Community Focus

Old 09-30-2010, 07:14 PM #1
orangep8nt

has been a member for 10 years
orangep8nt plays in the PSP
orangep8nt supports Pev's Paintball
orangep8nt supports DLX Technology
orangep8nt supports Empire
406's Finest Support..Montana Paintball at its finest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy jones View Post
Allow me to introduce the Vegas roster for 406's Finest-

First up, the man feared by every opposing team upon entering the snake, Kris Liggett. Photographic evidence shows that Kris never makes contact with the ground upon leaving the starting box...its as if he flies straight to the snake..

in 1996 he was featured on Unsolved Mysteries when people first caught notice of his unusual feat

at the age of 17, he was known as the fastest snake player in the state, and at 19 became the fastest 19 year old snake runner in the northwest, canada, and parts of Antarctica.

Next is d side player Kelly Liggett, identical twin brother to phenom Kris Liggett.

Kelly Liggett is known for his nonchalant style of playing. He once crab walked from the start box to the dorito while simultaneously shooting an opponent player cross field.

His expertise with doritos sparked an interest with the American food company Frito-Lay, who wanted to make Liggett the poster boy for the Dorito corn chips brand. They settled on a deal for 2.5 million dollars, but Liggett's agents argued, and insisted Kelly's face was worth much more than that. Frito-Lay dropped the sponsorship, and Kelly walked away with nothing. The sponsorship went to the Black Eyed Peas instead.

shortly after, Kelly had a short stint with Hasbro which produced Kelly Liggett paintball dolls which bombed on the market as they were intended for children 6 and under.

next up is Robby Ross, veteran back player, and son to painter Bob Ross

he is notorious for shooting his own players, but in an article in Time Magazine, he states, "Sometimes to defeat the enemy, you have to become the enemy. I tend to get carried away at times to the point where I shoot my own players, and in one tournament in Egypt I even shot myself... but I have gotten better at controlling it."

Robby will make his Vegas debut this weekend. He has a beard.

Jacob Timmons returns to vegas stronger than ever. His versatile skills, small frame, and goofy hats make him a fan favorite. No one is certain of his actual age, but it could range anywhere between 20 to 10 years old. Although public records claim he is 36 years old, it has been proven to be false by the Public Record Board of Montana due to a virus that hit the systems during the 2000 switch.

Timmons is known to play all over, along with his quick snaps, he is deadly anywhere you place him.

Seth Vannoy the 7'8'' paintball wonder will be back with the team this year as well, he will be hauled on a trailer all the way down due to his size.

At age 6 he was 5 feet tall, and showing no signs of slowing down as he is shown here in his kindergarten class

by the time he graduated high school, he measured 7'4''. Here he is in his senior portrait

He has a brief cameo at 1:53 in this Mariah Carey music video

last but not least, Omar Montoya. Straight from the dirty south: El Paso, Texas.... he is the newest addition to the team, and made his debut with the Finest at WCPPL SC Village. Omar is mexican (he would).

Be sure to come out this weekend, and root for the finest players the 406 has to offer (and one mexican from texas). They will be playing D3 5man.

Become a fan on Facebook for live updates of the Finest at the 2010 Las Vegas Open! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-...7231371?ref=nf

Last edited by orangep8nt : 10-04-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2010, 07:15 PM #2
MTB baller
The People's Champion

MTB baller plays in the USPL
MTB baller plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
MTB baller plays in the APPA D1 division
I pledge to fully support this thread
Old 10-01-2010, 04:22 PM #3
Nofx_Kid
EVIL

Nofx_Kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nofx_Kid is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Go 406's Finest!

Ballers Haven Paintball
Shooters Inc
"I gotta go put my wallet in the blender to stop myself from going ham on all this new stuff coming out."
Old 10-01-2010, 04:27 PM #4
rudy jones

rudy jones plays in the USPL
YEAAAAAAAHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 10-01-2010, 11:30 PM #5
orangep8nt

:d
Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 PM #6
pb_king
Peanut Butter Sports

pb_king is a Paintball photographer
406!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:46 AM #7
wyobigdawg
wyobigdawg

wyobigdawg supports Team VICIOUS
best of luck guys
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3632601&highlight=
Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 PM #8
rudy jones

First up, the man feared by every opposing team upon entering the snake, Kris Liggett. Photographic evidence shows that Kris never makes contact with the ground upon leaving the starting box...its as if he flies straight to the snake..

in 1996 he was featured on Unsolved Mysteries when people first caught notice of his unusual feat

at the age of 17, he was known as the fastest snake player in the state, and at 19 became the fastest 19 year old snake runner in the northwest, canada, and parts of Antarctica.

Next is d side player Kelly Liggett, identical twin brother to phenom Kris Liggett.

Kelly Liggett is known for his nonchalant style of playing. He once crab walked from the start box to the dorito while simultaneously shooting an opponent player cross field.

