Tin-Man is BST Trusted
Tin-Man plays in the PSP
Tin-Man is playing at Living Legends IX
Tin-Man plays in the APPA D4 division
Tin-Man supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucka T. View Post
enlighten me
There have been genetic factors identified, link to the study is earlier in this post.

I don't necessarily disagree with you that it's different for every single person. As outlined in a recent documentary I have watched having an existing genetic predisposition does not always lead to an expression of the behaviour/attribute in all individuals. I am friends with a set of gay twins though, so I'm way over on the nature vs. the nurture side of it.

BTW - for those who believe that the most current directives of the Catholic church in regards to homosexuality have existed prior to the 12-14th century may benefit from reading the following: "Christianity, Social Tolerance and Homosexuality" and "Same-sex Unions in Pre-Modern Europe" by John Boswell.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2012, 01:16 PM #1850
marcozombie

has been a member for 10 years
Missouri Pastor’s Fiery Speech Against Equal Rights for Homosexuals Has Stunning Twist Ending:

http://gawker.com/5953357/missouri-p...g-twist-ending
Old 11-28-2012, 11:37 AM #1851
Proto12

Proto12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Proto12 is for the Gunfight
Proto12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Proto12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
haters Gonna Hate.

I'm gay and proud to be. Compare and take away all you want, I'm still going to do me and be happy.

Some people need to grow up. "In order to evolve; you must embrace risk and Change"

Also, I wouldnt wish gay upon anyone. Its not something most gays want or try to become.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:52 PM #1852
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 plays in the MiLP
tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Wut
Old 11-30-2012, 07:58 PM #1853
Tin-Man

Tin-Man is BST Trusted
Tin-Man plays in the PSP
Tin-Man is playing at Living Legends IX
Tin-Man plays in the APPA D4 division
Tin-Man supports Empire
I thought I had killed this thread already
Old 12-12-2012, 11:59 PM #1854
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBob_RITtigers View Post
It's not a choice, but shhhhhh, don't tell the republicans that.
So then how do you explain bisexuals?

Gayness IS EITHER

A biological/aka sexual retardation

B Social defectiveness/aka a choice or product of enviornment

http://1sspanzerkorps.com/
Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 AM #1855
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Ninja Paintball
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto12
haters Gonna Hate.

I'm gay and proud to be. Compare and take away all you want, I'm still going to do me and be happy.

Some people need to grow up. "In order to evolve; you must embrace risk and Change"

Also, I wouldnt wish gay upon anyone. Its not something most gays want or try to become.
If that's your opinion, what do you think of that whole Chick-Fil-A thing? Do you get offended by supporting traditional marriage?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:34 AM #1856
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post

Gayness IS EITHER

Gayness is the state of slow sexual development?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:04 AM #1857
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Scientists have just discovered where the homosexuality stuff happens - Epigenetics! So, there is no "gay gene" BUT is happens in the womb.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/668167

MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 12-13-2012, 10:37 AM #1858
marcozombie

H-HEY!!! So God DOES make them that way!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:38 AM #1859
cckynv
Cody

cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv plays in the APPA beginner division
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cckynv supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:

Gayness IS EITHER

B Social defectiveness/aka a choice or product of enviornment
"Social defectiveness"? "Sexual Retardation"? Well paint me a picture, you seem to be more than a little biased here. Sexual Retardation is not a thing. Social defectiveness? Have you seen some homosexuals? They are the epitome of social culture.

MacDev Militia
Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 AM #1860
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
H-HEY!!! So God DOES make them that way!
No, a mess up in hormone suppression in utero does. It isn't a design thing. Unless you're one of those micro-managing deity people, personally I prefer my deities' interaction to be with the first domino and that is it.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 AM #1861
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

The interesting bit comes when after the cause has been identified, should anything be done to prevent it?

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:25 AM #1862
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
No, a mess up in hormone suppression in utero does. It isn't a design thing. Unless you're one of those micro-managing deity people, personally I prefer my deities' interaction to be with the first domino and that is it.
Can you please put that into 'thumper' terms so it can be more easily explained? ...I'll put it in flyer form an stick them in the hymnals on sunday
Old 12-13-2012, 11:26 AM #1863
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
The interesting bit comes when after the cause has been identified, should anything be done to prevent it?
abortion...
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 AM #1864
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckynv View Post
"Social defectiveness"? "Sexual Retardation"? Well paint me a picture, you seem to be more than a little biased here. Sexual Retardation is not a thing. Social defectiveness? Have you seen some homosexuals? They are the epitome of social culture.

If you call blowing another guy or acting like a girl the "epitome of social culture" then i think we just disagree on what culture is.

My halfbrother is gay. He is a total pansy,germaphobe, has a little gay dog he carries around like he is paris hilton or something ,poor work ethic(although that isnt really a gay trait i dont think).He is anything but a "MAN". He has us wash our wands before we touch the lame little dog.(not that i touch it anyway). Any sort of physical work makes him almost cry, he doesnt get along with anyone including his gay boyfriend,who is a girlish himself but a far better person.So we invited him to our house for thanksgiving.After acting like a total puss** the whole time came the last straw.Im coooking dinner and our grandfather who lives with me comes walking down the stairs. He isnt supposed to do that by himself.So i ask "shirly" (as i call him)to help his own grandfather down the last few steps so he doesnt fall. Well "shirly"refuses and says he isnt properly trained.I flippped out and threw that looser out.Before hand i made sure he knew what i thought of him.Basicaly i consider him a total disgrace and he makes me sick.The rest of the family feels about the same.If i was in charge he would be shipped to Antartica at the very least.

Last week i go into old navy. Two skrawny girls looking guys are working the registers. I say to my self great which one should i go to who isnt a complete homo. Well answer was they both are.So im there with my 9 yea rold daughter and when we leave she asks "how come that guy sounded like a girl".I said he has mental issues and left it at that.dont even for a second try to tell me you alot of gays nont speak differently.

I consider his gaynees just one part of his mentel illness

Old 12-13-2012, 11:46 AM #1865
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
ProtoBaller1991 supports Team VICIOUS
ProtoBaller1991 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
If you call blowing another guy or acting like a girl the "epitome of social culture" then i think we just disagree on what culture is.

My halfbrother is gay. He is a total pansy,germaphobe, has a little gay dog he carries around like he is paris hilton or something ,poor work ethic(although that isnt really a gay trait i dont think).He is anything but a "MAN". He has us wash our wands before we touch the lame little dog.(not that i touch it anyway). Any sort of physical work makes him almost cry, he doesnt get along with anyone including his gay boyfriend,who is a girlish himself but a far better person.So we invited him to our house for thanksgiving.After acting like a total puss** the whole time came the last straw.Im coooking dinner and our grandfather who lives with me comes walking down the stairs. He isnt supposed to do that by himself.So i ask "shirly" (as i call him)to help his own grandfather down the last few steps so he doesnt fall. Well "shirly"refuses and says he isnt properly trained.I flippped out and threw that looser out.Before hand i made sure he knew what i thought of him.Basicaly i consider him a total disgrace and he makes me sick.The rest of the family feels about the same.If i was in charge he would be shipped to Antartica at the very least.

Last week i go into old navy. Two skrawny girls looking guys are working the registers. I say to my self great which one should i go to who isnt a complete homo. Well answer was they both are.So im there with my 9 yea rold daughter and when we leave she asks "how come that guy sounded like a girl".I said he has mental issues and left it at that.dont even for a second try to tell me you alot of gays nont speak differently.

I consider his gaynees just one part of his mentel illness
Looks like your half brother just acts like a little girl. Him being gay doesn't mean he has to act like a girl. I have a gay friend who if you met, you'd never know. Half of the posts in here are just ignorant as hell.

Close this dumb thread down...

Instagram
Old 12-13-2012, 11:50 AM #1866
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Just because something isn't politicaly correct doesn't make it not factual.

If you are going to try to tell me a larger percentage of gays men dont act like females far more than straight men then you must be in denial.Either that or your brain is so politicaly correct it cant function properly

Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM #1867
marcozombie

Quote:
Whaa???? Just because something is NOT politically correct does NOT make it NOT factual????
Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 AM #1868
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
ProtoBaller1991 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:

If you are going to try to tell me a larger percentage of gays men dont act like females far more than straight men then you must be in denial.Either that or your brain is so politicaly correct it cant function properly
out of all of the gay people I'm either friends with or know of. I can only think of like 2 that have "gay lisps." And none of the gay people I know of act like girls. At least in the way your brother does.

Instagram
Old 12-13-2012, 12:00 PM #1869
marcozombie

Quote:
Like to see your numbers on that... Heil!