PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-13-2006, 10:12 AM #1
fom

has been a member for 10 years
3 man mid michigan Still time! aug 20

There is still time to get signed up for the 3 man turny at Michigan Paintball Outlet in Lapeer MI (hour north of Detroit, 30 min from Flint or Port Heron)

Rockie class- $50 entry, semi only, NO TRIGGER BOUNCE

Open class- $150 entry, PSP "Ramping 15" CASH PAY OUT (50% of total open entry paid out to 1st,2nd,and 3rd)

8 games plus top 4 go to finals (3 more games)

Paint at the field $40 for Midnight Teams CAN buy paint ahead of time in the store and take advanage of quanity or team discounts

(other paint available for turny- Xball Bronze and Hell Fire)

Players must be ready to play at 9:00 AM
Refs from RAT FACTORY X team (PSP rules)

more info call Michigan Paintball Outlet at (810) 245-1914
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2006, 10:19 AM #2
fom

I've had a few calls asking what I ment about "normal discounts in the store"

As anyone that normly buys their paint from us knowes, we turn over our total stock of paint each week. That way you NEVER get "old" paint. In fact we don't even sell paint if it gets over 2 weeks old.

In order to move the paint faster we offer 3 levals of discounts. You get low prices on single cases ofcourse, but you gst adional discounts when you buy 3 cases, more discount if you buy 5 cases, and ofcourse you get Wholesale pricing at 15 cases. Because on Wholesale orders we basicly add your order to our order, we need to have the order in to the store on Monday for pick up on Wednesday.

For the turny, you must use our paint. at the field you can buy Midnight for $40 a case. At the field it will be $40 regradless of how many you buy. BUT, you can buy paint BEFORE the turny in the store and take advanage of the 3 case, 5 case, or 15 case pricing. IMPORTANT- if you are going to take advanage of the 15 case wholesale pricing you MUST have your order in on MONDAY.

I also have had question about what "PSP ramping 15" means. This PSP ramping mode with a max rate of fire of 15/sec. And "yes" we do hace a PACT to check the rate of fire so everyone is starting out even.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions at (810) 245-1914

FOM
Old 08-16-2006, 02:50 PM #3
Clrk973

What is the deadline to get a team signed up??
Old 08-16-2006, 03:14 PM #4
fom

We wanted to have everyone at least call in to reserve a spot by Friday at 7:00 pm-- however we will be allowing team sign up on the day of the event- just be there EARLY- we want everyone ready to go on at 9am!!!