AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades supports our troops
AoSpades supports Pev's Paintball
AoSpades is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
AoSpades is Boss
AoSpades supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post

I hope he shoots paint in Japan. Come and get some!
There is no paintball for me in Japan. This is the longest I've gone without playing in 9 years.

I hate every minute of it
AoSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2013, 05:22 PM #254
rkenders
Northern Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSpades View Post
There is no paintball for me in Japan. This is the longest I've gone without playing in 9 years. I hate every minute of it

I bet! Life without paintball is well...not life... ;P
I'm sure the withdrawal symptoms would be pretty severe at first, but eventually the feelings of depression and general malaise of "life is OVER!!!" probably subside a little with time.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Old 11-29-2013, 04:40 PM #255
geckx7
Ballin' out with blanks

has been a member for 10 years
geckx7 is playing at Living Legends IX
geckx7 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
geckx7 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hope testing went well. Wish I coulda made it.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:27 PM #256
Deathwish_DW
Two Fat Guys Paintball

Deathwish_DW helped look for balloons
Deathwish_DW is playing at Living Legends III
Deathwish_DW is playing at Living Legends VIII
Deathwish_DW supports Team VICIOUS
Deathwish_DW is Legendary
Deathwish_DW supports DLX Technology
=p Coulda gone better. paint was iffy and was having odd issues with the marker.

with that being said, the numbers at first glance are all over the place. I think I found a sweet spot or two, but I think my reg was creeping as well. I'll have to go through the data when I get a chance, but it's awesome how our bolt was cycling and shooting SUPER consistent at 12ms when the stock bolt was having trouble and the tech t would just "bloop" =p

Two Fat Guys' GOG / SP Ion Upgrades! - Mechanical Kit - Closed Bolt Kit - V3 Bolt
Two Fat Guys' Bolt Engine Upgrade for Dangerous Power G3 / G4 ~70+ FPS Increase!

DLX|Ninja|GOG|Deadlywind|Valken|MacDev|Inception Designs|KEE|Azodin|Dangerous Power|Virtue
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:36 PM #257
geckx7
Ballin' out with blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish_DW View Post
=p Coulda gone better. paint was iffy and was having odd issues with the marker.

with that being said, the numbers at first glance are all over the place. I think I found a sweet spot or two, but I think my reg was creeping as well. I'll have to go through the data when I get a chance, but it's awesome how our bolt was cycling and shooting SUPER consistent at 12ms when the stock bolt was having trouble and the tech t would just "bloop" =p
Good to hear. Maybe next time I'll make it out.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:41 AM #258
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
7paintball supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:

Sorry about the paint.. I will have to pick out better boxes next time
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:21 PM #259
Deathwish_DW
Two Fat Guys Paintball

I am sure that many of you have taken notice that it has been quiet for the past two weeks.

Finals are a *****. :p

I will be home on the 18th and after getting settled in and taking care of a few personal and other business matters, I will finish up testing on the engine. While we were unable to hit our target on this final run of testing due to USPS, my goal is to have it done by New Years so that we can make a decision to produce ASAP. It may be a bit later than New Years since I have family stuff as I said, but I will be pushing to meet back up at the shop and have more paint on order, etc so that we can wrap everything up.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, we're here. :p

Two Fat Guys' GOG / SP Ion Upgrades! - Mechanical Kit - Closed Bolt Kit - V3 Bolt
Two Fat Guys' Bolt Engine Upgrade for Dangerous Power G3 / G4 ~70+ FPS Increase!

DLX|Ninja|GOG|Deadlywind|Valken|MacDev|Inception Designs|KEE|Azodin|Dangerous Power|Virtue
Old 12-17-2013, 06:03 PM #260
geckx7
Ballin' out with blanks

Let me know your testing schedule so I can try and swing by and see this beast.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:26 AM #261
Deathwish_DW
Two Fat Guys Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckx7 View Post
Let me know your testing schedule so I can try and swing by and see this beast.
=D
Will do.

I need to figure out what my schedule will be in general. I have to wrap up some more serious family stuff and then I have my Bday/xmas/new years and moving into a new apartment. BUT I have my virtue clock in hand (and another on the way since I got it for a STEAL) and will be making my best effort to get all of the testing we need done.

We are making one last change to the "current" production prints so that they are even more adaptable to other things I will be testing. Think of it as a swiss army knife of sorts. We can go in many different directions with basic parts such as the back cap and the can. Testing is a lot of time and effort. I literally was at the shop for 5?6? hours just shooting paint into a 5 gal bucket and having my girlfriend record the #'s for me. While we can always add to it and refine it later on, we still want to ensure that we have done all that we can for the first run. I know we've been at this for YEARS (holy shiat), but I really do think it is for the best. Right now, we are on the cusp of sending the files off to a few choice manufacturers for production. If we can add just a bit more versatility and proofing before we go ahead, we think that it is time well spent.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:24 PM #262
rkenders
Northern Colorado

Will testers see this latest run before it goes to production?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:11 AM #263
Deathwish_DW
Two Fat Guys Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
Will testers see this latest run before it goes to production?
See the latest run as in terms of sending out more protos?

