Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 06:38 PM #1
100LBSPRODUCTIONS

Angry Gator is AGG !! Come here for a special PB2 Magazine Interview w/ Pics !

Ahh you idiots who thought this would be a great gator post it's not.

All you little girls who have no life idolizing someone you will never be disgust me, stop riding Gators jock and get a life, instead of sitting here talking about AGGNESS and all this other crap play some ball. Props out to the kids who acutally can ball , most of you are just fat kids who sit in and post on here making up "AGG avatars" and signature posts , you've lost your way stop jock riding and start playing.

I was banned for expressing this feeling in the Jock Riding Gator thread, I was a supporting member of this forum for 2 years donating money to keep this thing alive, and I get bad for expressing my opinion, PBN shame on you for using such un ethical decisions in this subject. I should not have been banned for this, you need to have your priorities straight. Where do you get off banning people who GIVE MONEY TO YOU , I dont get this, PBN and the Infamous thread can kiss my @ss, and everyone who encounters it will be deffered away by me and countless other member, I wont ask for my supporting member money back cause I dont want it cause you are JEW'S .

I know I will definetly will be banned for this thread but I dont care, this Forum is corrupted and over rated, AGG IS GAY and so is all your other ****, IF ANY OF YOU'S WERE GANGSTER OR GANGSTA YOU WOULDN'T HAVE 1000 DOLLAR GUNS AND EQUIPMENT. PLAY BALL AND STOP BEING BANDWAGON JOCK HOPPERS ! Go to the real hood and see what gangster is you little suburban *****es.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2004, 06:42 PM #2
josh Z

i live in the country, thats pretty cool, right? i even wore trucker hats BEFORE they were cool!
Old 12-01-2004, 06:44 PM #3
BK We Kill Suckers

OWNED.................
Old 12-01-2004, 06:45 PM #4
KartaKeeper
PLAY IT - Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
KartaKeeper supports Bob Gurnsey
i may have handles this thread had i have powers here but i DONT so....

PWNED
Old 12-01-2004, 06:45 PM #5
impystud03

hey ****face, why dont u pull down your panties and strap on the g-string. cause its time for your twat to start bleeding pretty soon. im gonna make u eat your ****, then make ur family eat the **** that you **** out. yes, u did get bent over and fingered in the ***, but we know u like it so atleast you can walk away with a smile. what u need to do is quit griping and keep riding the gay wave that you came in on.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:48 PM #6
BK We Kill Suckers

impy get the dam carrot out your arse......AGG is gay so are G-strings, its all thongs now get in the program........
Old 12-01-2004, 06:50 PM #7
blindsideballer655

well stated 100lbsproduction
Old 12-01-2004, 06:52 PM #8
impystud03

this thread makes me happy, lets all sing a song!
Old 12-01-2004, 06:54 PM #9
Three cheers to the

idolizing heros is for the weak minded anyway- thats great that you look up to soeone, but "riding their jock" is never going to increase your skills-like omgwtfshes15 said, get out there and play instead of sitting at home on the computer and "jock riding"
Old 12-01-2004, 06:56 PM #10
UÑ)2ÉÁL
Pat@PROpaintball.com

UÑ)2ÉÁL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
i think this thread is simply a angry cry derived from the fact that you got banned.
banned=anger
anger=flaming

VISIT PROpaintball.com
ADD PROpaintball.com on Facebook
Old 12-01-2004, 07:01 PM #11
BK We Kill Suckers

gator is a good baller......doesnt mean all theses little aggtards have to tell him 24/7...........No one cares how much some one likes/love gator.........
Old 12-01-2004, 07:03 PM #12
BBFactory

Re: Gator is AGG !! Come here for a special PB2 Magazine Interview w/ Pics !

Quote:
Originally posted by 100LBSPRODUCTIONS
Ahh you idiots who thought this would be a great gator post it's not.

All you little girls who have no life idolizing someone you will never be disgust me, stop riding Gators jock and get a life, instead of sitting here talking about AGGNESS and all this other crap play some ball. Props out to the kids who acutally can ball , most of you are just fat kids who sit in and post on here making up "AGG avatars" and signature posts , you've lost your way stop jock riding and start playing.

I was banned for expressing this feeling in the Jock Riding Gator thread, I was a supporting member of this forum for 2 years donating money to keep this thing alive, and I get bad for expressing my opinion, PBN shame on you for using such un ethical decisions in this subject. I should not have been banned for this, you need to have your priorities straight. Where do you get off banning people who GIVE MONEY TO YOU , I dont get this, PBN and the Infamous thread can kiss my @ss, and everyone who encounters it will be deffered away by me and countless other member, I wont ask for my supporting member money back cause I dont want it cause you are JEW'S .

I know I will definetly will be banned for this thread but I dont care, this Forum is corrupted and over rated, AGG IS GAY and so is all your other ****, IF ANY OF YOU'S WERE GANGSTER OR GANGSTA YOU WOULDN'T HAVE 1000 DOLLAR GUNS AND EQUIPMENT. PLAY BALL AND STOP BEING BANDWAGON JOCK HOPPERS ! Go to the real hood and see what gangster is you little suburban *****es.

wOrd bro freeup for so real *** baller in the pbn world i agree
%110 w/ ya Peace
Closed Thread