Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-16-2003, 01:14 AM #1
*Leb*

Angel FAQ

Here it is folks. Courtesy a la me. These are in no paticular order but I tried to make them in some sort of order. This is NOT complete. What I want to do, is post what I ahve, then have people ask questions here. Once the question has been answered, it will be added to the original post, and the question and answer psot will be deleted. Eventually, this will become many LONG posts by me with every ounce of valuable info there is. I will put your name by the answer and question to give WDP FAQ immortality

So post a Question and answer, or leave the answering to another member.

Actual FAQ in the next post.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTS TO ONLY Q&A.

ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Last edited by *Leb* : 09-13-2003 at 03:04 PM.
*Leb* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2003, 01:34 AM #2
*Leb*

-Are Angel's inaccurate?
+Angel's are is accurate as the user makes it. A properly tuned Angel with a tight paint to barrel match and a consistent airflow running into the gun will be as accurate as a machine slinging a spherical glob of vegetable oil at 200 miles per hour can be.

-Do Angel's have bad range?
+Thanks to physics, Angel's have as much range as any paintball marker excluding the flat line barrel system. A paintball leaving the breach of a Autococker at 280 FPS will shoot just the same distance as a angel given the same tilt, weight of the paintball, humidity, FPS, wind, stillness of the gun, tight paint to barrel match, and so on. Now, 10 feet might be the difference, but you can't keep all those variables consistent. Also, those variables can work with or against any paintball marker.

-How many shots will the battery last?
+ 75,000 shots is a safe number to say it will last too. Not all batteries are the same, so some might get more, some might get less. This is true with ALL batteries.

-What's MROF?
+MROF stands for Maximum Rate Of Fire. Its job is to limit the solenoid to X number shots per second (X is the number displayed). Always set this 2 BPS lower than what your loader can feed.

-Where can I get a manual?
+www.angel-owners.com has online manuals on the site. You can order one from www.theangelguy.com

-What's the difference between the LED, LCD, IR3, SPEED, and A4?
+From the LED to the LCD, they added and improved...
*Sculpted body.
*Recessed on off switch.
*Nickel Metal Hydride battery.
*New barrel design.
*New redesigned charger.
*Holographic soft gel
*New electronic charging unit with 3-hour full charge
*New 55%larger gas gallery
*New 38% increase in internal porting
*New modular 'plug-in' wiring
*New dual adjustable double or single trigger options with full trigger guard
*New LCD monitor display with push button controls
*New lower pressure operation
*New longer bolt for increased stability and accuracy.
*New smaller dual servo assisted 14 way micro valve.
*New cool texture grip.
*Recessed On/Off switch
(taken from www.pbgear.com)

[color=blue]From LCD to IR3, they improved added the following...
*New! Crystal Operated Paint Sensor- feature that sees the ball and prevents dry fires. Patent Pending
-No External Components or Wiring
-No Optical Sensors
-Will Shoot Any Color Paintball
-Unaffected by Sunlight or Weather Conditions
-Can be Armed/Disabled During Game Play
-Adjustable Sensitivity Settings
-3 Base Level Settings
-Active LED Indicator
*New! Uni-pivotal Gated Feed System - Patent Pending
*New! 3-Styler Trigger
*New! Choice of 3 Trigger pivot points - Patent Pending
-3-Styler Trigger designed for Optimum BPS Delivery, offering both double travel adjustment and 3 separate pivot points allowing truly individual firing dynamic. By being able to adjust the pivot point of the trigger you can adjust the gun to your ideal position and maximized the rate of trigger pull
*New! Space Frame - Patent Pending
-Perfectly balanced, the revolutionary space frame delivers improved ambidextrous firing ergonomics while offering minimal profile to your opponent.
*New! Skin Grip
*The new skin grip has an ultra high friction co-efficient, forming a rock steady shooting platform. You will feel more connected to your Angel than ever before.
*New! Shorter, Lighter Body
*New! Advanced 3D Milling
*New! Smaller 14 Way Valve
*New! 2 Piece Ram
-The lighter, more compact Angel IR3 is equipped with new custom manufactured micro 14 way valve coupled with a smaller, lighter 2 piece RAM assembly delivering a more compact and efficient operation
*New! Intellifeed Ready (Included in C&C Model)
-The IR3 Angel is has a built in Intellifeed that features adjustable activation and duration settings enabling programming for dedicated game plans.
*New! Timer Adjustable in 30 second Increments
*New! Improved Vibes Alarm
*New! User Programmable timer alarms
*New! Metal Hydride Battery and Charger
*New! Tamper Evident Twin Layer Encapsulated PCB
*New! Clear-Vis LCD Display
*New! User Friendly Computer Menu Interface
*New! ASTM Approved Semi-auto Firing Modes (Extra Firing Modes Activated Where Permitted)
*New! Firing Mode Display
*New! Multi-Level Infra-Red Marker to Marker Communication- Patent Pending
*New! Programmable Text Messaging
*New! Maintenance Advice System (M.A.S)
*New! Encrypted Data Storage- (E.D.S)[color] (taken from www.pbgear.com)

From IR3 to SPEED, they added improved the following...
*New LED Encapsulated Speed-Board
*New Double Serviceable Low-Profile Ball Detents
*New Ram Totally New Serviceable Design, 50% More Efficient
*New Sculptured Removable Hammer
*New Valve Dwell Reduced by 60%
*New Minireg Low Pressure, 50% increase in Gas Flow
*New LPR Serviceable, Operates with 1/3 Less Pressure
*New Bolt 20% More Efficient
*New Exhaust Valve and Guide 4 x Previous Flow-Rate
*New Smaller, Lighter 4.8v Rechargeable Metal Hydride Battery (100’000 shots)
*New 4.8v Intelli-Charger
*New Trigger system External TOE Adjustment for Increased Rate of Fire up to 30bps (with Sensi activated)
*New Increased Gas Galleries 2 x Air Flow
*New One Piece Flash tank Improved Gas Flow
*New Integral Breech Seal (taken from www.pbgear.com)

New Software

*New 5 Modes of fire (Semi-Automatic)
*New Sensi Load Detection System (LDS).
*New Switch & Go Operation
*New LED Power-Bar Including ROF Speedometer.
*Low pressure Operation Statistics
*LPR pressure is 1/3 less than previous Angels, meaning 33% less force is applied by the bolt to the ball.
*Working Pressure of 180-350psi, reduced by up to 60%. Delivering reduced ball stress and quieter operation with no effect on Rate of Fire.
*60% reduction in valve dwell reduces cycle time, increasing achievable ROF to 30 BPS. (with Sensi activated)
*Integral Breech seal on Super-flow Breech porting
*Increased porting delivers double the previous gas flow to the Bolt
*New Bolt is 20% more efficient, typically raising velocity by 40fps at the same working pressure.
*Out of the box, Speed users can achieve up to 1450 shots at 290fps from a 68/4500 tank.(results based on Angel Air system)

(Taken from www.Pbgear.com)

From SPEED to A4, they added/upgraded the following...
*New - Angel 4 is the lightest Angel ever made at 2.29lb (Gun only) making it a full 20% lighter than the Angel IR3.
*New - Angel 4 body length is half an inch shorter and offers a substantially lower profile than any previous model.
Angel 4 is easily capable of operating at pressures under 200psi
with the use of the color coordinated 3Sum volumiser kit included with every Angel 4 as standard.
*New - Shorter stainless steel hammer reducing Ram Overhang by 30%
*New - Smaller lighter 4th Generation Electro-Pneumatic Valve offers 20% increase in flow efficiency.
*New - Soft-touch bolt reducing ball impact and breakage.
*New - Custom Angel back-plate with on/off indicator
*New - Twist-Lock Gated feed.
*New - Ergonomically shaped trigger with integral toe adjustment.
*New - Revolutionary Vernier trigger wheels adjust trigger movement to 0.1mm (thinner than a human hair). The

This new Angel incarnation, which is billed as the straightest shooting, fastest, cleverest Angel ever. The 4 uses the Proven Speed engine, which has already established itself as being capable of out-shooting anything else out there. Back is the LCD display with full menu options, and a host of new performance features are included. The Bolt, 14 way, Ram, and trigger have all been modified to deliver awesome firepower with incredible accuracy.
(Taken from www.MosPaintball.com)

This may NOT be a complete list.

-Does the shot count matter?
+No. First, It doesn't matter how many shots it has as long as it shoots and feels great. Second, if you are interested in buying a used Angel, it takes very little effort to make the shot count go from 500000 to 000000.

-What does the Data Link do?
+The datalink is made for the LCD. It allows you to alter board configurations and change settings such as dwell and MROF via computer. It carries a hefty 80 dollar price tag however.

-What does the Sexy Angel program do?
+The Sexy Angel Program is used in conjunction with the datalink. It allows you to change pin, shot counter, and ID numbers.

-How do I access The mini-reg?
+Accessing the mini-reg is actually quite easy. Do NOT continue past this point unless you have a pair of Ci-Clip pliers. First, take the pliers and take the ci-clip out. Place it on a sheet of paper on the topside. Next, turn the reg upside down and basically tap it against the table or any level hard surface until the big piston comes out. Be careful of those shims (little metal concave rings) and don't change the order. Place the piston under the ci-clip. Turn the reg upside down again and tap it a little harder on the surface, hitting it pretty hard if need be until a small piston and a ball bearing come out. Place that under the large piston, and now to put everything back, just work your way from the bottom to the top of the piece of paper.

-How do I service the min-reg?
+ Refer above to Accessing the mini-reg and as the final step before putting it back, inspect each thing for gashes, deep cuts, or scuffs. Then, inspect the o-rings for breaks or cuts. With a dry paper towel, dry off all the grease and re-apply with new grease. Then, re-assemble.

Last edited by *Leb* : 08-16-2003 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:35 AM #3
*Leb*

-How do I do routine maintenance?
+ Every 3 cases, put a drop of KC trouble free into the exhaust port (the last hole closest to the barrel in the breach) and 2 drops into the ASA or macro line. Dry fire 30-50 times, and then open the breach, wipe the grease off the bolt, and wipe the breach inside where the bolt rests. Lastly, 1 drops in the LPR. You're all done.

-My breach is worn down and there is no ano left... Is this a bad thing?
+Not at all. It's completely normal. What would make it not so normal is if you have your ram stroke or LPR out of the proper settings... It might increase the level of wear.

-How do I get my rise off?
+Taking rises off are a act of god. The easiness of it depends on what tools you have available. A tight fitting hopper is one of the best ways. Just put it in, and turn the hopper to loosen the feed neck. Most of the time, the rise unscrews by itself, and then most people get a new rise. A pair of table top vice grips is also one of the best tools. Just wrap your rise in a towel, tighten, and turn. Now, If you don't have at least some Vice grip pliers, stop here, and go buy some. A strap wrench will also work... obviously. Heating the bottom of the rise is a good idea also; just make sure you take the detent(s) out first so they don't melt. A hairdryer will work, I prefer straight out fire. Those long barbeque ones are best so you don't burn yourself. Be patient, it takes time for it to melt the loc-tite.

-My breach won't open with or with out gas in the gun... What do I do?
+Either you were playing, chopped, and got a little bit of shell stuck under the bolt, the bolt moved forward a bit with no gas, or you have an incorrect hammer position and you need to adjust your ram stroke. For any except the last, the solution is easy. Turn the loader upside down, so there is no paint being fed on to the breach Shoot the last shots still stuck in the stack, and then take a squeegee and basically ram it down there to push the bolt back. Find the culprit shell and clean out the bolt and the breach area.

-How often should I perform maintenance on the gun?
+For simple oiling, every 3-5 cases. For greasing, 10-15.

-Should I upgrade my LCD to the newest battery?
Not unless you notice significantly less shots off a full battery. However, that key did annoy me, but you can buy a replacement switch for the key instead of a whole new battery at Cobra paintball (www.cobrapaintball) Make sure it's RECESSED and NOT the one with the shroud.

-What's intellifeed?
+Intellifeed is a hookup that enables you to run your revvy off the battery of the gun. Instead of the revvy feeding when it sees a gap, it will feed a user controlled amount per trigger pull, making it much more consistent. You CAN set this up on a
Evo, but there is not enough battery power to get it to feed the EVO at max. SPEED owners, your battery operates at a lower voltage than a revvy can effectivly feed. For both of these situations, you CAN run one, but it won't run off the battery of
the gun well.

-Will a HALO-B work with a LED/LCD/IR3?
+Risky situation. Probably not, even with the TE software some have double feeds. Buying the Cobra (www.cobrapaintball.com) Indestructdetents can help. Usually it will work with a combination of both.

-Will a HALO-B work with a SPEED/A4
Yes, and maybe. For some reason, some SPEED owners have trouble with it. I never have, and since the A4 has the same detents, the same goes for the A4

-What are some good performance upgrades for my Angel?
+A better question, is what looks good to you on your angel? There are 4 things that will make your angel the best it can be.
1. Fast loader, or a loader you like.
2. A good barrel/set of barrels/barrel system.
3. A good reliable consistent air system.
4. A comfortable setup. A comfortable is the only one that I will clasify as a preformance mod. It can do wonders to your game to have a setup designed seemingly for you.

-What do volumizers do for LED's/LCD's/IR3's?
+Nothing... At all...

- What do volumizers do For SPEED's/A4's?
+Ah, now these DO do something. They can lower your operating pressure to below 200 PSI. Making it have less kick and quieter means a lot to some users.

-What bolt will give me better performance over the stock one?
+If you're talking about any bolt other than the SPEED, the stock bolt is amazing. I would just leave it alone. For SPEED users, the stock bolt is basically a R-11, so leave it alone, it's one of the best.

-I lost a screw/ciclip/o-ring etc., where can I get another one?
+www.theangelguy.com or any authorized WDP service center. Get a couple just in case.

-Are there any differences between a 2k LCD and a 2k2?
+Yes, other than milling, there is a new LPR and a new battery upgrade.

-My board is fried, where can I get a new one?
+www.theangelguy.com or any authorized WDP service center.

-What is ACE?
+ ACE stands for Anti Chop Eye. It is currently available for LED, LCD, and IR3 owners only. It costs 250 dollars (not including shipping) and is done in Warped Sports LA. Turn around is 2 weeks max.

-My angel is chopping, what could be the problem?
+Faulty ball detents are the first culprit. Check the ball and press in on it and make sure it has resistance. Put it back in hand tight. Next, make sure your MROF is about 2 BPS lower than what your loader can feed. Next, make sure it's a chop and
not a barrel break. Finally, make sure your ram stroke is correct. The way to check is to close the breach and make sure you hear a little click.

-What are some good things to have handy?
+A COMPLETE set of metric Allen wrenches, a pair of Ci-Clip pliers that can both remove and install the Ci-clip, and replacement o-rings. I plan to have spares of every seal and every piece in the mini-reg.

-Should I get an Angel or a "random gun name here"?
+What feels better to you? What's your gut instinct? What makes you feel good when you see a pic of it? What do you dream about?

-What are Cops1, Cops2, Sensi
+Cops; Crystal Operated Paint Sensor, basically a sensor under the body of the gun with a rod sticking out under the breech that sense the weight of a ball if present, if the ball is not present the firing of the bolt will be delayed.

Cops1 is the first incarnation of wdp's anti chop system and the bas on cops1 makes the gun fire either 1,2 or 3 bps max when no ball is present.

Cops2 is an updated and improved version of cops1, and the bas on cops 2 is the length of time that the bolt will be delayed if there is no ball present.

Sensi is yet another update to the cops system and requires no adjustments, it will automatically adjust, sensi also has aditional modes that ceases the gun from shooting completely.
(-Courtesy of Moogle)

-If I take off the volumizer on my LED/LCD/IR3, will I still get no drop off under rapid fire?
+That's correct. While the volumizer does increase the amount of air withheld in the valve gallery, it does not supply enough to make a difference. You have to fill the volumizer slot with a front plate. Those are those little circular anno'ed to match plugs that came with the gun. (-Courtesy of thebluenu)

-My HaloB does not work on my speed. What can I do? (Courtesy of reaver)
+Intrestingly enough, we talked on AIM, and discovered that his left ball detent would retract under pressure like normal, but not return. Faulty ball detents are 90% of the problem that SPEED users will face with a HALO-B. Luckily, they are rebuildable. Just pull the white ball out, and buy a replacement kit.

-How do I take off the breach? (-Courtesy of Satan)
+Taking the breach off is very easy. Unscrew the breach knob. Remove the back plate (where the on/off switch is) using the suitable metric allen key. Now, remove the rod on the left side, and your breach is off. (Courtesy of suddenpaint)

On a side note, the breach on your gun was made to certain tolerances that ONLY that gun has. Trading your breach for another is a bad idea.

-Why Does my Speed have FSDO? (-Courtesy of Reaver)
+Most of the initial FSDO (First Shot Drop Off) is due to improper charging. All SPEED's will eventually expierence FSDO, but the level of it is uncertain. The battery on a full charge pumps out just enough juice to make the solenoid operate properly. As the cahrge goes down, you will experience a degree of FSDO. Now, usually this just means taking 1-2 shots before a game. They will be releasing a 3v solenoid soon that operates low enough to keep a SPEED FSDO-free all the way through and through. Stay tuned to this answer for more information as it becomes available.

-What does Lower Bolt pressure on an Angel do for me? (-Courtesy of Reaver)
+At the pressures as far as an Angel is concerned, not much. The Angel just can't cycle the bolt low enough to pinch paint. So far, all of the Angel's can shoot any paint without worry of too much pressure.

Congradulations! That's 2 posts filled with info (20,000 chracters)! Keep it coming!

Last edited by *Leb* : 12-29-2003 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:52 PM #4
*Leb*

-What is the difference in the rate of fire od the different angel models? -(Courtesy of jjoosshh3)
+The Angel V6/LED/LCD and the IR3 are both capped at 20 BPS. There are no differences between the years (2k- 2k3 have the same cap)The SPEED is capped at 21 BPS with SENSI off, and 30 BPS with SENSI on. On he A4 I speculate that it is the same as the SPEED, except they moved the cap up to 31 bps.

Now, you may wonder why get a IR3 if it is the same as the LCD. It all comes down to the adjustability of the trigger. The LCD has post, and pre time travel. The IR3 has post, pre, and pivot point adjustment. The SPEED has post, pre, pivot point, and TOE adjustment (switch activation basicaly). The A4 has post, pre, TOE, pivot point, and vernier wheels which allow the trigger to be adjusted from the outside. With all these customizable differences, you can find a setting that you can truely rip on. (-Courtesy of Moogle)

-Can I get more info about the LCD gabriel board?
+Would I have put this here if you couldn't? http://www.exarin.com/ -(courtesy of WTFSHES15?)

-How often should I preform maintenence?
+All you do, is put a couple drops of oil in the macroline or the ASA if you have a screw in tank, gas up the gun, and fire 50 times to circulate the oil. Take a couple drops of oil and put in the exhaust port (check your manual if you don't know what this is), and fire the gun 30 times. Open the front cap, or take off the volumizer on the side that contains the LPR. Put a couple drops of oil in there. After all this... you MUST open the breech, wipe off the bolt, bolt area, pretty much anywhere the bolt touches FREE of oil.

Just for clarity, I will list the occurance of these maintenence issues. They amy not agree with the manual, but this is how often I do it, and it works just fine.

10,000 shots --- A couple drops of oil in the ASA/Macro line
+2500 shots --- A couple drops in the exhaust port
+2500 shots --- A couple drops in the LPR
40,000 shots --- Disassemble all the components, wipe them free of grease, and re-grease

Every 7500 shots --- wipe the mini-reg free of grease and re-grease.

-What is WAS?
+WAS is a board created by Wicked Air Sportz that was originally for the intimidator. Now this baord is available to Angel users as well through Warped Sportz and HK technology (HK technology is currently NOT offered to the general public). Check the 'WAS Info" Sticky in the Archives for more info.

-I see the letters 'HK' in some people's signatures... what does this mean?
+It means 1 of 3 things...
1)They are part of team HK
2) They are HK posers
3) They are fortunate enough to own HK technology.

-What is HK technology?
+HK technology is technology developed by HK (duh). For example, a small test run of HK technology is being distributed to valued and very lucky members of PBN. These members tend to have a red HK in thier sigs.

HK is not available to the general public as of now. It will be at one point, but not now. The only thing that I can say about what HK technology includes is...

WAS Baord
HK eyes
HK magnetic trigger
Plus other goodies i'm not at liberty to say.