That depends on what we choose to go with..

If it is based off the ones you guys saw but has some minor tweaks, then no, you will not see it.

If it is based off of the other ideas we have floating around, we may or may not go with the testers. Certain aspects of our other plans revolve around stuff that is worth more than a simple reflow of valving.. if that makes sense.

At this point, we could probably release the current version w/ minor revisions and be perfectly okay. It'd be at a great price and would be great for the price. I am not sure if we could put our full weight behind it though. In saying that, I mean that we have not tested it as much as we possibly think we can. I know it's a lot of babbling by this point, but while we could half *** it, we don't want to.

Old 12-25-2013, 04:44 PM #264
rkenders
Northern Colorado

Well...I'm always available...
Old 12-25-2013, 05:32 PM #265
domidcsk8ter

domidcsk8ter plays in the APPA D5 division
domidcsk8ter has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
domidcsk8ter supports Empire
cant wait ive been waiting !
domidcsk8ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 05:42 PM #266
domidcsk8ter

if u need someone to test it i have an extra g4 i can try it on
Old 12-27-2013, 01:06 PM #267
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
7paintball supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidcsk8ter View Post
if u need someone to test it i have an extra g4 i can try it on
Nice.. hurry up and finish testing Jacob!
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:10 PM #268
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face

Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7paintball View Post
Nice.. hurry up and finish testing Jacob!
so much this
Yeti6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:03 PM #269
rkenders
Northern Colorado

The bolt I really care about is for the G5 not the G3. So please lets get this bad boy out there.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:33 AM #270
Deathwish_DW
Two Fat Guys Paintball

Trying. My mother was in the ICU for three days over christmas and my birthday, so I have been dealing with that + trying to get her apartment cleaned up a bit.. There have been some issues with my dad's side of the family since my grandfather died just before thanksgiving.. people get crazy over money.

While you may not care about the G3, you need to realize that it is our stepping stone. Smaller audience, smaller runs. This let's us tweak and refine what we are trying to do before we get bigger.

As I have stated before and told multiple people, we are just about ready. The only thing keeping us back from any sort of release is that we want to verify everything to the best of our abilities. I have a bunch of data that says "holy **** this is awesome!", but I also have some (lesser amount of data) which doesn't make sense from a statistical standpoint and this "odd" data also includes runs on the stock bolt engine and other company's engine. I need to clear up these issues so that I can have a greater amount of data that might not agree with eachother, but so that I can have something that is more statistically valid overall.

I need to go to the shop and pick up a case or two of paint and drop off some markers. I have some paint at home already, but with all of the running around for my mother and grandmother.. ****'s been rough. I slept the whole day today since I think I got sick from spending 12+ hr days in the hospital, so, I woke up at 10:30PM :/ I'm working on it guys. (and gals?).

Old 12-29-2013, 01:10 AM #271
CA_Tectonics

Honestly, just do what you need to do for yourself. Somebody that wants to complain about this or that on an internet forum can wait. The world doesn't revolve around them.
– 7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
– APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
– Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:53 AM #272
geckx7
Ballin' out with blanks

Quote:
Trying. My mother was in the ICU for three days over christmas and my birthday, so I have been dealing with that + trying to get her apartment cleaned up a bit.. There have been some issues with my dad's side of the family since my grandfather died just before thanksgiving.. people get crazy over money.

While you may not care about the G3, you need to realize that it is our stepping stone. Smaller audience, smaller runs. This let's us tweak and refine what we are trying to do before we get bigger.

As I have stated before and told multiple people, we are just about ready. The only thing keeping us back from any sort of release is that we want to verify everything to the best of our abilities. I have a bunch of data that says "holy **** this is awesome!", but I also have some (lesser amount of data) which doesn't make sense from a statistical standpoint and this "odd" data also includes runs on the stock bolt engine and other company's engine. I need to clear up these issues so that I can have a greater amount of data that might not agree with eachother, but so that I can have something that is more statistically valid overall.

I need to go to the shop and pick up a case or two of paint and drop off some markers. I have some paint at home already, but with all of the running around for my mother and grandmother.. ****'s been rough. I slept the whole day today since I think I got sick from spending 12+ hr days in the hospital, so, I woke up at 10:30PM :/ I'm working on it guys. (and gals?).
Sorry to hear about your family. It's always harder when it's around the holidays. That being said if you can make it through these tough times I only have the highest expectations of what this bolt(engine) will bring. Prayers to you and your family.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:29 PM #273
domidcsk8ter

family comes first! dont worry bout the rest ur doing us a favor. make sure everythings better with ur fam hopefully all goes well ill keep thme in my prayers dude