NXL Ref 2016-2016
xjoBBax13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2010, 03:43 PM #86
drei-eins
chuckoslovakia

has been a member for 10 years
I never said I was accusing anybody, I was merely stating that I saw a black/gold nt at SC. If you don't want me to help then I'll gladly leave. thank you.
NYX Battleship Grey Matrix #99
OG Texas Storm Intimidator
REGENCY CROME 2
drei-eins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:08 PM #87
SCM

SCM is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBussard View Post
All you have to do is say
"Hey man, would you mind telling me the serial number on your gun? There was a black/gold nt stolen from a local store. It's nothing against you. I just want to make sure that this isn't the one."
If someone actually had stole the gun why would they tell you? Or just make up a number. Even if the guy told you the number, and it was the stolen gun, there would be nothing you could do about it. You try to take it, and you can say hi to OJ, he is in jail for doing that. The best you could do is take a pic of the guy, send it to store owner, have him press charges, and hope he can find the guy.

Your a tombstone guy right? At the original tombstone a ref had his shocker stolen and everyone knew who took it. He played with it at SC. The guy never got it back.
SCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:22 PM #88
coup

sorry to hear this......but ill keep a look out!..

Karnivor "Slore" pump w/ Splash colors w/ guerrilla tank 48/4500
CCM T2 "Fugly" w/ ninja boobie tank
Karnivor Pro Stock black n gold prostock
CCM 6.5 "Hoho" metallic purple n teal
coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:31 AM #89
swiyper

Darn! Just played at SC last Saturday with the intemediates, No wonder folks was checking out on my marker. I got an NT deathsquad, Looks black gold except with skull.
I drive a blue car Too, subie not a charger.... I look l hispanic but i am Asian.
No hesitation here, pls feel free to physically check my marker on the field.
swiyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:00 AM #90
JBussard

JBussard plays in the PSP
JBussard is playing at Living Legends III
JBussard supports Team VICIOUS
JBussard is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
If someone actually had stole the gun why would they tell you? Or just make up a number. Even if the guy told you the number, and it was the stolen gun, there would be nothing you could do about it. You try to take it, and you can say hi to OJ, he is in jail for doing that. The best you could do is take a pic of the guy, send it to store owner, have him press charges, and hope he can find the guy.

Your a tombstone guy right? At the original tombstone a ref had his shocker stolen and everyone knew who took it. He played with it at SC. The guy never got it back.
It's not a fool-proof plan, but it's better than looking at a gun and not doing anything about it. You can do more than just take a picture of the guy. You can take a picture of the license plate of the car he leaves in. If he is playing with a team, you can talk to the team mates. You can report everything you've seen to the police (stealing $500+ is grand theft after all). You don't have to take the gun. You can do your best as a citizen to uphold the law without being a vigilante.

It sucks that the ref didn't get his shocker back, but just because something happened like this in the past doesn't mean that I'm going to be a pessimist.

On a side note, I don't know why it would offend you someone asked you to see the serial number of your gun. I would gladly help someone if they are just trying to find and retrieve a stolen marker.
JBussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:56 AM #91
swiyper

serial # 6064010100 NT deathsquad
No offense here just wanted to help.
I will have referee check the marker as to clear a bit of stigma attach to it.
swiyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:23 PM #92
SCM

SCM is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBussard View Post
It's not a fool-proof plan, but it's better than looking at a gun and not doing anything about it. You can do more than just take a picture of the guy. You can take a picture of the license plate of the car he leaves in. If he is playing with a team, you can talk to the team mates. You can report everything you've seen to the police (stealing $500+ is grand theft after all). You don't have to take the gun. You can do your best as a citizen to uphold the law without being a vigilante.

It sucks that the ref didn't get his shocker back, but just because something happened like this in the past doesn't mean that I'm going to be a pessimist.

On a side note, I don't know why it would offend you someone asked you to see the serial number of your gun. I would gladly help someone if they are just trying to find and retrieve a stolen marker.
I would gladly tell someone what the number was as long as they were going to give me a $20 for it. The fee would go up $5 per person that asks me. I wouldn't trust someone to hold me gun, and I wouldn't want to be annoyed to take the time to do it myself.

A license plate number isn't going to help you much. This isn't a murder and the police are not going to give you his info. Even if they drove over there, all the guy would have to do is refuse to let them in. Some guy completely unrelated saying I think he might have a stolen gun, isn't going to get a warrent. Plus someone isn't going to steal a gun and use it at the field right next door anyway.
SCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:44 PM #93
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

plays in the NXL
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
The guys at CC are taking care of this and have help with it. Imo, there is no reason for people to keep arguing over this. Everyone should just do what they can to help. If people have problems with others tactics, make it easy, meet up at a park, and settle it in a 1v1.

With that, everyone do what they can to help in a positive way. I'm sure the guys at CC appreciate everyone coming up with different ideas nad taking time to try and help.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups