dye grip support thread - Page 3 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: if dye made grips for the wrath would you buy them?
yes 83 91.21%
no 8 8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2005, 07:35 PM #43
Assassin69

drefish n supergator- i disagree, i think they would make a lot fo money and they would not go out of buisiness, they arent that small they could make a low quantity and see how it goes then make new colors and everything if it works out
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2005, 07:43 PM #44
bladerunner2000

but getting set up to make grips would be hard and a company would more likely make a .45 grip cuz there is a much bigger customer base whereas a company that is already set up to make grips would just have to produce a different mold and also it would drive a company like kapp out business if it did fail not saying it wil but it might got to go i will finish later
Old 06-20-2005, 08:13 PM #45
pyromonkey
banged

has been a member for 10 years
I would love to have stickys but put yourself in dyes shoes. Would you make special grips that only fit one gun?

Yeeeeeaaaah!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:14 PM #46
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

E-spyder stickies only fit E-spyders.. so yes they would make grips to fit only one gun, however kingman's customer base is VASTLY larger than the wrath. my advice would be to hit up a shop and find some dye stickies that get close, and drill and tap your trigger frame for them to fit, like the guys in the dragun forum. there is even guys over there that would be willing to do it for you if you sent them your grips and trigger frame.

I see now, I see."
Old 06-20-2005, 09:45 PM #47
bladerunner2000

good point and there is another thread floating around about odessy 02 grips fitting the wrath so maybe we can use those also this would mean that dye would be making a grip for the 02 the wrath and soon the reaper so there may be enough support well imay have to talk to the dragun guys about that
Old 06-20-2005, 09:56 PM #48
PimpedJT3.5
::GWC#47::

PimpedJT3.5 is a Supporting Member
I modded the frames for spyder stickies, I would be willing to do it...

Old 06-20-2005, 10:06 PM #49
pyromonkey
banged

Quote:
Originally posted by M3frontman
E-spyder stickies only fit E-spyders.. so yes they would make grips to fit only one gun, however kingman's customer base is VASTLY larger than the wrath. my advice would be to hit up a shop and find some dye stickies that get close, and drill and tap your trigger frame for them to fit, like the guys in the dragun forum. there is even guys over there that would be willing to do it for you if you sent them your grips and trigger frame.
yes e-spider stickys only fit e-spiders but there are several e-spiders and only one wrath. Im wondering which sticckys would cover the wrath frame and, pimpedjt if your going to mod stickys to fit on the wrath be aware that you will have to remove some of the inner part of the grip to fit the noid.

Yeeeeeaaaah!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 10:46 PM #50
SuperGatorHator

Quote:
Originally posted by pyromonkey
yes e-spider stickys only fit e-spiders but there are several e-spiders and only one wrath. Im wondering which sticckys would cover the wrath frame and, pimpedjt if your going to mod stickys to fit on the wrath be aware that you will have to remove some of the inner part of the grip to fit the noid.
True, Many people forget that the wrath has that bulky clapper silnoid built into the frame. Is the 02 built the same way? I had also thought about having our dragun brothers join in to this message to dye to make stickies, but do we even know if the grips will work on both? we seriously need to check out that before we have them jump into the wagon. That would double the sales dye would be making.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:00 PM #51
pbhoowah
The Shank

older style angel frame grips are close, with the two holes on top and one on back, bottom. Too small but same design, just needs to be bigger
Old 06-21-2005, 08:52 AM #52
bladerunner2000

well if we were to mod the grips to fit the wrath which grip would we start with like a .45 or an e-spyder which one is closest to the wrath also did dye ever make stickies for the odessy 02
Old 06-21-2005, 09:32 AM #53
squints88
SYSTEM

squints88 is a Supporting Member
well the matrix grips seems like they would fit. hey have the same hole pattern and even have an lcd on that side. It doesn;t look like the lcd would line up but it might work for the t-board owners. the only thing is the battery compartment cutous probably isn;t there, and the solenoid cut out definately isn;t there so they would bulge out.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:51 AM #54
pbhoowah
The Shank

you could scrape out a little extra space on the inside of the grip for the noid. I don't think even a trix grip is as big as a Wrath frame.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:25 AM #55
pyromonkey
banged

Does anybody know of any grips that at least cover the frame all the way? The screw positioning doent really matter.

-and supergaterhater it would be cool to have the dragun bros help us with this but i think it would be counter active. I am almost positive dye will not make grips for a dead company.

Yeeeeeaaaah!!!
Old 06-21-2005, 11:29 AM #56
Toby15custom

yes dye make some grips please.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:26 PM #57
bladerunner2000

dye grips would be nice and the diablo product base is ever expanding but for now we may have to mod grips to make them fit does anyone know of any grip style that would fit around the wrath
Old 06-21-2005, 01:11 PM #58
bladerunner2000

just a random idea would it be possible to put wrath internals into a .45 trigger frame or really any trigger frame that there are good grips for just an idea
Old 06-21-2005, 01:23 PM #59
bladerunner2000

another random idea when the reaper comes out it will have the same style grips as the wrath but in a jet black so we can just order those and put them on if the only thing you dont like about the grip is color and if you rub the grips with denatured alcohol or blow dry them on high for a while you will make them feel soft like dye stickies not as good as the real thing but close
Old 06-21-2005, 02:59 PM #60
Cakeslob

dye makes pyder e grips because there are more e spyders than there will ever be wraths

angle/matrix grips will not fit because they dont have the same battery/noid slots

modding the frame for spyder stickies is your best bet

or getting a new noid and putting all the internals into a nodded clammy
Old 06-21-2005, 04:58 PM #61
Lynxx
Hardcore 'Til I Die

Quote:
Originally posted by PimpedJT3.5
Wow, you guys dont know who I am do you?

I explained it to SuperGator

Not going to explain it again, Im not part of those forums for the reason that they come in here and bash the wrath, most of them are n00bs, and now I am seeing the same kind of dissrespect from you guys
You ask that question like we should, but in reality..we don't care

And it would be different if you siad one thing about your opinion that Dye wouldnt do it, but every chance you get you make another reply about it
Old 06-21-2005, 05:02 PM #62
Paint_Slinger101

I would sure as hell buy one
Old 06-21-2005, 05:04 PM #63
PimpedJT3.5
::GWC#47::

PimpedJT3.5 is a Supporting Member
Another post I have to report for flaming me? This was over, a page ago, I have totally lost respect for Wrath owners, you guys are WORSE than ion owners. I love both guns, but the people are retarded.

Like I said, I can easily mod grips to the frame, if anyone wants it done free so I can prove my Work, PM me.

If you own a t-board, the trix grips may be your best bet