PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-05-2006, 09:10 AM #1
SuperheroR08

need snake help!

I know there are 100s & 100s of snake threads out there and none of them iv seen has what what i am wondering so ehh lets get started.

1.Is there a dif way i should play a snake in a 3-man/5-man/7-man and if so what are they i would figure in 3 man u would be a destaction more then anything and u would shoot tape if there is someone in the back can/ or if someone is in the snake with you gunfight with him and get him out never played a real 5 or 7 man you guys tell me...

2.when you have a gun fight in the snake i notice that "The nppl pros" do this very low lean to the side post on a guy thing it doesnt seem easy to move in thatpostion but then again it could be very painful to post on a guy like you would in a stand up can or a back bunker that low to the ground. so i guess what i am really asking is when u snap shoot a guy and scare him into his bunker what is the best way to post on him when u are so low to the ground without haveing your back pop over the line of the bunker?

3.Best way to snap shoot someone across feild in the snake.
i think you would practice this in the pregame walk look at the angle on the snake and look at diff bunkers and find a tree or a post or something u can look at and be like ok that tree way back there is lined up with this cans right edge if i hear that is hot i can pop out and shoot him but when u pop out of the snake would u come over the top if there is no break in the snake if it is solid all the way down?

Thats all for now i gota shower and head over to the feild i needa job...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement