Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-26-2006, 04:17 AM #64
lxntblok

respect kmk and mulisha and SA they all work hard at what they do...period... mod your the **** man when you commin down to SC in corona next
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2006, 06:55 PM #65
N.B.K

ICP does suck .... but kmk? please dont catagorize the two together and they don't rap about drugs. they rap about pot their is a big difference. thank you very much.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:17 AM #66
mod

Yo, lxntblok hopefully this weekend before San Diego.

MOD#06 S.A.2006
Old 08-30-2006, 02:18 AM #67
fatboysteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdeyjake
All I know is that when I'm high, the best stuff to listen to is KMK, Cypress Hill, and the good ol' Bone Thugz.....can't get enough.

BTW, I'm not sure if B-Real actually looks at this thread or not, but funny question. Do you like listening to your music? Or is it kind of wierd? Haha.

PEACE
Nothing better than blazing that kush and listening to Bone Thugz, "Smoking Buddah" just lifts me. Damn Cali does have the medicinal clubs too, Orange Kush, Master Kush, Purple Kush, I'm getting high just thinking about it. Blaze It 4 Life! On a more serious note, has anyone from SA played PB blazed? I try to every now and then but I zone too much and eventually get bunkered
Old 08-31-2006, 12:00 AM #68
russianlegiontimi
Hello there.

has been a member for 10 years
russianlegiontimi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
russianlegiontimi posts videos on PbNation
russianlegiontimi has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
uh, KMK rocks. my friends showed me to them. they're hilarious. they should battle linkin park...
Old 10-13-2006, 06:51 PM #69
socalmad

dead thread i know but that would be intresting them vs linkin park two opposites seeing how linkin park came from the valley area like aguora hills but indeed intresting
Old 10-26-2006, 02:43 PM #70
So_Calhustler661

this is stupid....why would you make a vs. thread and start crap between the 2....

they both represent the same things, and work on the same page.....i know johny, and dustin on a personal level and those guys are fun as hell, and realy dgaf any of the haters, i have had the luxury of smoking w/ both the assassins and the kings and both are sick, so any one who wants to bag on both.or one for that matter..your pretty much bagging on the southern cali life, sorry if you dont agree, but thats it in a nut shell...

stop hating, and critisizing, because it just makes you into another hipacritical biggot...
Old 11-12-2006, 06:54 PM #71
a1r

F!@#K ICP CRACK HEAD SMOKIN MORONS...DOWN FOR THE KROWN...KOTTONMOUTH KINGS ARE SICKK....STONED ASSASINS WOULD GET MESSD UO ON THE FIELD...BIG PAK COULD SHOOT 100 balls A SECOND...YOU DONT EVEN KNOW...ONE SECOND YOUR SHOOTIN DOWN YOUR LANE...THEN THE NEX MINUTE YOU SMELL THE SENT OF KUSH THEN BAM BIG PAK COMES IN N BUNKRS YOUR ***...WATCHOUT
Old 11-12-2006, 06:59 PM #72
Kspaintballer101
On the field since '98

has been a member for 10 years
Kspaintballer101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I would play linkin park with a talon 1 on 5 or however many people are in their band.
KS Ballers Club Member #10
1/24 Vego9 and 1 of 1 factory Orange Ego7 $625 or trade!?
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070878
Old 11-13-2006, 01:43 PM #73
a1r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kspaintballer101 View Post
I would play linkin park with a talon 1 on 5 or however many people are in their band.
ill play you 1 on 5...go round up your friends
Old 11-15-2006, 05:22 PM #74
buckstalc

Thumbs up

KMK is off the hook, seen them up here with tech n9ne a while back....
Old 05-02-2007, 07:55 PM #75
iondomination

Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride Mulisha pride One day I wish to rock the mulishia spikes that would be a dream to me