Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 10:41 PM #64
SCBaller02
Chucktown!

has been a member for 10 years
SCBaller02 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally posted by Dyer8819
i was there and it was pretty quick games.... but in the second one ollie was this "-" close to getting all of them on a run thru but he decided to play conservitive and stoped at a knuckle and then got snaped out. but u shoulda seen how some of them infamous players were cheating. laysoya bunkerd the last player with like three hits in his hair.

but dynasty shall return... i know it
he has long hair.. I wouldnt be suprised if he didnt notice it. anyways, if the spectators can see hits, the refs should be able to. another ****ty job on the refs parts. pro players practice to play until a ref pulls them.. thats there job. if you're a ref, you need to be in the game checking people and pulling people not sitting on the side of the field picking your a$$.
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2004, 10:42 PM #65
c722j

look people you all are taking this whole dynasty versus the world crap a little too far every team that walks on the field deserves credit because they are not out there for no reason they have earned their spot on the field and yes infamous rolled dynasty who cares no pro team is perfect all this means is now dynasty has incentive to go out and win with a meaning now
Old 05-23-2004, 10:44 PM #66
SCBaller02
Chucktown!

I just love seeing what dynasty fan boys have to say. I get a kick out of it everytime I see one post.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:00 PM #67
Blakjak

This is gonna be a great year for paintball! You gotta luv it!
Old 05-23-2004, 11:09 PM #68
Exterminex
Sound the Bert Alert

Quote:
Originally posted by bplayer0688
another thing for u ****ing nxl faired ****ers they all used to play in nppl and psp and they got rolled by dynasty.
Ok I think I understand what your saying but listen up.... Dynasty lost...get over it. And think about this...The NXL teams have switched rosters alot since they crossed over to where they are now, and their skills are improving. Just look at Infamous(Miami Effect) they beat Dynasty, and they were like 2nd or 3rd seed in NXL. In NXL they rolled over teams like Strange, who beat Dynasty at 03' World Cup. Anyways, the point is Dynasty may be a great team...but there is always someone better. And now that there is a great team to contend with, Dynasty will continue to get better...and maybe continue their domination...
My Feedback (14+, 0-)

Last edited by Exterminex : 05-23-2004 at 11:12 PM.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:13 PM #69
Team_Arsenal
Captain America

Quote:
Originally posted by SCBaller02
I just love seeing what dynasty fan boys have to say. I get a kick out of it everytime I see one post.
Ok tough guy, dynasty rox sox, stfu.
*Throws stapler* "
"Originally posted by i h8 hippies
everyone was trying to imitate the stomping"
Old 05-23-2004, 11:26 PM #70
Macanudo

Lol, you just don't know scball02 well enough to know that he gets kicks out of very twisted things.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:04 AM #71
Ädrêñålîñ-§ýstëm
Thirteenth

Quote:
Originally posted by Party bobutsa
Hey i would like too see you go up against dynasty u ****ing dumbpiece of worthless ****
cept they did get owned. needless to say, why would what ever the guy is that you were replying to go up against them. im just guessing hes not even on a pro or even am team. infamous is pro, dynasty is pro. infamous handed dynasty their *** at this tournament.

i think some people are mad that someone else won

all the teams are better than me, good for them, i havent been playing as long or put nearly as much money into it. but like stated earlier, dynasty got owned.

how bout that Redz team....
Old 05-24-2004, 12:06 AM #72
slugpaint

this thread is pointless since i told all of u that the NXL teams are better by far than dynasty.

And that argument that says, "oh why don't u beat dynstaty" makes no sense. I weigh 400 lbs and am in a wheel chair so they are better than me.
-Josh
Old 05-24-2004, 02:06 AM #73
advion

advion is a Supporting Member
It's funny, they had an off game/day and lose one and the idiots come out of the woodwork and instantly insult them and say they suck and ****. Whatever.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:11 AM #74
Digits
A-Train

Quote:
Originally posted by SCBaller02
he has long hair.. I wouldnt be suprised if he didnt notice it. anyways, if the spectators can see hits, the refs should be able to. another ****ty job on the refs parts. pro players practice to play until a ref pulls them.. thats there job. if you're a ref, you need to be in the game checking people and pulling people not sitting on the side of the field picking your a$$.
your an idiot.. You get out there and ref if there doing such a ****ty job..

Morons like you are why some refs are *****y.. Show some ****ing respect .. The refs go out there and don't even get to ****ing play all day and they take an unbelievable amount of hits.. For practically nothing..

So if your gonna talk **** why don't you get on the field and ref? Otherwise keep your mouth shut
Old 05-24-2004, 02:27 AM #75
emirikol

Quote:
Originally posted by advion
It's funny, they had an off game/day and lose one and the idiots come out of the woodwork and instantly insult them and say they suck and ****. Whatever.
I didn't see the rest of the tournament, but I did see the finals. Dynasty made some nice early moves but then locked down and didn't make any significant aggressive moves. Ollie (in game 2) sat in the same bunker, in the same position from somewhere between 2-3 minutes. You don't win finals on points and certainly not when you're down a game.

