to get ahold of there under the user name "O'Beastly" or feel free to email me at kobeastly@yahoo.com

Last edited by pump_shooty : 01-17-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2007, 07:24 PM #23
desertT1
The Burninator

i'm not sure that they actually have any of those. they used to work out of a shop that they shared. if i'm not confusing something else i think that they shared the shop with a sister company. you can find the threading specs on here somewhere and then go to a harbor freight type place and pick them up.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:58 PM #24
hopelessandsic

steve got banned.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:04 AM #25
98fool

anyone know why he got banned
Feedbackhttps://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post26590804
Old 01-17-2007, 10:22 AM #26
boomslang
lo-fi

boomslang is a Supporting Member
Bannage log says corporate spam: 3 weeks.

That's annoying.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:38 AM #27
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

i posted about am-steve ban it talk to the mods and ask why..becuase looks like the am mod here gave his blessing but the posting in the mods forum says a few people reported the thread.dont know why steve was trying to be nice for all of us am users to be able to get some spare parts.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:02 PM #28
boomslang
lo-fi

I tried posting in your thread in Talk to Mods in order to vouch for Steve. Apparently, they only let the thread starter post so I couldn't put my word in.

Who reported this thread...?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:58 PM #29
amhildreth
Sheridan Sugardaddy

amhildreth is a Supporting Member
amhildreth donated to help Peyton Trent
amhildreth supports Bob Gurnsey
amhildreth supports our troops
Interesting that I never received a copy of those complaints. Whenever someone reports a grievance concerning this forum, a hit shows up on my email.

SCP, Carter's Commandos, CanCon
Old 01-17-2007, 05:03 PM #30
boomslang
lo-fi

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post30700657

My contribution.

EDIT: The staff mentioned that corporate spam ordinarily results in a permanent ban. I guess we'll have to settle. Three weeks is better than what could have happened.

Last edited by boomslang : 01-17-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:27 PM #31
AM-Big-Steve

This is AM-Steve here again, posting using my dad's account. I apologize for any rule breaking and promise it was involuntary. I didn't know that it was not appropriate to attempt to sell under our section of the forum.

Could somebody that knows the rules better than I do let me know if it is allowed to post this kind of thread in the BST forums? I want to use this to help people out, but I do not want to break rules in the process.

Also, I have started a myspaces page to take this discussion to, in order to completely avoid any sort of incorrect posting on this board. the URL is

http://www.myspace.com/actionmarkers

(which makes a lot of sense I think) -- FYI, I am not planning on pretty-ifying the myspace page, but I will post to the blogs and answer questions there.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:30 PM #32
AM-Big-Steve

Also, to anyone that sent AM-Steve a PM in the last day or so, I did not receive it due to being banned. Please post your comment to that myspace page that I posted up there, I'm not sure if there is a private message section there or not -- if there is then use that if it is a confidential issue that you want to mention.

I will still be reading this board daily and will start posting again in 3 weeks I guess....
Old 01-18-2007, 02:37 PM #33
boomslang
lo-fi

From the TOS:
Quote:
Advertising Guidelines:

PbNation® has strict guidelines prohibiting advertising, commercial sales and solicitation posts on all of our message boards.

Our message boards are meant to be a venue for the exchange of advice and tips, and a place where members can talk about paintball. There are thousands of Paintball stores and vendors online so if we didn't insist on a non-solicitation policy PbNation® would be very quickly overrun with advertisements and spam.

PbNation® defines advertising as an individual or company's attempt to generate business or other commercial enterprise, either directly or indirectly, by using our forums. Solicitation includes, but is not limited to, requests to be E-mailed, soliciting through Private Messages or E-mails, posting of phone numbers for your business, referring to or posting of one's own Web site address or asking to be contacted in any way.

Also, although third-party recommendations are the lifeblood of the message boards, when, in the sole opinion of the message board staff, those public postings are too commercial or promotional in tone, excessive in quantity or if there is reason to suspect that they are disingenuous, or posted by a vendor, themselves, under cover of "alias" screen names, such postings will be removed.

While we welcome the third-party recommendation and advice of our active vendor members, they must be in response to a request for such information, and they must not contain contact information of any kind. This includes responding with the name of a specific store, or commercial enterprise, the web site address, the phone number or location, or fax number.

PbNation® reserves the right to approve or deny links which lead directly to or link to any-related material or message boards that is not located within PbNation®. This does not mean all links will be removed, but rather that they will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

Any and all press releases must be first approved by PbNation® marketing and sales prior to posting on the message boards.

PbNation® welcomes commercial paintball enterprises to support the Nation by purchasing banner ads on the web site. Please see the advertising page for more information.

I'm pretty sure that corporate postings aren't allowed in BST. There is one specific subforum that allows it (it's clearly marked) but it's full to the brim with gold ups so your post won't get seen unless you pay for it.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:46 PM #34
AM-Big-Steve

That seems awfully strict about things, but I guess I can understand it. I guess the next thing to do is ask for suggestions on how to get this done. --

To everyone that is interested in this, please be creative and help us find a way to get these parts to a new home ASAP, without violating any more rules
Old 01-18-2007, 03:22 PM #35
boomslang
lo-fi

Well, what you're doing now could probably work. Operating through someone acting as a proxy, or just using a different screen name as a proxy should be sufficient. This thread wasn't closed or deleted, so that seems pretty generous on the mods' part- People will still see your first post, which is the most important one. If people are interested enough to want to make an offer, they will most likely ask how in this thread. Hopefully they notice your AM-Steve account is banned and don't send you any PMs via that route. As for the MySpace account- I don't think that's going to do much to help the sale.

Also, check the AM-Big-Steve's PM box. You've got one from me.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:39 PM #36
pump_shooty

Quote:
PbNation® defines advertising as an individual or company's attempt to generate business or other commercial enterprise, either directly or indirectly, by using our forums.
I really saw this thread as more of an attempt to conclude business and not an attempt to generate it.

Quote:
i'm not sure that they actually have any of those. they used to work out of a shop that they shared. if i'm not confusing something else i think that they shared the shop with a sister company. you can find the threading specs on here somewhere and then go to a harbor freight type place and pick them up.
they are a bit of an odd thread pattern but finding them really isn't the issue, the high price tag of them is what I was trying to get around.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:45 AM #37
GTRsi
aGG?

GTRsi is a Supporting Member
Steve we had PM'ed at eht begining of the month about the illusion lots. Feel free to email concerning the sael of those lots:

turbominnow@gmail.com
Old 01-20-2007, 02:59 PM #38
sailorslax88
armed with knowledge

sailorslax88 is a Supporting Member
how much for a nitro tank?
Old 01-20-2007, 07:12 PM #39
splattttttt
TRUST NO ONE

splattttttt is a Supporting Member
splattttttt donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorslax88 View Post
how much for a nitro tank?
use pm's, or AM Mildred will close the thread!

------- The all NEW Avratech Retro 7 BUY IT HERE -------
((((((( www.avratech.com )))))))

Old 01-21-2007, 07:10 PM #40
720datsun

pmed you
Old 01-21-2007, 07:55 PM #41
sicandhopeless

sicandhopeless owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sicandhopeless supports Team VICIOUS
hey will you pm me about those five hundred tank orings, i need em all, please shoot me a price, i understand you dont wana part it out so ill add some to make it worth your wile

VCU
Old 01-22-2007, 04:43 PM #42
sailorslax88
armed with knowledge

sailorslax88 is a Supporting Member
who am i sending a PM to? steve?