The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain... -V
Semper Fiesta!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2006, 08:07 PM #44
bikinipatrol191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenfar View Post
im leaning toward delirium(or however you spell that name), they were booken it out of chase today, and they were hanging around everyones bags. I tryed to keep an eye on them andy but couldnt while i was reffing.srry man.

Go ahead think what you want, lean where you want....You can search us we have nothing
I always walk about and look at peoples gats. I like seeing different guns and learning stuff
We were booking out of chase? My mom called and said she was in the parking lot, she was pissed that she had to come pick us up because we didn't have a ride home....

But seriously, There is no sense on stealing from one of our homies and a guy we ball with....Tanner and I are straight, Probation,Fines outa wazzoo,*** kicking, is not worth a paintball gun

And plus, we normally play at chase and go to Pb sports and Tms, and what ever **** we sell is normally here on nation...we normally go to the same places as you guys do so there is no point on stealing a gat that you can't do anything with

But yeah Andy man, I been watching the B/s/t Forums today haven't seen anything yet! Im going to do some searching on ebay see what I can find... GL getting it back

To all the *****es that think it was us "**** you"
Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 PM #45
B**** mower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinipatrol191 View Post
Go ahead think what you want, lean where you want....You can search us we have nothing
I always walk about and look at peoples gats. I like seeing different guns and learning stuff
We were booking out of chase? My mom called and said she was in the parking lot, she was pissed that she had to come pick us up because we didn't have a ride home....

But seriously, There is no sense on stealing from one of our homies and a guy we ball with....Tanner and I are straight, Probation,Fines outa wazzoo,*** kicking, is not worth a paintball gun

And plus, we normally play at chase and go to Pb sports and Tms, and what ever **** we sell is normally here on nation...we normally go to the same places as you guys do so there is no point on stealing a gat that you can't do anything with

But yeah Andy man, I been watching the B/s/t Forums today haven't seen anything yet! Im going to do some searching on ebay see what I can find... GL getting it back

lolz we all no it was you so just stfu
Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 PM #46
Midgetsk8er6661
éskaywhaddup

has been a member for 10 years
Midgetsk8er6661 plays in the PSP
Midgetsk8er6661 donated to help Peyton Trent
Midgetsk8er6661 plays in the APPA D4 division
tanner and josh didnt take it ii know them both and they wouldnt pull that ****. but im am being old about this mexican looking kid that was snooping around and walking in and out of the room on his cell phone. he probably was in the room when i was playing because i dont recall seeing anyone that fits the description while i was in the staging area

Last edited by Midgetsk8er6661 : 11-20-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:15 PM #47
therealnapster

yea if anyone helps us gt our pistol back david from fiber will suck you dick

TRADE MY GUN
Old 11-21-2006, 02:57 PM #48
dripmfk

u r an *** austin **** you and fiber was a joke
ps i hope you find it but **** u austin
Old 11-21-2006, 03:57 PM #49
pbplaya77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinipatrol191 View Post

Alright first, lemme just say that bikinipatrol191 is not on delirium. His post makes it sound like he is. I just wanted to clearify. Secondly, because I heard of all this "delirium stole it" trash from a friend, I came on here to make a post to defend team Delirium. I know, nobody on team Delirium stole your EGO. One person from Delirium was at Chase Paintball on Sunday, and that was Tanner. He did not steal your EGO. I understand that you are angry and you have every right to be... I just dont want you and everybody else saying that a teammate or I stole a gun when I haven't even played for 3-4 weeks. If I knew somebody on my team stole a gun, they would no longer be on the team. I dont think stealing is right, especially a $1,000 marker from a teenager. If you have anything to ask me, I will be checking for replies.

Good Luck getting it back.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:10 PM #50
revolyawbus
Still Love this Sport...

yea we all no tanner wouldnt pull that **** tanners tight
Old 11-21-2006, 05:57 PM #51
bikinipatrol191

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbplaya77 View Post
Alright first, lemme just say that bikinipatrol191 is not on delirium. His post makes it sound like he is. I just wanted to clearify. Secondly, because I heard of all this "delirium stole it" trash from a friend, I came on here to make a post to defend team Delirium. I know, nobody on team Delirium stole your EGO. One person from Delirium was at Chase Paintball on Sunday, and that was Tanner. He did not steal your EGO. I understand that you are angry and you have every right to be... I just dont want you and everybody else saying that a teammate or I stole a gun when I haven't even played for 3-4 weeks. If I knew somebody on my team stole a gun, they would no longer be on the team. I dont think stealing is right, especially a $1,000 marker from a teenager. If you have anything to ask me, I will be checking for replies.

Good Luck getting it back.

Did I say i was?? I was talking about Tanner and I, who are you anyways?
Old 11-21-2006, 07:06 PM #52
JeSTeR_1269
Air Assault!

dude that ****in sucks! Ill be sure to keep an eye out for it. Though I dont promise the kids safety if I find it...he may fall down before I turn him in...

Hard...

Every Day I'm Hoverin
Old 11-21-2006, 07:23 PM #53
Midgetsk8er6661
éskaywhaddup

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeSTeR_1269 View Post
dude that ****in sucks! Ill be sure to keep an eye out for it. Though I dont promise the kids safety if I find it...he may fall down before I turn him in...

Hard...
word, try to leave a bit for me though thanks bro
Old 11-21-2006, 07:40 PM #54
Nate_H_2005
Team Wild Boyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripmfk View Post
u r an *** austin **** you and fiber was a joke
ps i hope you find it but **** u austin
you're such a douchebag dave...seriously...

the biggest joke about Fiber is that you were on the team

[center]Ion with Firebolt and NDZ QEV
[center]Soon Blue to Black fade 04 MacDev Cyborg
Old 11-21-2006, 09:31 PM #55
Fallenfar

i take back what i said earlier about delirium(sp) i completly forgot about that kid that was walking around. looked hispanic and he just kept walking around everyones stuff. who knows if he really took it but i did see him around andy's bag.
In defence of myself only reason i said delirium took it was they were the last ones seen around the gun, nothing against you guys.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:24 PM #56
Nate_H_2005
Team Wild Boyz

bump to find the gun

[center]Ion with Firebolt and NDZ QEV
[center]Soon Blue to Black fade 04 MacDev Cyborg
Old 11-22-2006, 11:58 AM #57
Midgetsk8er6661
éskaywhaddup

did anyone else see a hispanic looking kid? or have any info about him?
Old 11-22-2006, 02:23 PM #58
bikinipatrol191

Fallenfar thanks bro, It's cool about it I completely understand
My Video Ipod got stolen from one of my classes and i was quick to point fingers, I understand this situation!
UP
Old 11-22-2006, 02:40 PM #59
P8ntballer#1

I will be looking out for it at bf this weekend
Old 11-22-2006, 02:59 PM #60
Fallenfar

yea i really didnt mean to point fingers, it was just a very bad day on sunday. Really am srry.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:17 PM #61
revolyawbus
Still Love this Sport...

up for a lost gun
Old 11-22-2006, 11:13 PM #62
therealnapster

up and help us out

TRADE MY GUN
Old 11-23-2006, 12:26 AM #63
bikinipatrol191