I hate to say it but for the most part they froze. I'm not sure if dropping game 1 shook them or what. Pros or not, they are only human.

I am personally somewhat pleased as I think the pros still need to be humbled from time to time. My only regret is Lasoya made a nice move in the end and I'd rather than he was bunkered point blank 10 times in the head. (As he did to another.)

I guess not all of our wishes come true.
Old 05-24-2004, 03:02 AM #76
NightKreeper

NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally posted by emirikol
I'd rather than he was bunkered point blank 10 times in the head. (As he did to another.)
Actually, it was 12 times.

Dynasty is a good team, there's no doubt about that. They haven't been playing teams that are at their level, that's why they seem to be winning every tournament. The NXL is where the toughest competition is, and that's where Miami Effect played and did quite well. When they became Infamous and started playing Super 7's, it was like they moved down a league. So, Dynasty got beat by a BETTER team. I'm not saying that Dynasty is bad, because everybody knows that they aren't. It's just that playing teams that aren't as good as yours will leave you somewhat 'watered down' when it comes time to play a really really good team. Dynasty may adapt and be able to compete with Infamous, but for now - Infamous is the best.

The end.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:30 AM #77
ranman888

In the past anytime dynasty was mentioned about playin xball the fan club always said they would roll cuz they practiced against bobbs team and other teams .then in there first real test they get mowed.

they will need to step there game up playin very good AM teams (nd.OTHERS ) is close but not the amount of sKill it takes to play really good PRO teams

chop_tn@hotmail.com
Old 05-24-2004, 08:31 AM #78
zero skillet
Squat Till You Drop

Man, it sucks seeing as Iam a Dynasty fanboy....but its good for the sport. Its by time someone gives Dynasty something to work against. Yes I know its only one tourney but from what I hear this team isnt there/won, by just a fluke like many others. Dynasty now has to step it up.....thats what being Pro is all about...stepping it up. w00t w00t I want to have hot heavy sex with myself!
Old 05-24-2004, 09:06 AM #79
HAyN80805

If the way some NXL players are leaving that league,and now a whole team,I wonder...you can say that NXL teams are better but can you say that the NXL is better or"The FUTURE of paintball" since people seem to want to leave it.Great teams,yes.Great league,no.I also read on another post that oli was playing hurt from a previous practice.Now Dynasty has some competition,its healthy.thats what makes paintball a great sport,rivalries(not like in this thread)but you get what i'm saying.I like Dynasty too but to have one team dominate all the time would be as redundant as these "DYNASTY LOSES" threads.It gets a little boring at times.Dynasty will step up though.They went from sharing first to winning first.And they still have alot of years left unlike every other team in paintball.Dynasty,who ever picked that name knew what they were doing and knew it was going to last a long time.

Last edited by HAyN80805 : 05-24-2004 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:17 AM #80
turbulenceBACK
Turbulence Captain

Ollie screwed up his foot earlier this week, and sat most of the prelim games. I'm sure having an injury held him back from playing his normal game.

The test will be the second event. Beating Dynasty once has already been proven to be possible. But what team consistantly beats them? I can't name a single team that consistantly comes out on top against them. Even the Dogs beat them last year, but who ended up with the rings?

www.poopegifts.com
Play Scrabble Online
Play Bejeweled 2 Online
Old 05-24-2004, 10:20 AM #81
Evil Tender

Quote:
Originally posted by slugpaint
this thread is pointless since i told all of u that the NXL teams are better by far than dynasty.

And that argument that says, "oh why don't u beat dynstaty" makes no sense. I weigh 400 lbs and am in a wheel chair so they are better than me.
-Josh
No dyansty played Assains in practices last year , and beat them...the mojority of the time....But i have to agree NXL seems lie ti takes mroe skill
Old 05-24-2004, 12:00 PM #82
AyanamiRei

WOW DYNASTY LOST! ITS A MIRACLE!

its called "part of the game," now all y'all should stop complaining
Old 05-24-2004, 12:39 PM #83
SCBaller02
Chucktown!

Quote:
Originally posted by Digits
your an idiot.. You get out there and ref if there doing such a ****ty job..

Morons like you are why some refs are *****y.. Show some ****ing respect .. The refs go out there and don't even get to ****ing play all day and they take an unbelievable amount of hits.. For practically nothing..

So if your gonna talk **** why don't you get on the field and ref? Otherwise keep your mouth shut
If I was getting paid then I would ref. And dont tell me that refs arent biased... thats bull*****. a ref probably did see the hit but didnt call him out.
Old 05-24-2004, 01:03 PM #84
patedirtysouth

patedirtysouth supports our troops
patedirtysouth is an NCPA player
patedirtysouth plays in the APPA D3 division
MAN U TAKE 2ND IN ONE EVENT AND ALL THE SUDDEN EERY BODY JUMPS ON THE OWNED BAN WAGON.. WOW. UNBELIEVABLE

Marketing Director at BWear and The V League.
Closed Thread