5-Man B
1st BlackMagic
2nd Ether Black
3rd Ether
4th Juveniles

Congratulations to all the teams

Darren

Team BlackMagic

Last edited by Team BlackMagic : 04-22-2002 at 08:36 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2002, 02:56 PM #2
Dem0n697

has been a member for 10 years
Just a correction..

Actually Ether Black took 2nd, and Ether got 3rd

BTW guys, great playing with you sunday. Hope to see you out there in the future!
Old 04-22-2002, 04:29 PM #3
Section-8

Argh! We got rocked ... but we did beat one AM-A team in our division after a long stand off. Great game guys!!!

We had a lot of fun, but will probably stick with our 3-man team going forward.

The reffing was great, the rain sucked, lots of great action and excellent sportsmanship.
Old 04-22-2002, 04:53 PM #4
Dem0n697

Hey fun is what its all about. When we scored 19 points our first game, our theory was we were happy and couldve went home right then and there.

Good luck in future though guys!
Old 04-22-2002, 05:20 PM #5
IanR

My team did alright. I think we got 6th 7th or 8th (I am not sure which)
We had hot gun problems in the begining which pissed me off We had a few maxes and beat one of our A teams -Terminal Vel. Black (you like that carl?? ) We won all our games on the two airball fields (I loved the big one) but we sucked at the hyperball(stalemated one and lost the other two) What were your thoughts on the fields?

Overall the reffing was decent but the weather sucked. Congrats to all the teams especially Blackmagic, juveniles, and the Ether teams.

later
Old 04-22-2002, 05:44 PM #6
Dem0n697

Personally the only field I didnt reall like was Sup Air 2. Little small for my tastes. Sup Air 1 and 'pyperball' were great though.

I kinda wish there was netting across the back half of supair 1 though. I felt it was a little dangerous having our jeep right there no more than 50yards away or so from the starting blocks with no net to shield.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:25 PM #7
autococker5757

Wow what a sunday, this is skatman from chain reaction. Our team took like 13th-14th somthign like that in ameature b we should have done better.... ether beat us in the frist game even tho that we were up 5 vs 3 ggrr....nice job ether. We ripped on the big sup air almost getting all 90's... 2 97s and 4 somthing cuz we didn't hang one of em becuase of some lack of communication. I thought the hyperball was awsome to although i need to lean how to play it better. i didn't like the sup air 2 beucase it was so small and such a fire fight although i did like the part how you have to snap shoot out of it. congrads to all the teams see you at the 2nd one
Old 04-22-2002, 07:36 PM #8
heisey
comin to get ya

heisey is a Supporting Member
Well, This was the Yellabellys first 5 man and i believe we did "okay". Have alot to learn. Had a terrible time one the hyperball field. Didn't win one on there. I hear the air situation will be better next time (very LONG in the beginning). Just one thing other then the rain that sucked. Our last game which was against OH-NO's. Very bad sportmanship in my opinion. One guy from our team remaining. He got bunkered. Well anyhow the player that bunkered him shot him a total of about 8 shots. Is this necassary?? 3 shots on his marker, about 3 or 4 on his shoulder and 2 on the neck. Yeah you could play connect the dots on his body after that attack. To make it better him and his teammates were laughin and jokin about the fact it had upset him and the rest of us. Not even a "sorry for lightin u up man". Instead laugh about it. Big shout outs to everyone else super friendly. HUGE shout outs to our boys BLUE CHIPS. Thanks for the shelter under the tent, and u guys did an awesome job!!!!!!!!

heisey

Last edited by heisey : 04-22-2002 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-22-2002, 08:32 PM #9
Chicken Man

sup air #2

The sup air #2 is about comparible to sky ball. I actually liked it. In fact i think it is bigger than some 5 man fields. Its tight and you have to play it well and utilize your moves to take people out. I like that field better than the others. The best part about Global is they are looking for a new location to accomodate the tourny fields, which means sometime in the near future we may have a level sup air field, but all teams have to deal with it and it is the reason why there is a coin toss. Props to all who played, especially BM, you guys played tight, thanks for the wave from the guy in the fifty in finals. I should mooned you to show my appreciation....LOL
Old 04-22-2002, 09:23 PM #10
JBR Factory--$quirtZ

Does anyone have info on the results of the 3man on Saturday? I think we got somewhere around 5th (Color Blind) but would just like to make sure. Thx Later

~SquirtZ
Old 04-22-2002, 09:29 PM #11
Section-8

We took 3rd Not sure on the rest though, I can post the results for 3-Man tomorrow.

Great fun guys, thanks again! Will see you all in June. Stop by our tent and introduce yourselvs or some sh*t if you can. We got a huge *** banner, you can't miss us (Secton 8 by the way)!
Old 04-22-2002, 09:33 PM #12
JBR Factory--$quirtZ

I was the little guy on Color Blind with the Black Magic cocker. I dont think we played you guys but maybe we will in June. Can't wait till then, the GPL is a great tournament. Later

~SquirtZ
Old 04-22-2002, 09:50 PM #13
dannypwr

dannypwr is a founding member
dannypwr supports our troops
dannypwr supports DLX Technology
dannypwr supports DLX Technology
Anyone saw those trophies? What did you think about them?
Old 04-22-2002, 10:36 PM #14
recrew

trophies were alright, funny lil' paintball guy on the top. i just like getting them.
Old 04-23-2002, 02:27 PM #15
Dem0n697

its my first trophy...

My first trophy, so i'm flatout happy with it it
Old 04-23-2002, 03:31 PM #16
killgore67

congrats black magic

save for the rain, it was a great tournament. We had a rough day, in fact one of the only times we played up to par was against you guys. You guys earned that trophy, looking forward to seeing you guys next time.

Brian
New York Dogs
Old 04-24-2002, 09:19 AM #17
PAINtballGoD_2000
^^-I regret this name-^^

HMMMM look at that The BLUE CHIPS win Again
Told ya it was going to happen that way
Old 04-25-2002, 10:17 AM #18
RONIN 23

Kudos to the Winners!

Blue Chips rocked. Looking forward to playing those guys again.

As for the Am B teams, Congrats and hope to see y'all again soon.........BOY AM I JONESIN' TO PLAY THE NEXT GPL LEG.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:11 PM #19
psychotrip

JJ, shut the hell up. You don't play for the blue chips. You never played for the blue chips. Nobody on the blue chips likes you. Stop acting like you play for the blue chips. You're a waste of human life. Please kill yourself.
I got one more thing to say....... tc's ironmen for life.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:52 PM #20
heisey
comin to get ya

heisey is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by psychotrip
JJ, shut the hell up. You don't play for the blue chips. You never played for the blue chips. Nobody on the blue chips likes you. Stop acting like you play for the blue chips. You're a waste of human life. Please kill yourself.
I got one more thing to say....... tc's ironmen for life.
now thats some funny shat!!!!!!

heisey
Old 04-26-2002, 08:38 AM #21
RippeMIP

is there somewhere that you can see all of the teams and how it all stands because ive been to the site but they havent updated it yet.....

Rip