PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-07-2014, 01:41 AM #1
Slodin

Exclamation [Solved]well..I'm stuck and need help with the M17 CQC

Solution was really simple...........
air up the tank and it doesn't screw in as much as not aired....
also instead of squeezing the stock, I did the opposite to get the stock on and off...

Thanks very much for helping
specially the ones who mentioned stuff i said above...

Hi,

I recently bought a M17 CQC, and then I bought a Ninja 13ci airtank and 4 mags
Now when I tried to put the 13ci tank on and the stock rail..the rail is obstructing the tank's gauge.

Also...even with the tank slightly turned sideways..(it's not entirely screwed in, it's okay it's not aired)
The back stock won't even go on because this little piece won't go all the way down. (if it doesn't go all the way down, the tank fits perfectly in the tube, but the stock rail would not go in...

I really need help, I'm new to this..

Thanks

Last edited by Slodin : 06-18-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Slodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2014, 07:34 AM #2
Bonez6x3

When I use my 13ci tank I just take the rail off. The stock fits tight on the tank and it does not move. The is nice but I think the only time I would use it is when I get my remote.
Bonez6x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:29 AM #3
scarpediem

BOOM!
http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Ninja...aCap-Combo-Kit
watch the vid for a full explanation.

and as far as the stock not sliding onto the glide rail... you just need to push in really hard on the stock length adjuster lever to get it over the initial hump of the guide rail
scarpediem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:18 AM #4
Snausage

The thing about the MATS stock, you need to pull the entire lever mechanism out while sliding it on, so the pin clears the guide rail.

As for the positioning of the gauge, that I'm not sure about.
Snausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:16 PM #5
Slodin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez6x3 View Post
When I use my 13ci tank I just take the rail off. The stock fits tight on the tank and it does not move. The is nice but I think the only time I would use it is when I get my remote.
Sad, mine doesn't stay on without the rail

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarpediem View Post
BOOM!
http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Ninja...aCap-Combo-Kit
watch the vid for a full explanation.

and as far as the stock not sliding onto the glide rail... you just need to push in really hard on the stock length adjuster lever to get it over the initial hump of the guide rail
YEAH THAT'S WHAT I NEED!!! Thank you
But god damn 20 bucks shipping to Canada...Amazon is more messed up..30 bucks shipping from Ninja lol...(those are just shipping charge..not to mention the item itself..)
And my local store is out of stock in Vancouver
But that might be my best bet..Another additional ~$20 out of my pocket lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snausage View Post
The thing about the MATS stock, you need to pull the entire lever mechanism out while sliding it on, so the pin clears the guide rail.

As for the positioning of the gauge, that I'm not sure about.
Does that mean I have to pull that pin entirely out? I'm afraid I would break it..Cause in that picture, I'm already squeezing it as hard as possible..And that's the lowest it gets..

It seem to be it's a design flaw or something...
Old 06-08-2014, 08:15 AM #6
cobi wan kenobi

@Slodin, I had the same exact issues. When aired up, the tank will seal in. As for the buttstock, you have to pull hard on the pin that the lever is supposed to raise. It is definitely not easy getting the stock on.
cobi wan kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:43 PM #7
Slodin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobi wan kenobi View Post
@Slodin, I had the same exact issues. When aired up, the tank will seal in. As for the buttstock, you have to pull hard on the pin that the lever is supposed to raise. It is definitely not easy getting the stock on.
Thanks! I'm gonna air it up and see if that fix the problem.
For the stock... That sucks...so not only squeeze hard, but also have to pull the pin?....I wish the marker just came with a air through stock to began with lol...
Old 06-08-2014, 08:55 PM #8
Snausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodin View Post
Does that mean I have to pull that pin entirely out? I'm afraid I would break it..Cause in that picture, I'm already squeezing it as hard as possible..And that's the lowest it gets..

It seem to be it's a design flaw or something...
Yeah, you pull the whole lever mechanism, rather than simply press it down. It won't break, nor will the pin fully come out -- this is how you're supposed to put it on and take it off, the manual says so, I believe.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:53 PM #9
Shocker_Monkey
KCPP

Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shocker_Monkey supports Ninja Paintball
Yep, you won't break the pin. That's pretty much how most stocks are. The lever is only for adjustment, not removal.

And my dad had the same problem with his ninja tank on his m17. But at least with his the pin would depress well before the tank was screwed in all the way. So we turned it out just enough for the gauge to clear, put the rail back into place and put the stock on. We left it that way until the end of the day when we took the tank off.

The ninja shims would work perfectly for this as you'd always know how far to screw it in.

=======WISCONSIN NAVARONE=======
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:19 PM #10
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

On the tank's regulator, couldn't you just swap the burst disc and gauge's ports?
Would that help?
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:46 PM #11
Shocker_Monkey
KCPP

Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shocker_Monkey supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
On the tank's regulator, couldn't you just swap the burst disc and gauge's ports?
Would that help?
As long as you swap the high pressure (7.5k I think) burst disk and the guage that should actually work. Good idea

=======WISCONSIN NAVARONE=======
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:35 AM #12
Slodin

I'd rather not do anything on the tank because I'm know nothing about it..
I have to somehow get that shim stuff..............hard to get in Vancouver...
Old 06-09-2014, 08:53 AM #13
Snausage

Paintball Gear in Coquitlam could probably help you. They sell Ninja products.

But better get there fast, they seem to be clearing out their inventory for an upcoming move (or closing).
Old 06-09-2014, 12:01 PM #14
Savage Mikey

Quote:
I'd rather not do anything on the tank because I'm know nothing about it..
I have to somehow get that shim stuff..............hard to get in Vancouver...
Next time your at a pb field ask around if anyone could help/show you how to swap them around. Most times people will be glad to help.
Savage Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:15 AM #15
Profeshanol

1. It says in the manual you got with your tank that you can swap around the tank parts.

2. Like people are saying, instead of pushing down on the buttstock adjuster, like you would to adjust positions, do the exact opposite and pull it. That is how you get it on and off.

3. You actually have some play in the amount you tighten the tank down, you can loosen it a quarter of a spin the allow the guide to clear the tank, then tighten it back down as much as possible. It will still be tight and won't let air out, and the stock helps keep it in place.
Profeshanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:32 PM #16
cobi wan kenobi

Quote:
Thanks! I'm gonna air it up and see if that fix the problem.
For the stock... That sucks...so not only squeeze hard, but also have to pull the pin?....I wish the marker just came with a air through stock to began with lol...
I actually like the 13 CI tank in stock (though I wish it was a little bigger). It forces me to use my secondary. You get about 100 shots, I wish it were closer to 200. Also the 13 vs a remote line for me makes it easy to switch from righty to lefty.
cobi wan kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:01 PM #17
Slodin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snausage View Post
Paintball Gear in Coquitlam could probably help you. They sell Ninja products.

But better get there fast, they seem to be clearing out their inventory for an upcoming move (or closing).
Thanks! Yeah I'm ordering one, but these guys never pickup the phone it seems, their website only does shipping but not pickup in store, it is funny how a 5 dollar item cost 8 bucks to ship to a person living 20km away....

Although I went to their store like a month ago, the guy was pretty unhelpful and told me lies so I won't buy the product else where because they don't have it in stock...

But that's my best bet to get that kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profeshanol View Post
1. It says in the manual you got with your tank that you can swap around the tank parts.

2. Like people are saying, instead of pushing down on the buttstock adjuster, like you would to adjust positions, do the exact opposite and pull it. That is how you get it on and off.

3. You actually have some play in the amount you tighten the tank down, you can loosen it a quarter of a spin the allow the guide to clear the tank, then tighten it back down as much as possible. It will still be tight and won't let air out, and the stock helps keep it in place.
Lol... The tank didnt come with a manual...oh well...thanks for the feed back tho, and yeah, I figured about the stock...although I probably would get the ninja clip to adjust it easily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobi wan kenobi View Post
I actually like the 13 CI tank in stock (though I wish it was a little bigger). It forces me to use my secondary. You get about 100 shots, I wish it were closer to 200. Also the 13 vs a remote line for me makes it easy to switch from righty to lefty.
Yeah you are right, because I only have 4 mags(I'm not using the 18 round because I saw all that bad feeds back) so it would be enough shots for me. Getting a stock and remote cost me an extra 100 bucks and the coil does suck alot. I tried on my friends marker, really dislike the coil.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:05 PM #18
Das Ketty

Quote:
I tried on my friends marker, really dislike the coil.
The coil is not ideal, but I enjoy it more than a 35ci tank off the back of a marker IMO
Das Ketty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:16 AM #19
YeloSno
Gen on Facebook

YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
for the gassy, you can just run a 22 in the stock as well.
I like it more. Gives better distancing to help you aim.