His expertise with doritos sparked an interest with the American food company Frito-Lay, who wanted to make Liggett the poster boy for the Dorito corn chips brand. They settled on a deal for 2.5 million dollars, but Liggett's agents argued, and insisted Kelly's face was worth much more than that. Frito-Lay dropped the sponsorship, and Kelly walked away with nothing. The sponsorship went to the Black Eyed Peas instead.

shortly after, Kelly had a short stint with Hasbro which produced Kelly Liggett paintball dolls which bombed on the market as they were intended for children 6 and under.

he is notorious for shooting his own players, but in an article in Time Magazine, he states, "Sometimes to defeat the enemy, you have to become the enemy. I tend to get carried away at times to the point where I shoot my own players, and in one tournament in Egypt I even shot myself... but I have gotten better at controlling it."

Jacob Timmons returns to vegas stronger than ever. His versatile skills, small frame, and goofy hats make him a fan favorite. No one is certain of his actual age, but it could range anywhere between 20 to 10 years old. Although public records claim he is 36 years old, it has been proven to be false by the Public Record Board of Montana due to a virus that hit the systems during the 2000 switch.

Timmons is known to play all over, along with his quick snaps, he is deadly anywhere you place him.

Seth Vannoy the 7'8'' paintball wonder will be back with the team this year as well, he will be hauled on a trailer all the way down due to his size.

At age 6 he was 5 feet tall, and showing no signs of slowing down as he is shown here in his kindergarten class

by the time he graduated high school, he measured 7'4''. Here he is in his senior portrait

last but not least, Omar Montoya. Straight from the dirty south: El Paso, Texas.... he is the newest addition to the team, and made his debut with the Finest at WCPPL SC Village. Omar is mexican (he would).

Be sure to come out this weekend, and root for the finest players the 406 has to offer (and one mexican from texas). They will be playing D3 5man.

Become a fan on Facebook for live updates of the Finest at the 2010 Las Vegas Open! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-...7231371?ref=nf
Old 10-03-2010, 09:11 PM #9
Streetz
AJ Grieve

glad to see yall playing i use to roll with coleton and ck now i play for colorado crash/denver fury hope to play ya and best of luck fellas.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
EMPIRE///PLANET//BLITZ//APC//KEE//
"God Doesn't Take Our Children, He Recieves Them,..R.I.P. Teryn"
Old feedback
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...etz+feedbac k
Old 10-03-2010, 09:12 PM #10
rudy jones

lol ck
Old 10-03-2010, 09:17 PM #11
Streetz
AJ Grieve

back in the day bro.. but hopefully we play you guys
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
EMPIRE///PLANET//BLITZ//APC//KEE//
"God Doesn't Take Our Children, He Recieves Them,..R.I.P. Teryn"
Old feedback
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...etz+feedbac k
Old 10-03-2010, 10:06 PM #12
TRiiPiiN
VanCity Synergy

TRiiPiiN plays in the USPL
TRiiPiiN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TRiiPiiN posts videos on PbNation
TRiiPiiN supports DLX Technology
ummm.... VanCity Synergy?!?!?!?
Old 10-04-2010, 03:10 PM #13
orangep8nt

Kelly Liggett once shot my entire stream of paintballs right out of the air while shooting me simultaneously.

Last edited by orangep8nt : 10-04-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:30 PM #14
TonyAngel

I watched Synergy skrim Vancouver Vendetta all weekend. ummmm VanCity Synergy?????
Old 10-04-2010, 08:21 PM #15
2k7n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiiPiiN View Post
ummm.... VanCity Synergy?!?!?!?
i see u guys at the field all the time. You all rock dye guns and masks right?
Old 10-04-2010, 08:27 PM #16
orangep8nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy jones View Post

awesome. awesome.

Last edited by orangep8nt : 10-04-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 AM #17
Kelen

Kelen plays in the PSP
Kelen supports Cereal Killerz 2
Kelen posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7n00b View Post
i see u guys at the field all the time. You all rock dye guns and masks right?
I remember you.
and yes that's us.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:36 AM #18
eskimobob

eskimobob owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
eskimobob posts videos on PbNation
eskimobob plays in the APPA D5 division
4th game of friday for us.
See you guys on the field

MY FEEDBACK
Old 10-05-2010, 02:25 PM #19
bunkerinu
Champion of the People

plays in the NXL
 plays in the NXL 2
bunkerinu plays in the APPA D1 division
first time i saw this thread, lol
Old 10-08-2010, 03:16 AM #20
rudy jones

go get em boys
Old 10-08-2010, 07:31 PM #21
orangep8nt

Finest 5-1 into sunday.

" Currently defending the title! went 5-1 today and already beat the top teams in our bracket." - Kris Liggett Facebook status.