PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-10-2008, 03:18 PM #43
A5Reaper

It's OK

I know this is a late post on this topic but I recently ordered 3 items from e-paintball.com for my A-5. I needed a new Smart Parts Micro inline reg and a spring kit for my marker, and the only place I could find that had both "in stock" was e-paintball.com

I ordered from them but I'd never heard of them before this. After I ordered i searched online and found this post and got really worried. I had placed my order on Thursday and I got a billing confirmation and ready to ship email on friday morning. I then got the item shipped email with usps tracking number by friday evening and on the following wednesday I had all my parts. Everything was correct except I got a different brand of spring kit from the one on the website, but its OK because the one he gave me was actually a better one (Maddman spring kit instead of the cruddy irish brigage spring kit that was on the site). Everything else was exactly as described, shipping was cheap and all prices were good.

I just wanted to let people know that this guy is NOT a scammer and did right by me. Maybe he just had some bad people working for him but the business seems to be back on track now. Thanks E-Paintball.
A5Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2008, 11:28 PM #44
SoLaRFLeX

Hey, I just want to give made props to Rodney at E-Paintball. After ordering some gloves, and him giving me the worng pair he gave me a $5 refund over a month after my purchase. Thanks Rodney
SoLaRFLeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:12 PM #45
gongo

has been a member for 10 years
I made an order with deopaintball.com (the same as e-paintball) the customer service is almost impossible, but it isnt a scam is a real site with good deals.

Last edited by gongo : 04-23-2008 at 04:25 PM.
gongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:52 PM #46
Rodney@e-paintball

Please check your spam/junk box at hotmail. We sent your tracking info days ago. Your order is to Puerto Rico, so it will take a little longer for delivery.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM #47
jdodd
Since 2003

Just placed a large order with these guys, dont let me down! I sent you a pm. I need this stuff by friday, see if they can deliver.

J
jdodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:33 PM #48
Noxide
shes all mine

Im also having problems with my orders. This place has THE WORST customer service. They'll bill your card but not ship for at least a week. Then when you complain and ask them to cancel, they they "say" they shipped it to you. I hate this place, never ordering from again. Still waiting on back ordered items and in stock items that should have been canceled anyways.
Noxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:45 PM #49
jdodd
Since 2003

I PMed him tonight, hopefully he pms/calls me back tommorow.

J
Old 04-28-2008, 08:56 PM #50
Noxide
shes all mine

hah good luck!
Noxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:19 AM #51
jdodd
Since 2003

Read Below

J

Last edited by jdodd : 04-29-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:45 PM #52
jdodd
Since 2003

Alright boys and girls here is my e-paintball.com review

I did a little reaserch on these guys before I placed my order...figured I would give them a try and see for myself. So Sunday I placed my order (large, just under 700) and got my conformation email shortly after. Monday rolls around with no word so I decide to send Rodney a PM. I get a reply almost right after saying he would check on my order and said he thought that 1 or more items may have been out of stock. He asked me what I wanted to do with them and we left it at that. Tuesday rolls around, I get a shipping conformation with number and a list of the items that were out of stock. I decide I dont even really need the out of stock items etc. so I asked for a refund to my paypal account. Under an hour later I had the cash in my account.

I 2nd day aired my package so it should be here in a couple of days, ill post on packaging/shipping as soon as I get it.

PRO
+Nice selection and pricing
+Quick Reply VIA PM
+Rodney is a very nice guy to deal with

CON
-No phone number on web page
-Website online support seems to always be off line
-In stock isn't 100% accurate

Overall rating to date: A-

E-Paintball will work with you if something isnt to par (they did with me) heck I had the fastest refund ever of any company. If you dont get an email every 15 seconds updating you like some and you want to contact them just PM/Email rodney and he can help you out. e-paintball.com and Rodney run a legitimate business and offer good prices.

DISCLAIMER
I am in no way affiliated with E-Paintball in any way, shape or form. This is my first legitimate order with them and all my posts are based on my opinion of the company/owner and my experiences.

Thanks,

J

Last edited by jdodd : 04-29-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:57 AM #53
cash money87

so im not alone i cant stand the people who run that place terriable place dont order from there!
cash money87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:37 PM #54
Rodney@e-paintball

cashmoney87 i just PM'ed you. thanks
Old 07-17-2008, 08:15 PM #55
HrdCorPntballa
Stud

HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
hey rodney i heard yu got some bad customer service but yur a nice guy so i ordered from ya to check it out so i hope it all goes good and i hope i dont git screwed over with out of stock stuff but thx for bein great guy so far
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM #56
Rodney@e-paintball

what was the order number, and I'll check it out for you.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:00 PM #57
HrdCorPntballa
Stud

wow everyone is having troubles with you(rodney) and here i recieved an email (2 days later) saying that my order was shipped today lol sweet
Old 07-19-2008, 07:42 PM #58
HrdCorPntballa
Stud

its all goin good here with e-paintball cuz my stuff should be here in a couple days and my hopper was at a diff warehouse so rodney put it for 2 day priority. hes keepin along now and hes doing a good job with his business cuz all my stuff was instock
Old 07-22-2008, 05:26 PM #59
HrdCorPntballa
Stud

well i got my stuff and everything is correct so i dont find anything wrong with this website i rate it 5 out of 5 stars
Old 08-14-2008, 10:45 AM #60
SCBaller02
Chucktown!

SCBaller02 supports Cereal Killerz 2
hate to bring up a old thread... but it seems like the same ole problems are still the same. emailed, called etc.. no response back, wish I would of saw this thread before I made my order! and if ur wondering why I brought this back up, maybe someone who know's these people will say something!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:21 PM #61
Rodney@e-paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBaller02 View Post
hate to bring up a old thread... but it seems like the same ole problems are still the same. emailed, called etc.. no response back, wish I would of saw this thread before I made my order! and if ur wondering why I brought this back up, maybe someone who know's these people will say something!
SCBaller02, I just PM'ed you. Our store phone number is 409-994-9818. Store hours M-F 9-5
Old 09-11-2008, 09:48 AM #62
hazexban

I just found this thread and am nervous that I might have issues.

I ordered a lot of things from his site on Tuesday and they charged my card right away. In the business world that means my items would be shipped right away but still nothing. I call this morning but now realized that I need to wait longer due to the time zones.

I will post back here if I experience any issues. The trusting side of me says I should have nothing to worry about and I believe he is legit and will ship my stuff asap.

My logical side is scared.
hazexban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:52 AM #63
master2003
THE DOZER

master2003 is a Supporting Member
master2003 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Keep in mind that hurricane Ike has cause mandatory evacuations and the store is not going to be open during that time.