trancer23
Angel Collector

has been a member for 10 years
 is playing at Living Legends XI
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
trancer23 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaG Adrenal1ne View Post
The time and resources it takes to get responses from others who were legitimately wronged would take forever. By that time the case would be irrelevant.
You are obviously trying to defuse and deflect. It won't work, if Eric had the courtesy to respond, even once, it might not have come to this.

Your comments are not even close to accurate. Statute of limitations is years. Responses take days via certified letter.

And the case is already opened. Only I or the investigator can close it on resolution.

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2012, 05:39 PM #86
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
inmylife2415 supports Shocker RSX
In most states you absolutely can have a lawyer present in small claims court. Idk what state ballers inc is in so maybe your right.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:50 PM #87
liverlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmylife2415 View Post
In most states you absolutely can have a lawyer present in small claims court. Idk what state ballers inc is in so maybe your right.
Pennsylvania

][nvert User IS A THIEF
Old 10-23-2012, 06:01 PM #88
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
Can and need or is required is totally different. My guess is , for a $65 filing fee, I can show up and present my evidence. If they want to pay for a lawyer it will cost them more to defend themselves then it would be to simply make an effort to resolve this.

If anyone was defending their work in this case, it would be different. Can anyone look at that video tell me I shouldn't bother and should just accept the loss?

Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
Old 10-23-2012, 06:54 PM #89
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends X
MaG Adrenal1ne supports Team VICIOUS
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D5 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancer23 View Post
You are obviously trying to defuse and deflect. It won't work, if Eric had the courtesy to respond, even once, it might not have come to this.

Your comments are not even close to accurate. Statute of limitations is years. Responses take days via certified letter.

And the case is already opened. Only I or the investigator can close it on resolution.
I still question the timely responses of others who were wronged. You may just want to start a thread based on bad experiences so others can post pictures and videos of baller inc sub par work. Then again they would also have to prove the work was performed by ballers.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:41 PM #90
YeloSno
Gen on Facebook

YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Just an idea...

Why not turn the Angel into one of those electric mixers?
The two holes in the front are close enough to make it worth with normal beaters.

Imagine if you can hook it up to a decent board.

I make meringues using PSP 20, but pancakes only on 12.5.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:52 PM #91
Stepchild
You wanna know why......?

Stepchild is a Moderator
Stepchild is a Supporting Member
Stepchild is a founding member
 plays in the NXL
I'm sorry it came to all of this. Here are the issues I see in your future if you want to proceed with this. I'm just going to play devils advocate here for a second.
1. Anodizing is inherently an invasive process that has the potential to change the surface and tolerances of a metal surface. You more than likely knew that before entering into the agreement to have them anodized your gun.
2. The issues with your Angel were almost certainly due to over stripping of the parts or having the parts anodized, stripped and anodized multiple times. Can you prove that the parts sent to them had not been stripped and anodized previously by someone else.

Don't get me wrong I think you are handling this situation the correct way. Just giving you a few things to think about. I'm not a lawyer but I'm sure these things can get kinda tricky when dealing with a process that is designed to alter metal in one way or another.

www.blitzpaintball.net
www.GISportz.com
Old 11-04-2012, 10:04 PM #92
liverlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepchild View Post
I'm sorry it came to all of this. Here are the issues I see in your future if you want to proceed with this. I'm just going to play devils advocate here for a second.
1. Anodizing is inherently an invasive process that has the potential to change the surface and tolerances of a metal surface. You more than likely knew that before entering into the agreement to have them anodized your gun.
2. The issues with your Angel were almost certainly due to over stripping of the parts or having the parts anodized, stripped and anodized multiple times. Can you prove that the parts sent to them had not been stripped and anodized previously by someone else.

Don't get me wrong I think you are handling this situation the correct way. Just giving you a few things to think about. I'm not a lawyer but I'm sure these things can get kinda tricky when dealing with a process that is designed to alter metal in one way or another.
I think you make valid points. Even if no reimbursement comes from this process for the op, hopefully all the hoopla prevents people from using Baller's until they improve in some areas. Workmanship, communication and attitude would be where I would suggest they start.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
Old 11-05-2012, 02:21 AM #93
rkhig
Virginia Tech

plays in the NXL
rkhig is an NCPA player
rkhig plays in the APPA D4 division
rkhig supports Empire
rkhig is All In
they left that gun in the stripper at the least over night...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:47 AM #94
Stepchild

Stepchild is a Moderator
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhig View Post
they left that gun in the stripper at the least over night...
I can tell you by looking at the parts in pictures and in the video that this is not even close to accurate. Please do not make statements that are not even close to being true. Any anodizer on these boards can tell you that your statement is false by simply looking at the finish on the parts. If they had been left in the stripper that long they would look far worse (finish wise) than they do and a lot more metal would have been removed.

If I had to guess or speculate about the angel parts. It wasn't that they were over stripped one time. It appears to be more of a case where they went through the process multiple, multiple times.

www.blitzpaintball.net
www.GISportz.com
Old 11-05-2012, 12:09 PM #95
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
All parts submitted were stock anno.

However, I have emails from Eric stating "they didnt like how they came out and were redoing them". At the time I thought he was just buying time, now i realize it was Ballers that was running parts multiple times.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:09 PM #96
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
So basically you are correct, they were ruined because they were done too many times.

But it was Ballers that did them over and over.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:19 PM #97
Stepchild

Stepchild is a Moderator
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancer23 View Post
So basically you are correct, they were ruined because they were done too many times.

But it was Ballers that did them over and over.
In my opinion, yes from the look of the parts and the video they were run multiple times. And by multiple, I would assume more than two or three.

You ca take my opinion for what it is worth but I would bet that I'm probably the longest active anodizer on these boards. I currently don't take on new stuff unless it interests me but I have been anodizing since 2003. The only time in the almost 10 years that I have seen anything like this was when I first started and would run pieces over and over again. Luckly for me, the only ones I ever had this happen to belonged to me and were simple test pieces.

www.blitzpaintball.net
www.GISportz.com
Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 PM #98
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
i dont doubt that is exactly what happened. Just want to make clear that Ballers was the one that did it.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:37 PM #99
Schmoady

plays in the NXL
Schmoady is an NCPA player
sny update on the situation?
Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 PM #100
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
Sure, if you consider ignoring me, and arrogance, an update.

Its done. Worse company ever to do with. No respect, no morals, no honor.

I am still pursuing options.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:15 PM #101
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
GetBunkered, while always nice to me in person and online... has a shady past...

Anytime his name comes up or he is involved with something, I keep my distance...

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2793234
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2686791
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2171685
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2160159
SameBIG CHIEF - I've met plenty of tools who own a Luxe. Looks like they failed on the tool less aspect.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 PM #102
99BPS

Wow, this kid has a history of conning people it would seem. I would bring the character evidence to the attention of the court. He also seems to have a good number of proxy members willing to fight for him, I'd say ignore those pushing you to drop this.

A few things, because the legal system is something I'm very informed about (pre-law student thats been through the civil system via his father biz many times)

First of all, whoever is suggesting that Ballers will bring a lawyer is mistaken. The full claim is not high enough to begin with, but further is the organization REALLY wanted to avoid potential problems and expense was not an option they would be talking to the person they scammed. They would be offering him the cash that would go to a lawyer just to drop the case. There will be no lawyers, further small claims is built so the judge has the most say, to allow people to bring small money claims without others being able to use connections (lawyer friends, or self) to get a MAJOR advantage, unlike typical civil or criminal cases most small claims (PA especially) is built around having two sides present a basic case, provide as much paper work as possible and a judge making the call.

2. PAPER WORK IS KEY.
A. Bring Pics of the markers before and after. Bring the marker itself with part that don't fit in, and the other body they do fit in.
B. Bring print outs of all emails between you too. The fact that he TOLD you they messed up and were going again is KEY.

C. Bring either a friend who DOES ANNO WORK or information printed from a good source about how it is done. BE ABLE TO CAREFULLY EXPLAIN WHAT WENT WRONG, AND WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED. Have evidence or an expert that can agree with everything you are saying. If you can't get someone to come in talk to someone who runs another Anno shop and ask how it could have happened BRING EMAILS BETWEEN YOURSELF AND HIM.

D. Bring Recent Sales (Ebay, here, Criagslist, w/e) of markers similar to your own, in similar condition. Pick those reflecting the highest value. Present those as evidence your value claim is legit.

E. Put Both Markers on Your Claim. You may not win the full amount, but the more you argue for the more you'll get. Judges tend to knock down the amount from the original, so go for the highest number possible. Encourages them to settle as well. You paid to improve the marker, they made it worse AND YOU CAN NEVER GET IT REDONE AGAIN. Which decreases potentially future value. These are claims that will make this worth your time.
Mech: GoG EnmeY
Pump: Az KP2, Pre2K WGP PumPed Cocker
Old School: Evil Pimp #1: Black/Silver
Super Pimp (#2): *Minty stock* SuperMan color swap
Old 12-17-2012, 12:40 PM #103
trancer23
Angel Collector

trancer23 is Legendary
I appreciate the insight. Unfortunately, in this case, my time is worth more. And he knows that, and doesn't care about the damage he did.

He won. I have to just eat it.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:20 PM #104
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat

Rancid1845 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D4 division
Rancid1845 supports DLX Technology
I dont care if they re-did these parts multiple times under no circumstances should you strip and anno where parts have to be threaded. You plug screw holes and **** like that. This has been standard practice for YEARS.

Also you should mail him some dog poo (not really, but really)
Top Gun T3
West Virginia University
Murder Inc. Silver

Last edited by Rancid1845 : 12-26-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:52 PM #105
xsvdynastypballa

Quote:
I dont care if they re-did these parts multiple times under no circumstances should you strip and anno where parts have to be threaded. You plug screw holes and **** like that. This has been standard practice for YEARS.
^^no it hasn't.....Do you realize how much time and money it would take to plug every hole like that? Barrel backs should be plugged, but that is really it.

It really makes no sense to do so either as most of the time the only thing that can be noticed is a small change in finish.

I Really don't see these guys surviving very long. Especially since this thread is contentious, Keep us updated..I know that I am interested to see if this is made right.

Just to have another anodizer chime in, Everything that Stepchild is %100 correct. Which is generally true for everything he ever says...I would like to thank you for that sir!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dynastypball...&_trksid=p3686
ADDING DIFFERENT SUPPLIES AS I CAN

NEED SOMETHING ANODIZED? CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/CausticCustoms
Closed Thread