Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-29-2012, 04:15 PM #22
memorex
I'm Suppish

has been a member for 10 years
memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
military guys always blow the most wind out of their ***.

Had a group of army guys saying they never lose. my 4 friends and I wipe them off the field. Just dominated them. They cant even take a loss, so they went to the owners and complained about over shooting. Bunch of pussies really. So for the rest of the day I made sure to make their day a living hell. Best part is at the last game we shot an army guy from about 10 ft away, he never saw me coming. He starts *****ing right there on the game field on how I shot him to close...I mean, come on...*****. We were tourney/speedball players while all of the army guys had tippmanns
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM #23
Paintman15
Justin

Paintman15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintman15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Me and about 4 of my friends (14-16yo) were out at the field one time, and this guy and his whole family drives up. Apparently the refs recognized him, BC I hear, "Oh boy... Here we go...." They climb out all in (matching) Dye gear, except the mom, who wasn't playing. It was the dad, 2 sons, and a daughter. Evidently it was the kids first time. The (extremely attractive, might I point out) daughter, played one game and decided she didn't like it. The 2 sons I don't think ever GOT SHOT, cuz they sat in the back. But it's THE DAD that was the real bag.
The field has a no ramping rule on Saturdays, but what does he do? Puts it on 12.5 ramping. The field has a 10-foot rule, but what does he do? Bunkers some guy on the first game he plays (luckily it was an experienced guy that could take it, and not a little kid). Then, the final thing was out in the woods. Me and my friend are shooting at him from either side of his bunker, from about 20-30 yards. He pops over a second too long, and my friend and I both got him. He took 2 from my friend, one of which was in the mask, which doesn't hurt, the other in the chest, and one to the arm from me. He then proceeds to scream "IM F-ING OUT!" and cusses us out all the way off the field, complaining about us overshooting. I'd like to point that one of my other friends took a good 4 or 5 balls from him the game before. Even his (extremely attractive) daughter thought he went a bit overboard.
Paintman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:03 AM #24
o5pr3y
I hate my Username

o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
There's a nearby woodsball field where there is one guy who will always top my list of D-bags and blowhards.

He always shows up in matching valken gear, with a matching G6r, (not knocking the gear, I love both brands), and he is around his late 30's to early 40's. In other words, a grown-*** man. Too bad he doesn't act that way.

The first time I saw him, I got paired with him on the field's walk-on speedball/woods layout. The other team was all rentals and my buddy with a pump. I suggested that we take it easy on them since we both had timmies. he said, and I quote, : "Nah F--- it. It's paintball. Let 'em rip".

As the game progressed I saw him bringing a whole new meaning to "accuracy by volume". It doesn't take 2 pods to drop a single rental player but that didn't stop him. If he so much as saw your elbow, he would fire an entire hopper at you, hoping to hit you.

I saw this behavior continue all day. I approached him, the refs, and eventualy the field owner about his attitude, but no one cared. I now spend all day trying to hit him when I see him on the field. This includes friendly fire (which doesn't count at this field, but it still hurts )
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:09 PM #25
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Subterfuge owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
This is a stellar example of how to act when you sandbag in paintball. Except in my experience, the other players tend to be more extreme and cuss me out as well.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 10-30-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:49 PM #26
Funky Mo Fo
Funky Since 1979

Funky Mo Fo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Funky Mo Fo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Funky Mo Fo has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge
This is a stellar example of how to act when you sandbag in paintball. Except in my experience, the other players tend to be more extreme and cuss me out as well.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQdqQsivA4U
Love that vid!
Dragon G6R
Funky Mo Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:17 AM #27
natepb96
Sneaky Sneaky