The cost will be around 450 dollars, and is well worth it! Check here and in the main forum for updates on HK technology as I am cleared to release them!

+Which vertical adapters fit SPEED's?
-Standard VA's fit SPEED's and A4's.

+What does that little o-ring in the roto-breach do?
-That little o-ring isn't a incredibly important peice. The gun will function fine without it. For the people looking to sqeeze every drop of preformance out of thier angel however, it's a good item to replace.

If you open your breach, you will see 2 small circular holes. One on the main body (1), and the other on the roto-breach itself (2). When the marker is fired, the air rushes from 2, and goes through 1 that lines up with the open part of the bolt. When the o-ring is properly lubricated and in position, it helps seal the passage for the air to make a nice consistant air flow.

When this o-ring is missing, it can cause minor FPS fluctuations, effeciency issues (very slight) and other very minor problems. My suggestion is just have another one handy.

+I have a leak near the top part of my reg, but it's not the reg itself. What do I do?
-As with almost EVERY leak, check all the o-rings for cracks, cuts, and dryness. If you take off that top part where the reg screws into, make sure the o-ring at the top is in the proper place and that it's in good condition.

Last edited by *Leb* : 01-09-2004 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:34 PM #5
Danno1769
=-Tsunami Force-=

Danno1769 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angel LCD in Motion
Danno1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 03:40 PM #6
sexy_ped

what does it mean when people say

"my halo is double feeding" or

"is my gun fast enought to use a halo"
and the answer is "halos double feed so it chops etc.
sexy_ped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:55 PM #7
Gnome

"my halo is double feeding" means that the force of the feed loads two balls into the breach instead of one, this is usally caused by weak or old ball detents, get a rebuild kit.
Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:44 PM #8
xunderdogx77

i hear people say you need double detents to get a halo, i own a halo an i realy want to use it on my angel when it gets hear...do i get the cobra detnet or do i absoulutly need double detents?
xunderdogx77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 06:33 PM #9
wingedferret

i cant find the exhaust port on my A4..i cant find it in the manual either..can someone just tell me where it is??
wingedferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 11:40 PM #10
clintoris
owner of alias below

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by *Leb*
put a drop of KC trouble free into the exhaust port (the last hole closest to the barrel in the breach)
That wasn't so hard, was it?
clintoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 09:13 PM #11
CRF450R

What is the gated feed neck supposed to do? On the one I just got there are three tiny, flexible "ears" in the ball path, but I can't figure out their function- they're too small to act as a blowback "check-valve", and too flexible to act as a detent. What am I missing here?
CRF450R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 09:18 PM #12
*Leb*

When there are balls under these flaps, it you were to run out of balls in the stack, the plastic keeps the balls from bouncing up and down causing a dry fire or chop.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:36 PM #13
CRF450R

Oh- so it only works for the last ball or two before I run out?
CRF450R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 03:12 PM #14
*Leb*

Right.
Old 01-27-2004, 05:26 PM #15
*BlacKStaR4787*

As far as the halo goes....

If you want you angel to run with the halo at the best it can-

- Lpr 90psi
- Fresh Detents (Any will work, i used the stock WDP ones in my ir3, they come in packs of 3, and they worked fine.)
- No black shelled paint
- Fresh paint

(Straight from odyssey)

I used my halo on my ir3 for quite some time and i never had a single double feed or break from it. One downfall was that the COPS will not work due to the fact that there is always some pressure on the stack. Sensi like was stated above is usally hit or miss.
*BlacKStaR4787* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 04:55 PM #16
hifidude55

what are the differences between a 99 LED and a 2k2 LED?
hifidude55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 05:01 PM #17
bos_2005

I dont belive that they still made leds in 2k2. I belive they quit making them in either 99 or 2000
bos_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 05:14 PM #18
hifidude55

well w/e, then whats the difference between a 99 and a 2000? (and whats a 99 capped at?)
Old 02-03-2004, 11:29 AM #19
bos_2005

are they both led's. I would just save up a lil to get a lcd. They quit making parts for the led. The lcd is "out of date" too but not as far. You can find a cheap one in the b/s/t fourms
bos_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:37 PM #20
*Leb*

There is actually a LED info sticky in the archives.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:24 PM #21
hifidude55

thank you!