Oh, get real, ST has always sucked.
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 PM #86
Lemurs, Man, Lemurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackPlaxcoMetalhead View Post
Actually, I have had similar things happen. Sure, it affected me, but that happens to all humans. Happens sooner rather than later sometimes, and in this case, I find his death humorous. Now please make like this ****** guitarist and end your life
Just enforcing his point there, kiddo.
Lemurs, Man, Lemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:15 PM #87
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurs, Man, Lemurs View Post
Oh, get real, ST has always sucked.
Too true. I'd like to revise my earlier post to say "sucks more".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackPlaxcoMetalhead
Actually, I have had similar things happen. Sure, it affected me, but that happens to all humans. Happens sooner rather than later sometimes, and in this case, I find his death humorous. Now please make like this ****** guitarist and end your life
All humans don't die at 26, that's completely different than dying towards the end of your life. Don't be a moron. If you've "had similar things happen", then you'd know how big of a piece of **** someone would have to be to make light/fun of it. Seriously, grow a brain or get out of my forum.

Metal and Hardcore Records: Original early Sepultura LPs, Necros - Conquest for Death LP
Ov3rmind in 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:17 PM #88
christmasbandit
have a metal christmas

lol

Feedback

ST:Metal Thread: Bubinga Wood
christmasbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:35 PM #89
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Quote:
To make fun of some guy who died, who should die after creating music, that for all we know led tons of dumb as **** scene/emo *****es to kill themselves. I am not a piece of ****, I care for people who are family, not some scenester who's death in my opinion, came a little later.
I think it's pretty safe to assume this guy is not responsible for "tons of dumb as **** scene/emo *****es" (as you so eloquently put it) committing suicide. He fronted a popular band, not a squad of guards in a war criminal camp. I'm not saying you should care for him, I'm saying you should stop trying to give off the image of a beligerent *******.
Quote:
And as far as the "similar things happen", my aunt was shot by her husband, my uncle, who then proceeded to commit suicide. I do not remember how old I was, probably eight to ten. It affected me, but not too badly. I don't like to dwell on sad things. Now maybe if a very close family member died, I would be more affected,
So, basically, you don't have a comparable experience.

Quote:
but like I said, if a scenester dies I think it is a good thing, one less douche walking the street.
Some people think you're a douche, should you die for it? Would you like people telling your parents and/or siblings that you were a metal ***, and that your death was a credit to mankind? Do you really think the subcultures you value in school matter at all or are much of an indication of what a person will be like after they finish school? Think about it.

Okay, kid, you're 15, you obviously don't have the cognitive skills to understand what I am saying. You suffer from the same problem that most "emos" your age do anyway, that is basing your entire identity around a genre of music. I'll just end this thread on a positive note and say that for your age, you have an admirable taste in metal.

Metal and Hardcore Records: Original early Sepultura LPs, Necros - Conquest for Death LP

Last edited by Ov3rmind in 2006 : 11-25-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:44 PM #90
Menace (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rmind in 2006 View Post
just thought i'd remind you guys.
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:08 PM #91
days4phoenix

1 Down, 4 To Go!
days4phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:22 AM #92
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

In that earlier post you said that family deaths did not effect you very much, now you're saying the exact opposite. Arguments don't hold much weight when you change your story to save face.

I made the comment about metal being your identity because it's all you post about, and it seems to be the basis of your Myspace as well. You also seem to view other people as products (or perpetuators) of the music they listen to.

Also, I didn't ask what you thought of people who would mock your death, I asked how you'd feel about these people saying these things to your family and friends, purposefully hurting them. You would laugh about that?

I could mock someone's death if they were, say, a sadistic serial killer, or a brutal dictator, but for playing music in a band you don't like? Please. Get you priorities straight.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:28 AM #93
Lemurs, Man, Lemurs

Whats the fun of making fun of Zach when he is dead. You have to do it while he is still around..

Right, Fatty?

Lemurs, Man, Lemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:58 AM #94
Nutteralex

What I learned from this thread, Zac tries way to hard to be "metal" and can't debate worth ****.
Nutteralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:33 AM #95
GFunk
flýi̧ng͢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutteralex View Post
What I learned from this thread, Zac tries way to hard to be "metal" and can't debate worth ****.
You don't know **** about Zack.

Sure, he died at a young age. Very young, but let's look back: Jim Morrison, dead at age 27, Jimi Hendrix, dead at age 27, Janis Joplin, dead at age 27, Kurt Cobain, wait, nevermind.

Yes, he died young, that is unfortunate. Sure, he may have been the cause of the strong decrease in intelligent music listeners in the past 5 years.

But there is no point arguing about it. He's dead, if you knew him, I'm sorry, if you hated him, so what. Keep it to yourself.
except for your god.
this is all a dream; a dream in death.
GFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:52 AM #96
s|o|u|p| my antidrug

Quote:
yes, I am ****ed up.
Being an 15 year-old attention whore doesn't constitute being "****ed up".
s|o|u|p| my antidrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:12 AM #97
Bluetech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rmind in 2006 View Post
If you've been here for five years, then start posting like someone who's been posting for five years. I refuse to believe someone who's been on this forum for that long would give a **** about anything emo. Maybe you have had other accounts, but you're doing a pretty good job of playing the part of someone who joined last month.
amazingly enough, i have opinions and express them however the **** i wish.

if you think join date seriously means youre supposed to treat everyone like their your girlfriends mom then youre a retard.
Bluetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:42 AM #98
paintballonaim (Banned)

paintballonaim is an NCPA player
paintballonaim plays in the APPA D5 division
You guys rejoice when a guitarist dies in his sleep just because you don't like the band he was in? Pathetic.
paintballonaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:22 AM #99
Systemshockkidz
Kill. Submission.

"Today is probably the worst day ever." - Did anyone else find this line amusing? It seems his bandmates are 13 year old girls.

Sucks though. A life is a life. R.I.P. Hawthorne Heights guitar player.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:14 AM #100
syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjasmurf View Post
wow you guys are real mature someone dies and all you do is just make fun of him
emo =/= human
syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:03 PM #101
Arlion
Boner In Sweatpants

i think there just might be a god.

maybe just maybe.

ST: We are Doctors and Space Professors.
Arlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:11 PM #102
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

arlion, are you a marine?
Old 11-26-2007, 01:17 PM #103
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus View Post
Are you guys forgetting that this is an actual human life and he died? You guys need to have some ****ing respect.
qfmft.

hate the music if you want, but you're saying that you are glad someone is dead? That's pretty harsh

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:17 PM #104
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
if you think join date seriously means youre supposed to treat everyone like their your girlfriends mom then youre a retard.
I think earlier join dates are an indicator that someone has been on here long enough to realize that posting like a retard is not a good thing. There are obviously exceptions to the rule though.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:20 PM #105
Numer0b0fis

Wow, everyone in this thread is a dick. I didn't like HH either, but it sucks whenever someone his age dies.
Numer0b0fis is offline   Reply With Quote