PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2011, 01:21 PM #43
Accewwexy (Banned)

Hydrazaline Drug

Medicines With Poisin http://www.lasvegasgrouptraveler.com/ - ativan
lorazepam no prescription This medication should not be used by women that are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant, or nursing because it can cause birth defects in the unborn baby. http://www.lasvegasgrouptraveler.com/ - buy ativan online without prescription
Accewwexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2011, 01:24 PM #44
Accewwexy (Banned)

Pills To Cure Malaria

Ancient Athens Medicine http://www.lasvegasgrouptraveler.com/ - ativan
order ativan without prescription Also, don’t take this medication with other medicines that make you sleepy because it can be too strong of an effect. http://www.lasvegasgrouptraveler.com/ - ativan no prescription
Old 04-22-2011, 01:30 PM #45
Accewwexy (Banned)

Flu Drugs

Britney Drug Abuse http://www.lasvegasgrouptraveler.com/ - ativan
buy cheap lorazepam Also, don’t take this medication with other medicines that make you sleepy because it can be too strong of an effect. http://www.lasvegasgrouptraveler.com/ - order ativan
Old 04-22-2011, 04:42 PM #46
Irish916
eThug

has been a member for 10 years
Irish916 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronGPB View Post
Well, front players look great on the big screen (espn) and honestly, the last tournament made back players look good too i just mean when it starts getting shown more, what will happen?
I don't think much will change once. Like said before by someone back players will still be the ever important lineman like football, but they won't be pulling off any flashy moves. They just make sure things don't go bad.

You seem over worried about getting exposure which tells me you probably play with beginner tourney players or scrubs who think you need to always move up regardless of what you are doing.

If you want to get noticed play your position well and shine as a player. If you're playing back center/a corner and your front player dies, fill in without getting shot and finish up the work and get the kills your front player was expected to but didn't. People will notice.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:14 PM #47
swanton23
ASCENSION

swanton23 plays in the PSP
swanton23 plays in the APPA D5 division
swanton23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
well said irish. i have said the same thing. ive been ballin for 10 yrs on n off and im now a captain of a team. and my motto is if you wanna showboat and be cool, get to steppin, thats not what my team is for

ASCENSION
swanton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:03 PM #48
jrivero13
SCoriginal

jrivero13 is playing at Living Legends VIII
jrivero13 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
jrivero13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jrivero13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I am a 6'8 baller. Not easy to play much else than back center/dorito or snake corner. But trust me...guys on my team have congratulated me and thanked me after we win a game for the *** saving aspect. We may not get the camera focus or the crowd cheers, but when it comes down to it, we are a big reason our guys stay alive. Look at Dave Banes at the HB event if you have access. They don't call him "The Beast" for nothing.

Jedi Master

Photographer/Vlogger
jrivero13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:50 PM #49
AaronGPB

AaronGPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AaronGPB supports Pev's Paintball
AaronGPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivero13 View Post
I am a 6'8 baller. Not easy to play much else than back center/dorito or snake corner. But trust me...guys on my team have congratulated me and thanked me after we win a game for the *** saving aspect. We may not get the camera focus or the crowd cheers, but when it comes down to it, we are a big reason our guys stay alive. Look at Dave Banes at the HB event if you have access. They don't call him "The Beast" for nothing.
Yea man, I know how you feel, I'm about 6'5ish and I have trouble in other positions too.
AaronGPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:20 PM #50
tako-down
tripple O.G. O.G.

has been a member for 10 years
im 6'2 i play back mostly. the field layout also has alot to do with how key the corners and home are. just remember field position is key if you see a good move take it. watch ollie lang play back at nppl, dude never stops shooting, its awseome. half the time he ends up in the snake, a true back player doin work

R.I.P. Allen Booth- WF Marine LEGEND
tako-down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:18 PM #51
MdBallr
Bing

MdBallr plays in the PSP
MdBallr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MdBallr plays in the APPA D4 division
shoot kids off the break, then do your job

Maryland Mayhem
D3XBall

Play Paintball in MD.
S. Maryland Paintball Young MD-VA ballers looking for a training camp??
MdBallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:07 AM #52
clhunt02

back players are in my opinion the most important like i play snake with out my corner player i dont know where people are and not to mention i have to worry about more then just whats infront of me its not about "looking good" its more about being a team player and knowing that your the reason your front players are making it across the field and then some
clhunt02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:15 AM #53
revodrew
Divine Distortion

Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jenkins View Post
Anyone who says back players aren't "useful" should try playing snake with no back player on their team at snake corner...

Did it yesteray, My corners gun went down two games in a row while I was in the S2. Totally changed what I had to do. I had to keep looking to get bunkered instead of shoot people cross field. Back folks are more important then most realize or give credit for.

If you want to look more impressive, keep winning games, eventually you yourself will realize how much of an impact you have had winning those games.

Last note, At the end of a tough game, when it comes down to a 2-1, who are usually the guys left standing on the field? Back center/corner players!
Drew Varga #55
Deivine Distortion
NEXL Ballers

Thanks to:
A & J Paintball
The Playground
Capt. O-Ring
revodrew is offline   Reply With Quote