PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-09-2004, 05:44 AM #1
Fryloc

Lots of Sentis at the field

All these "problem" posts, here's a "happy" post

Yesterday, sun the 8th, my brother went off to work at the local field. I stayed home to take care of some stuff. When he came home, he told me I should have gone to play because there were "a lot" of Action Markers at the field. He said there were several Sentinels and maybe a Diadem. Now I wish I had gone to play, maybe we could have put all the AMs on one team just to see what would happen.

I did play on saturday, though. I may be a little too aggressive for my own good. I get antsy and want to move up more and more, then I get hit. The last three games were different rules. It's shoot until you call yourself out. I took a beating those last 3 games, let me tell you. One of the regulars called me a madman.

I'm getting really tired of this 10 and 20 degree weather. For some reason it always seems to be colder inside the building (at least upstairs) than outside. The only part of the building that is heated is the lobby.

Oh yeah, I put a drop on my Sentinel. One of those adjustable ones. Wow, huge difference. Great investment in ten bucks. Next comes a Stabilizer.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2004, 03:06 PM #2
sponge008

has been a member for 10 years
10 bucks? Where?
Old 02-12-2004, 03:03 PM #3
nbregin

Heck yeah Sentinels were taking over the field. It was our team and some other person who had them. If you are talking about Paintball USA. Nobody had a Diadem though . We did play an AM vs. everyone else, but I was not up there when it went down, and I don't know how it went. I'll have to ask some of our guys.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:32 AM #4
Fryloc

Sponge, the drop I bought was used and the pin depressor was missing.

nbregin, PB USA was the place. You probably saw my brother, he refs. He and I have been working on the upstairs field for a long time. It was supposd to be (and would have been) done in October, but Larry kept making him do other things. Oh well, it is mostly done now. We are going to finish the top of the wall in the upstairs lobby and maybe get some kind of heat in there.

One other thing, wheneve Larry says "I did (whatever)", it's bs. Someone else did it, probably my brother.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:10 AM #5
Chemical X

sweet this is fryloc's brother .
I hope to see you all come out to play soon . next time you see me let me know you are from PBN . I usually ref wearing a red pullover with a devil on the front . I have since switched over to red and white hawiian print shorts and shirt .

any way I had a lot of fun reffing for you all that weekend . dont usually have problems when you all are around / you may be setting an example for others . or its good luck any way I prefer to think you are seen as an example .

I look forward to sharing the field with you anytime . I might sneak a game in the next time you come . hopefully I will have an illusion by then . By the way guys I dont know how you feel about your game but I have seen some improvements in the last time you were there .

signing off

ChemicalX
Ben