PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-19-2006, 08:12 PM #1
Evil_32

I cant get my det. back on

alright i had to locktite my hose fitting that connects to my det. and now its leaking out of the lower section of the gun adn id ont know how....it keeps coming unscrewed from the top 2 ive looked int he manual on how to reasseble it but i cant figure it out and it keep coming un screwed at the top can any1 help me out?????
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2006, 08:25 PM #2
BeenPimpSlapped?

Here are the instruction to take apart and put back together the detonator.

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...Detonator+pics

Hope it helps. BTW does you bottom end of the detonaot spin freely? Is the collar screw tight, and finally is the retainer flange screw in place but not to tight?
Old 02-19-2006, 09:07 PM #3
Evil_32

The end cap spins freely if the adjusting ring isnt really tight for sum reason and it woobles back and forth
Old 02-19-2006, 09:12 PM #4
BeenPimpSlapped?

try taking it apart using the instructions from that thread, just don't change the orings or take out the snap ring. Just lube it and put back together. if you follow the instructions, it'll go back together and stay.

Almost sounds like the retainer flange screw is missing. When you loosent eh collar adn screw it down, does it eventually uncover another screw in the body or a hole before coming part?
Old 02-19-2006, 09:12 PM #5
Evil_32

I cna also pull the end cap down slightly, but this is where my leak is occuring and im not sure why. also like i said the top part of the det. that screws into the actual gun comes unscrewed at times also is that supposed to be loctited??
Old 02-19-2006, 09:15 PM #6
Evil_32

yea, theres a hole that shows before it comes apart