pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Didn't answer my question though. If you put your finger on the front of the bolt when it's leaking does pressure build up behind your finger?

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2009, 05:47 PM #128
kite67322

has been a member for 10 years
yeah
Old 07-25-2009, 05:58 PM #129
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
Take out your poppet, clean all of the old lube off of the poppet and re-lube the back o-ring only. Make sure that there is nothing on either the face or seal of the poppet. That should fix your problem if you have sufficient air pressure to seat the poppet.

If it still leaks after that, screw the velocity adjuster all of the way in while aired up the out three fourths of a turn. If it's still leaking then chances are that you need a new poppet. You can order one form here, part number 33.

In the future guys, the first post has all of the information and would have easily answered all of the questions on this page, I have not read back farther than this page. Please use the resources that have been provided by Mr. Sims before asking questions in here. If it still does not fix your problem then you would be just fine to make a thread and ask for the help of everyone. But usually the information in the first post of this thread will be able to help you just fine.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:25 PM #130
paballer94

mini bolt wont stay closed

my minis bolt will not stay closed if tried lubing and cleaning it didnt work i looked at the o rings still nothing. whenever i put air in it theres just a loud rush of air coming out the bolt. please help!!!!
paballer94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:32 PM #131
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
Did you take apart and clean the solenoid?

Old 08-04-2009, 02:14 PM #132
paballer94

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballin16 View Post
Take out your poppet, clean all of the old lube off of the poppet and re-lube the back o-ring only. Make sure that there is nothing on either the face or seal of the poppet. That should fix your problem if you have sufficient air pressure to seat the poppet.

If it still leaks after that, screw the velocity adjuster all of the way in while aired up the out three fourths of a turn. If it's still leaking then chances are that you need a new poppet. You can order one form here, part number 33.

In the future guys, the first post has all of the information and would have easily answered all of the questions on this page, I have not read back farther than this page. Please use the resources that have been provided by Mr. Sims before asking questions in here. If it still does not fix your problem then you would be just fine to make a thread and ask for the help of everyone. But usually the information in the first post of this thread will be able to help you just fine.
im having this exact problem so im taking it down to the shop and ordering a new poppet
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM #133
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
Do you not have any way to order it online?

Old 09-04-2009, 10:51 AM #134
paballer94

Got a question for you guys my mini shoots fine when i just one finger it but when i try to rip on it the airs velocity drops alot and the balls are only goin about 2 feet
Old 09-04-2009, 12:49 PM #135
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
It sounds like your tank is not completely screwed on all of the way. When you put your tank on and it pressurizes, you still have a few more turns before it is all of the way on. It may seem different than with other guns because the mini does not have an on/off asa.

Hopefully that helps if it does not let us know.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 PM #136
BiggsFX
Pump Evangelist

BiggsFX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BiggsFX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
If it is not the tank issue like pballin said. It could be a dead battery. Was at the field the other day and a kid with another mini had that issue. (low battery does not have enough power to fully open up the solenoid repeatedly) Try a brand new battery just to be sure.
][nvert Mini : Black #9927 / Kila Detents / Virtue Eyes

paintball is more than just a game...its a hobby
BiggsFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:07 PM #137
whitewizard7

Hi i'm having a problem with my mini, the rubber tip on the bolt gets pushed off the bolt when I put the bolt assembly back into the gun causing the gun to not shoot paint or even air. Any fixes for this problem?
whitewizard7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:24 AM #138
jasbone123

Hi,
Thanks for giving information on the Mini thread.I got confusion several times about how to change the Mini thread but you give the excellent content to fix my problem.I appreciate your work and hope you will deliver more for people like me!!
jasbone123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:27 PM #139
jumpinthedog

ty!
jumpinthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:42 AM #140
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewizard7 View Post
Hi i'm having a problem with my mini, the rubber tip on the bolt gets pushed off the bolt when I put the bolt assembly back into the gun causing the gun to not shoot paint or even air. Any fixes for this problem?
Use a different tip.
FBHS RAINMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:06 AM #141
HuskermanAZ

I am having an air issue with my mini as well. Brand new in June of 2009.

When applying air, the bolt is automatically pushed up a bit where the balls should be dropping. Air leaks steadily around, and yes air pressure will build up right behind my finger on the bolt. I put in a new poppit, replaced all orings, but still same issue. I cleaned the solenoid as suggested to no avail. Same thing. Time for a new solenoid? Also, should I apply air with the gun off it will leak as well as on. (background info when problem started - Guy was filling my tank with air and a burst disc popped on the tank. After the next game, air leaked) Tank was attached to gun when filling incident occurred. Did he blow some extra air up in there? Is that possible? Thanks in advance, and any help appreciated. Also, how much are solenoids typically?
HuskermanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:10 AM #142
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
It certainly sounds like there was too much pressure in the gun and something was damaged. Do you have access to other mini's at that shop/field?

Old 11-15-2009, 02:19 AM #143
HuskermanAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballin16 View Post
It certainly sounds like there was too much pressure in the gun and something was damaged. Do you have access to other mini's at that shop/field?
There is one other guy who also uses a mini. I have since purchased a new air tank. I am going to try putting in a new bolt guide, as I noticed that is one of the items holding back the initial air. I was wondering, how does a low battery cause an air leak on a solenoid when the gun is off anyway? Is it drawing power even though the gun is off to keep the solenoid in place?
HuskermanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:46 AM #144
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

pballin16 is a Moderator
I wouldn't worry about what the battery does, just make sure that you have a new one in. It's such a simple thing to do that you should never hesitate to change it just in case something is going wrong.

As for the other person using a mini, does his work well? If so, ask to use his solenoid, poppet, and bolt guide and see if it works. If it works with all of that, take out the solenoid and see if it still works or not. It will be a process of elimination to figure out what is causing the problem in your gun.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:59 AM #145
Miniballer1

My mini is starting to act up...
no matter what setting i am on.. when i start walking the trigger.. after a few trigger pulls... the gun will go fully auto... this is in any of the four modes... help would be nice!
Thanks.
Miniballer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:08 PM #146
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniballer1 View Post
My mini is starting to act up...
no matter what setting i am on.. when i start walking the trigger.. after a few trigger pulls... the gun will go fully auto... this is in any of the four modes... help would be nice!
Thanks.
new battery.
FBHS RAINMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM #147
Miniballer1

will certain batteries not work... because i just tried to put a new one in and it wont turn on now....
Miniballer1 is offline   Reply With Quote