There was a guy and his kids who came out one amazing summer paintballing day. He was wearing Air Force ABU's that he bought online, and so were his two 12 year old kids. All three were using matching A-5s with flatlines. So before the game started we all asked each other what way we were going. I said I was going far right, he then went on saying that I was a ***** because I wasn't going directly into what he called "combat", right in front of his two sons. From that point on I completely ignored him. His strategy was that him and his two sons were going to stand back behind the what he called " front line force" and "snipe". So when the game started I went far right like I said I would. I started to casually bush crawl and was able to grab the flag, and walk it back to our fort. I hung the flag and the game was over. I went far right because the whole other team goes their far right thus me coming from their far left and I didn't have to shoot a single ball because remember I am a " ***** who doesn't go right into direct combat". I head back to the staging area very satisfied with myself and the guy asked me what way I went and I told him far right and his response was " oh ya we sniped off all the other team so that you could get the flag." I later talked to the other team and they said him and his two sons were standing on the other side of the field yelling out commands at the other players on what to do. I went to ask the reff to please switch me to the other team because the other team was all rentals so I wanted to help them out a bit. They put me on the other team to make it fair. I was very excited to get to hopefully shoot the guy the next game.
The next game starts and it is on a different field and this field it is better to go along the lake. Me keeping in mind that I really wanted to shoot the guy I came out half way through up a little gully and I spotted the guy and his two kids standing there doing exactly what the team said they were doing the other game, they were just standing there yelling orders out to their other team mates. I was about 25 feet away from the 3 so it was like shooting the broad side of a barn and I pumped my gun took the father out first, he surprisingly call him self out, then I loaded another ball and took the other kid out and then loaded another ball and took the other kid out. I was then able to go back down the gully and proceed with the game. When the game was over I walk back to the staging area, put my gun down on the spool, stepp into the staging area take I proceed to go put my mask down on the table and I get an earful from the guy saying that I "unloaded on him and his poor kids". I tell him that I only used three ball for the three of them. The reffs here him yelling at me and come to see what the problem was, The guy complains to the reff that I unloaded on them. The reff, being a good friend of mind and knowing that I play pump tells him it didn't happen. The other reff comes over and second the other reff and saying that he only saw me pump the pump arm three times.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:45 PM #28
Necrogen98
:D

Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
If someone brags about their military training you can pretty safely bet that they were a) enlisted and b) lower than whale ****. Seen it a hundred times growing up on base.

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:00 PM #29
IrishNinja6
US Air Force

IrishNinja6 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IrishNinja6 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
IrishNinja6 supports Ninja Paintball
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrogen98 View Post
If someone brags about their military training you can pretty safely bet that they were a) enlisted and b) lower than whale ****. Seen it a hundred times growing up on base.

sounds like something a whiny officers dependent would say.

My WTB list: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3806383
Pay my bills gearbag sale!
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4029265
IrishNinja6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:23 PM #30
Necrogen98
:D

Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishNinja6 View Post
This

sounds like something a whiny officers dependent would say.
Well, my old man was a Captain but I'll be a First Lieutenant in a few months.

PS Thule must be pretty cold. I grew up on PAFB in Plattsburgh. Currently in Meridian though.

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky

Last edited by Necrogen98 : 11-08-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM #31
FreeEnterprise
Trails of Doom

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
Me...

First scenario I ever went to was this spring. Before the game started, I went up to the general on the other team and introduced myself and then told him I was the guy who would get him out today...

He laughed hysterically and called over "Tiny" and a few other players to join in the laughing at the old geezer in camo with the A-5 who just made such a ridiculous claim.

Then we played the game...

Follow Trails of Doom on Instagram,
twitter, facebook and youtube
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:31 PM #32
AMZ

AMZ is playing at Living Legends VII
AMZ is playing at Living Legends VIII
Quote:
With that attitude you won't go very far in the military. If you're truly going to be an officer you need to respect those of lower rank. They used to teach that.
AMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:44 PM #33
IrishNinja6
US Air Force

Quote:
Well, my old man was a Captain but I'll be a First Lieutenant in a few months.

PS Thule must be pretty cold. I grew up on PAFB in Plattsburgh. Currently in Meridian though.
Thule is cold....its the Arctic...

also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
With that attitude you won't go very far in the military. If you're truly going to be an officer you need to respect those of lower rank. They used to teach that.
This

Too bad Ill be a civilian in a few weeks, and wont get to see you as an AWESOME butterbar....

Last edited by IrishNinja6 : 11-08-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 PM #34
Lazerwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishNinja6 View Post
Thule is cold....its the Arctic...

also:

This

Too bad Ill be a civilian in a few weeks, and wont get to see you as an AWESOME butterbar....
This x 2, I was enlisted and had to deal with my fair share of butter bars who thought they were hot ****. To bad your in no mans land there ninja I'd like to paintball with you some day lol...
Lazerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:34 PM #35
IrishNinja6
US Air Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerwolf View Post
This x 2, I was enlisted and had to deal with my fair share of butter bars who thought they were hot ****. To bad your in no mans land there ninja I'd like to paintball with you some day lol...
yellow dot

Old 11-11-2012, 06:50 AM #36
junk677
Elmo Owns All

junk677 is playing at Living Legends V
junk677 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
junk677 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
junk677 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Me...

First scenario I ever went to was this spring. Before the game started, I went up to the general on the other team and introduced myself and then told him I was the guy who would get him out today...

He laughed hysterically and called over "Tiny" and a few other players to join in the laughing at the old geezer in camo with the A-5 who just made such a ridiculous claim.

Then we played the game...

This made my day
junk677 is offline   Reply With Quote